The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

:tears:

I'm going to try and fade out for a bit...

(We all know actually attempting to log out is never going to work)

Heck, I wasn't even on MFC much today and I still did no study :blink:

(Okay, well that's mostly because I made a fantastic Kooks collage on my wall :mf_lustslow:)

But nevertheless, I desperately need to study. :naughty: And MFC is not study. Youtube/etc is not study either. TV is also not study. I should study. Yes, I am trying to break the record for saying study the most amount of times in one paragraph. Ironic, coming from someone who never does any study.

I should also sleep. And fix up my speech for my group meeting tomorrow (I wish there were group meetings for my exams, then I would be forced to do work :naughty: .. but then again, I also wouldn't turn up)

I should stop talking crap.

Goodbye dassing Luke signature, goodbye dassing Anthony avatar. (Okay, not really, I'll obviously still be back tomorrow. Why am I even writing this post? Because it makes me feel like I am going to study. Even though I know I won't. Oh well.)

(Oh right, I forgot to say - Today I got blood from my sheep! First stab, second moving around of needle! :naughty: I didn't get blood in my last two labs and the only two times I got blood before then were SUCH flukes, I'm happy now!)

I feel like that too... all the time :tears:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: But when I finish my exams I go to Costa Rica :mad3::crybaby:

OKD, going to Costa Rica is going to be a wonderful experience. And I doubt that the MFC will disband while you are away. :naughty:

We'll be waiting to see the pictures.

And Mika's next blog

Well, it depends. Hmm. Well, I was told that every single person in previous groups did the "optional tour", and I don't want to be jealous of them :lol3: But if we can do something of equal or greater brilliance ... :das:? I don't know! What is there to do in LA?

Talk about a loaded question. There's everything to do in LA.:naughty:

A more accurate question would be: how much time do you have, and what would YOU like to do?

If you've got plenty of time, then there's sure to be some sort of cheap-admission indie-type gig in some beer-soaked, cocaine-dusted underground club we could go to. Always a favorite pastime of mine.:punk:

If you're short on time, but adventurous in cuisine, there's literally thousands of exotic food restaurants we could have lunch or dinner at. There's some pretty awesome (and cheap!) places that I love in Koreatown, or we could get you some real mexican food on Calle Olvera.:drool:

If you're feeling exceptionally touristy, we could head on up to Hollywood and check out all the landmarks, Rodeo Drive, Grauman's Chinese Theater, and all that jazz.

Or...you know....there's the beach....but you're familiar with that.:naughty: It really just depends on what you're up for or would like to do. I love LA and will be happy no matter what.:thumb_yello:

Hehe ... nuthin' like a surprise eh' Bex ?? ::

But I don't like suprises :tears::naughty:

But nevertheless, I desperately need to study. ]And MFC is not study. Youtube/etc is not study either. TV is also not study. I should study. Yes, I am trying to break the record for saying study the most amount of times in one paragraph. Ironic, coming from someone who never does any study.

I should also sleep. And fix up my speech for my group meeting tomorrow (I wish there were group meetings for my exams, then I would be forced to do work :naughty: .. but then again, I also wouldn't turn up)

(Oh right, I forgot to say - Today I got blood from my sheep! First stab, second moving around of needle! : I didn't get blood in my last two labs and the only two times I got blood before then were SUCH flukes, I'm happy now!)

Good luck OD... congrats on the sheep.

And here's something... did you know you could organise your own group meetings/study groups for the exams :shocked:

(though my philosophy buddies and I tend to do group study over facebook mass emails :naughty:)

IMGP0038.jpg

Oh pretty :mf_lustslow:

I didn't realise that!! Will there be a chance you could get an

internet connection there?

Yes :naughty: But I probably wont be able to go on MFC :thumbdown:

OKD, going to Costa Rica is going to be a wonderful experience. And I doubt that the MFC will disband while you are away.

How can you be so sure? :tears:

And we had a sudden cold snap and everything froze up

So here are ice-topped seed heads

Oooh, nice pictures!

Talk about a loaded question. There's everything to do in LA.

A more accurate question would be: how much time do you have, and what would YOU like to do?

*fangurl*

I want to do it all! :drool:

How long can you stay? Do you have to go home over night?

I'm there from 4:45pm to 11:45pm the next day. (Granted I will be super tired/exhausted, but who cares! I've got a solid 15 hours to sleep before the Kooks in Sydney!)

If you've got plenty of time, then there's sure to be some sort of cheap-admission indie-type gig in some beer-soaked, cocaine-dusted underground club we could go to. Always a favorite pastime of mine.

*check*!

If you're short on time, but adventurous in cuisine, there's literally thousands of exotic food restaurants we could have lunch or dinner at. There's some pretty awesome (and cheap!) places that I love in Koreatown, or we could get you some real mexican food on Calle Olvera.

*not-really-check-but-why-the-hell-not*!

If you're feeling exceptionally touristy, we could head on up to Hollywood and check out all the landmarks, Rodeo Drive, Grauman's Chinese Theater, and all that jazz.

*check* :naughty:

Or...you know....there's the beach....but you're familiar with that. It really just depends on what you're up for or would like to do. I love LA and will be happy no matter what.

*check-if-it's-alright-in-winter-what-kind-of-beach-are-we-talking-about-here?*

Good luck OD... congrats on the sheep.

And here's something... did you know you could organise your own group meetings/study groups for the exams

(though my philosophy buddies and I tend to do group study over facebook mass emails )

Psht! Nonsense!

(They only make me depressed by seeing how much everyone else knows :naughty:)

:naughty: I love snooping through my dad's stuff. I was just looking at the cat in the linen closet and then I was like "Hey, what's that up there! *zhhz*" And it was one of those electrical patch muscle-stimulating things, you know the ones from the ridiculous tv advertisements? How lame :naughty:

Hey ER, aren't you glad what massive procrastinators we are? So we got to see how Mika and Sophie's project is going first :naughty: Because I imagined it to just be a girl and we/they add stuff to actual her, not some massive scene thing :naughty:

:naughty: I should be able to get her finished tomorrow or Friday. Now that I have no more obligations, like making (more like drawing on) my Halloween costume :fisch:

:naughty: I love snooping through my dad's stuff. I was just looking at the cat in the linen closet and then I was like "Hey, what's that up there! *zhhz*" And it was one of those electrical patch muscle-stimulating things, you know the ones from the ridiculous tv advertisements? How lame :naughty:

:jawdrop: Just what muscle would he want to stimulate, exactly??

ctrl a then ctrl c *smth*

Sounds like a pain in the arse cd

OK, thanks. That worked. I didn't know what ctrl a did until I asked hubby.

This is me disappearing from internetland for a while. The only-read-and-post-in-your-breaks isn't working, it's way too distracting. So ciao. If you want to contact me you know where to find me.

See ya ST! Happy studying...

when is a door not a door?

when it's ajar!!!!!!!

GROAN!! That is one of my husband's jokes that he uses all the time and I used it just myself last week on my son.

Hey All! :bye:

CD, sounds like your right click has been disabled by a naughty website. (normally it's by one that doesn't want you to steal their images) Is it just on the internet you can't right click? And what browser are you using?

I'm using Firefox. I should have said that other options did come up when I right clicked, but all of the cut/copy/etc ones were unavailable.

1. click in box

2. ctrl + a

3. ctrl + c

4. go to MFC

5. ctrl + v

Thankyou for the "cut and paste for dummies" version OKD:bleh:

Hello!

I'm going to try and fade out for a bit...

(We all know actually attempting to log out is never going to work)

Heck, I wasn't even on MFC much today and I still did no study

(Okay, well that's mostly because I made a fantastic Kooks collage on my wall)

But nevertheless, I desperately need to study. And MFC is not study. Youtube/etc is not study either. TV is also not study. I should study. Yes, I am trying to break the record for saying study the most amount of times in one paragraph. Ironic, coming from someone who never does any study.

I should also sleep. And fix up my speech for my group meeting tomorrow (I wish there were group meetings for my exams, then I would be forced to do work .. but then again, I also wouldn't turn up)

Goodbye dassing Luke signature, goodbye dassing Anthony avatar. (Okay, not really, I'll obviously still be back tomorrow. Why am I even writing this post? Because it makes me feel like I am going to study. Even though I know I won't. Oh well.)

(Oh right, I forgot to say - Today I got blood from my sheep! First stab, second moving around of needle! I didn't get blood in my last two labs and the only two times I got blood before then were SUCH flukes, I'm happy now!)

:roftl: Good luck with the study. I have to study quite a bit throughout the next week before School Certificate begins in a week from Monday! :shocked:

So I might not be around much during the next week. But then again, I probably will. :naughty: