Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Yeah :wub2: No matter, they pass away or not, they are always here :wub2:

Yes, and then you go to see your mom/dad/whoever it was and start to remember that :wub2:

How was your day??

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and then you go to see your mom/dad/whoever it was and start to remember that :wub2:

How was your day??

:wub2:

My day was cold.. Yeah, yesterday it was sooo worm and today :huh: I bet it's gonna start raining soon.. Such a sad/boring/not nice day.. :huh:

How was yours?

:wub2:

My day was cold.. Yeah, yesterday it was sooo worm and today :huh: I bet it's gonna start raining soon.. Such a sad/boring/not nice day.. :huh:

How was yours?

Mine was weird. It was hot but not so much, sunny but now its cloudy. It was really sad too, and very very busy. My mum had to go to hospital, she had the appoinment at 10 and me and my sisters decided to leaved at 12 cause mum was still waiting. Im kinda worried cause I was at doctor yesterday and he gave me a diet, and I havent started yet :teehee:

Mine was weird. It was hot but not so much, sunny but now its cloudy. It was really sad too, and very very busy. My mum had to go to hospital, she had the appoinment at 10 and me and my sisters decided to leaved at 12 cause mum was still waiting. Im kinda worried cause I was at doctor yesterday and he gave me a diet, and I havent started yet :teehee:

A diet? :roftl: So, who's rebel now? :roftl:

How's your mum? Hope verything's ok!

A diet? :roftl: So, who's rebel now? :roftl:

How's your mum? Hope verything's ok!

Yes, I have to loose some weight. But that diet means I have to eat a lot more than I actually do............ :boxed:

About my mum........... I will pm you, ok?

Yes, I have to loose some weight. But that diet means I have to eat a lot more than I actually do............ :boxed:

About my mum........... I will pm you, ok?

Wait.. On a diet you have to eat more? Doesn't it have to be all around? :teehee:

Oh, ok.

Wait.. On a diet you have to eat more? Doesn't it have to be all around? :teehee:

Oh, ok.

Yes. I have to eat 1500kcal per day. That means I have to eat tons of veggies. The rest of the things, the cuantities are similar, but if I eat some veggies and now I have to eat double.................. :roftl::sneaky2: Something has to be wrong with that.

Yes. I have to eat 1500kcal per day. That means I have to eat tons of veggies. The rest of the things, the cuantities are similar, but if I eat some veggies and now I have to eat double.................. :roftl::sneaky2: Something has to be wrong with that.

Well then.. go find yourself a carrot! :wub2: Yum!

If it's all veggies, ir's understandable :naughty:

Well then.. go find yourself a carrot! :wub2: Yum!

If it's all veggies, ir's understandable :naughty:

I ate a banana and kiwi already. Thats what I have to eat at evenings. :teehee:

Well, it kinda does. But I have to eat vegies (round 300grs), meat, pasta, rice or potato. Plus some bread and fruits........... Thats too much for me.

I ate a banana and kiwi already. Thats what I have to eat at evenings. :teehee:

Well, it kinda does. But I have to eat vegies (round 300grs), meat, pasta, rice or potato. Plus some bread and fruits........... Thats too much for me.

Yum! I like your diet! :teehee:

That sounds like my everyday meal.. Well, potatoes, pasta, rice, bread.. like everyday :naughty:

Yum! I like your diet! :teehee:

That sounds like my everyday meal.. Well, potatoes, pasta, rice, bread.. like everyday :naughty:

Me too, but I want less cuantities.

Well, I ate veggies and tons of fruit everyday. Then, sometimes fish, sometimes meat............

Oh! And thanks!! :wub2: (for the pm)

Me too, but I want less cuantities.

Well, I ate veggies and tons of fruit everyday. Then, sometimes fish, sometimes meat............

Oh! And thanks!! :wub2: (for the pm)

:teehee:

I guess we are odd, cuz we eat a lot of potatoes and meat.. My dad doesn't eat anything else pretty much :boxed:

I guess we are odd, cuz we eat a lot of potatoes and meat.. My dad doesn't eat anything else pretty much :boxed:

I guess you arent. Im odd, cause people usually eats that and not so much vegs and fish, but I do.

I hate Lady Gaga!!!! Have you seen her last video?? I havent done at all. I saw a part of the begining and there is this sexy guy : Alexander Skarsgård who I like a lot, and his name is write so badly in her video!! :sneaky2:

I guess you arent. Im odd, cause people usually eats that and not so much vegs and fish, but I do.

I hate Lady Gaga!!!! Have you seen her last video?? I havent done at all. I saw a part of the begining and there is this sexy guy : Alexander Skarsgård who I like a lot, and his name is write so badly in her video!! :sneaky2:

I like fish.. I wonder if there's some salmon left? :teehee:

I saw it weeks ago. Hated it.. She's such a b*tch and such a bad actor... And her clothes.. If you can call them clothes.. :sneaky2: You like that boy? Actaully, I've never heard of him..

I like fish.. I wonder if there's some salmon left? :teehee:

I saw it weeks ago. Hated it.. She's such a b*tch and such a bad actor... And her clothes.. If you can call them clothes.. :sneaky2: You like that boy? Actaully, I've never heard of him..

Salmon......... :drool:

Yes, I hate her (wait, was it the one where the guy throws her from the balcony and she seems to be death??? :teehee:) And Im still wondering where her clothes are.............

Yes, I like him. He is a good actor and a pretty boy! :teehee: He is ont that show I told ya ages ago, True Blood, remember?? He is the bad guy :das:

Have to go now. Im not sure if Im coming tomorrow cause Im prob going to countryside with family. So, see ya on Sunday!

Salmon......... :drool:

Yes, I hate her (wait, was it the one where the guy throws her from the balcony and she seems to be death??? :teehee:) And Im still wondering where her clothes are.............

Yes, I like him. He is a good actor and a pretty boy! :teehee: He is ont that show I told ya ages ago, True Blood, remember?? He is the bad guy :das:

Have to go now. Im not sure if Im coming tomorrow cause Im prob going to countryside with family. So, see ya on Sunday!

Yeah, the same video. Paparazzi. Well, at the beggining clothes are alright (Wait, what clothes? :shocked:), but at the reast of the vid :X Blah.. She dressed like a mouse or smth..

Oooh, I remember :teehee: You told me about it! And my sis found one book, that was written about/like "True blood". Dunno if it's true, but she's sooo into those vampires books right now..

Oh, have fun there! :huglove:

Yeah, the same video. Paparazzi. Well, at the beggining clothes are alright (Wait, what clothes? :shocked:), but at the reast of the vid :X Blah.. She dressed like a mouse or smth..

Oooh, I remember :teehee: You told me about it! And my sis found one book, that was written about/like "True blood". Dunno if it's true, but she's sooo into those vampires books right now..

Oh, have fun there! :huglove:

Well, the thing is that I didnt looked at her clothes cause I was looking some other thing :das: Then the video stop (after she is throwen) and I didnt saw anything more.

Well, Im sure she found one of the books on which the show is based. The whole saga has now 9 books. Im sure your sis will love them (I love them a lot! I have the 3 first :wink2: ) Tell her that, if she wants to read them, the first one is "Dead until dark" and the author is Charlaine Harris. :thumb_yello:

Well, the thing is that I didnt looked at her clothes cause I was looking some other thing :das: Then the video stop (after she is throwen) and I didnt saw anything more.

Well, Im sure she found one of the books on which the show is based. The whole saga has now 9 books. Im sure your sis will love them (I love them a lot! I have the 3 first :wink2: ) Tell her that, if she wants to read them, the first one is "Dead until dark" and the author is Charlaine Harris. :thumb_yello:

Well, you didn't lost anything :aah:

Yeah, she knows.. She showed me the first book in the book shop :aah:

You know, neighter of us won the EP. Ada won, but she was 7 and I was 6... :blink: That's so close!

Did you had great time yesterday? :naughty:

Well, you didn't lost anything :aah:

Yeah, she knows.. She showed me the first book in the book shop :aah:

You know, neighter of us won the EP. Ada won, but she was 7 and I was 6... :blink: That's so close!

Did you had great time yesterday? :naughty:

Yeah, Im sure. :teehee:

Hehehe, tell her she will like those books.

Oh, darn! I wanted to win!! Well, at least, we were close.

Yes! But I was stang by something and my arm is swolen and red...........

Yeah, Im sure. :teehee:

Hehehe, tell her she will like those books.

Oh, darn! I wanted to win!! Well, at least, we were close.

Yes! But I was stang by something and my arm is swolen and red...........

I'm sure she will!

Yeah, I know.. Me too.. Anyway, I'm happy for her! :naughty:

Youch! We had a little picnick yesterday too :teehee:

I'm sure she will!

Yeah, I know.. Me too.. Anyway, I'm happy for her! :naughty:

Youch! We had a little picnick yesterday too :teehee:

Im happy for her too, but I wanted to win.......... Anyway, I have another contest today. Its on the books fair. Hope I will win! :wink2:

Really??? Did you had a great time?

Im going to post a topic.

Hey girls! How are you? I'm so tired.. worked all day.. picked(?)strawberries.. But got some cash :das: And I'm going shopppping tomorrow! :yay: Now I'm going to take a shower and be right back:thumb_yello:

Im happy for her too, but I wanted to win.......... Anyway, I have another contest today. Its on the books fair. Hope I will win! :wink2:

Really??? Did you had a great time?

Im going to post a topic.

I wanted to win too.. :huh: Anyway... What you can win there? :aah:

Yeah, it was ok.. It could be more sunny!

Hey girls! How are you? I'm so tired.. worked all day.. picked(?)strawberries.. But got some cash :das: And I'm going shopppping tomorrow! :yay: Now I'm going to take a shower and be right back:thumb_yello:

Hey Babs!! Im great thanks! And you??

I wanted to win too.. :huh: Anyway... What you can win there? :aah:

Yeah, it was ok.. It could be more sunny!

Books! Im not sure that, if I won, Im gonna like them, but I can always give them a try or sell them :wink2:

I have to go, see ya tomorrow!