The Australian Thread: Part Seventeen

Rainbow Sky

hi! wats up?

i just went through a nightmare! my neighbors were over to watch desperate housewives, then we talked and looked at some projects of my moms students, then my mom sis me and all them went out, my sis went back in the house, me and two of them (the other one was their mom) were sitting in the street, and then they went home and i picked up our dog to bring her in the house. then i pick some stuff up, then i go up to my room, and theres a pile of stuff on the floor, so i lean over to pick it up, and off my head jumps a HUGE black cricket. and i hate bugs. like scared of them as much as i am of clowns. and i start screaming for my dad and im crying, and it slowly hops under my bed, and my dads like "just let your cat get it" and my sisters laughing at me, and im sobbing, and i run to my mom like a little girl and then my dad eventually gets it and drops it in the hallway, and he thought he stomped on it, then my sister starts walking away when it jumps off her arm :naughty:. she started screaming and my dads laughing at her, then flushes it down the toilet. but i serioulsly cant handle bugs, like im shaking right now

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Parents can be so unsympathetic.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Parents can be so unsympathetic.

i know!

im worried theres more that might have gotten on me which would be nasty, but im also worried im sick

today i started coughing, i coughed so much i threw up. then a few min. ago i was coughing, and i felt like throwning up, and i felt like i was gonna die i was coughing so hard

i know!

im worried theres more that might have gotten on me which would be nasty, but im also worried im sick

today i started coughing, i coughed so much i threw up. then a few min. ago i was coughing, and i felt like throwning up, and i felt like i was gonna die i was coughing so hard

Awww, that sucks :no: It's been like that recently for me, except with sneezing. I think I'm allergic to air or something.

Awww, that sucks :no: It's been like that recently for me, except with sneezing. I think I'm allergic to air or something.

aww im sorry

and ive been sick for a while. some weeks are more promanent than others but its scsary

well im on nyquil and im tired/ so night

Now that my excitement has dulled, here are the top 10 posters of The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen...

1. Kelzy...............489

2. happikali..........473

3. Oakie Doke.......404

4. nico_collard......343

5. soangel............297

6. mika-fan1001....272

7. sweet-dreams....254

8. artsyfartsy17.....250

9. silver...............220

10. englishrose......155

Congratulations Kelzy!

7th for me! :groovy:

:shocked: I don't think I've ever got as high as second !!! :winner_second_h4h: .... then again ... I was without the net for the last 3 days of pt. 16 ... :sneaky2: CONGRATS. Kelz !!:winner_first_h4h:

I'm still working on it. Shiiite.

OMG when is it due?

Not very. I was also chatting with some friends from another uni and several inappropriate words from that conversation slipped into my assignment. Good thing I reread that section today.

Would've been interesting to see if it was picked up.

crackwhip.gif

Me likeeee :das:

She's smutty enough.

*pbs*...you wouldn't have me any other way!

*cough* Neither do I

Untitled.jpg

Luckily, we all know you well enough to know you're evil. And silly.

Anything else?:naughty:

And now half an hour later there's a sunny blue sky outside. I give up on Melbourne weather.

Oh, I love our weather!

I'll teach him

Dirty little perv!!!!:roftl:

Better get a fake ID just in case.

Although by the time he finishes the album and tours again you'll be of age anyways.

You beat me to it....I'd like to see him before I have to roll up in my wheelchair.

hi! wats up?

i just went through a nightmare! my neighbors were over to watch desperate housewives, then we talked and looked at some projects of my moms students, then my mom sis me and all them went out, my sis went back in the house, me and two of them (the other one was their mom) were sitting in the street, and then they went home and i picked up our dog to bring her in the house. then i pick some stuff up, then i go up to my room, and theres a pile of stuff on the floor, so i lean over to pick it up, and off my head jumps a HUGE black cricket. and i hate bugs. like scared of them as much as i am of clowns. and i start screaming for my dad and im crying, and it slowly hops under my bed, and my dads like "just let your cat get it" and my sisters laughing at me, and im sobbing, and i run to my mom like a little girl and then my dad eventually gets it and drops it in the hallway, and he thought he stomped on it, then my sister starts walking away when it jumps off her arm. she started screaming and my dads laughing at her, then flushes it down the toilet. but i serioulsly cant handle bugs, like im shaking right now

You poor thing!

Guess who just got her internet back ???

Woo hoo...we missed you! :woot_jump:

*munches with you* So ..... any juicy goss. ??!! :das:

Nope.....we're all perverts...oh, and Bailey's is the meaning of life...same old, same old!

Dirty little perv!!!!:roftl:

You wouldn't have me any other way. :naughty:

Details, details.....:das:

Well. He has awesome glasses that are le sexy...he has a sense of humour, good taste in music AND plays jazz piano. He's been teaching me German... And did I mention that he's hot? :das:

Thing is, I'm not the only one who's after him. Although one girl in the same class who was flirting with him seems to have realised that I mean business and has backed down a bit. :naughty:

You wouldn't have me any other way. :naughty:

Well. He has awesome glasses that are le sexy...he has a sense of humour, good taste in music AND plays jazz piano. He's been teaching me German... And did I mention that he's hot? :das:

Thing is, I'm not the only one who's after him. Although one girl in the same class who was flirting with him seems to have realised that I mean business and has backed down a bit. :naughty:

:roftl: YOU GO GRRRRLLL !!! :kachinga: