MAY 2008: Mika on Perez Hilton.

guapo!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please oh please i may b blind but i don't see an ear please tell me where do u see the effin ear, jeeez....it's driving me mad

Look at the guy with the black jersey, at the back of the room - and just to his righthand side you can see Mika's ear!! :thumb_yello:

He's taller than that...the artichoque's painting is hanging not very high and his head is at the same height.. if u compare perez pic next to artichoque, his head is almost as the same level and mika is much taller than perez...i guess..not sure anymore

He can multi-task - sweat and keep his hair do! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

Look at the guy with the black jersey, at the back of the room - and just to his righthand side you can see Mika's ear!! :thumb_yello:

you have great eyes:roftl:

and also you were the one who noticed mika's shadow on the wall where he was taking his own pic in dead sea:naughty:

:lmao:

you have great eyes:roftl:

and also you were the one who noticed mika's shadow on the wall where he was taking his own pic in dead sea:naughty:

I may be old - but my eyes (and imagination) are sharp!!! :roftl:

Thanks G - that confirms my first thought. Its a man with

an ear exactly the same shape as Mika's!! :roftl:

we are recognising mika from his ear shape at THIS distance..? :shocked:

guys, we are scary.. :blink: and sad :roftl:

we could do well in MI5 :mf_rosetinted: :bond:

let's start a new "50 reasons why mika doesn't post" thread....

He was so drunk at Perez's party that he passed out behind a couch and nobody noticed. He's still sleeping.

Don't worry, when Perez's maid sweeps the floor she'll find him and we'll have him back:thumb_yello:

random, but still on the perez front..

perez seems to be attending ema 2008 in liverpool. and so is katy perry, as she's candidated for an award.

I smell mika attending too... :fisch:

Where can we apply for tickets? :mf_rosetinted:

Joking - I will just look forward to the pictures - to check out his ears!! :roftl:

on mtv site actually.

i was thinking about it at first, but to be sincere, if he's there in private, if you get what i mean, i'd never bother him.

so it's a bit of a long distance travel for me to just sit there, watch a show I don't care about (I like none of the artists and jared leto, whose music i hate but whom i quite fancy LOL will probably never bother attending and if he wins, he'll send a recorde message).. I'd only watch mika from a looong distance, sitting in the audience, if he attends at all.

it's much better to see red carpet, or gossip sites pics sitting home and saving the trip for a real gig :bleh: at least my humble pov

on mtv site actually.

i was thinking about it at first, but to be sincere, if he's there in private, if you get what i mean, i'd never bother him.

so it's a bit of a long distance travel for me to just sit there, watch a show I don't care about (I like none of the artists and jared leto, whose music i hate but whom i quite fancy LOL will probably never bother attending and if he wins, he'll send a recorde message).. I'd only watch mika from a looong distance, sitting in the audience, if he attends at all.

it's much better to see red carpet, or gossip sites pics sitting home and saving the trip for a real gig :bleh: at least my humble pov

True. If I saw Mika in Scotland having a holiday I would never be able

to go and speak to him. I would probably smile, then run away fast!! :roftl:

I like seeing the photos, as none of mine would be as good - and so I

save myself time and energy - and just enjoy the reports!!