MAY 2008: Mika on Perez Hilton.

guapo!

You made me remember that everybody here is starting to like Mika. Really!

my friends say: Wow, that guy is cool! and they think I'm cool because I'm a Mika fan. That didn't happen before. I'm proud hehe.

About the comments, didn't understand why Josh going to that party means that he's gay :blink: Makes no sense to me, since I don't see it like a gay party as some comments said. But people has always something not nice to say on that page. Glad to know they're not attacking Mika at least!

Yes...I don't wish to speak to soon, but...AMERICA IS FINALLY ACCCEPTING MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hallelujah song starts*

:naughty:

It's not a gay party! Katy Perry's not really a lesbian, she has a boyfriend!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Perez has really smartened himself up lately, hasn't he! He must be really out to impress someone...

Yes, Perez is looking good these days. He's been on UK tv quite a bit recently on some of these talking heads programmes and so on and he comes across as quite a nice guy too.

I had a different opinion of him from just reading his blogs.

Wonder which one is right. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, but he has to have a break, and hang out a bit with his friends in the evening, as long as he records during the day!!!!

Oh I don't really care if he parties all night long but some people either said or implied that now he's in LA he is knuckling down to some hard work. And implied he wasn't doing that in London because he was spotted out now and again...........

"Some of our favoritest people in the world showed up, some you don't know and some you might - like Katy Perry, Mika, Josh Groban, Lady Gaga, Amanda Bynes, Emmy Rossum, Michelle Trachtenberg and Diane Warren.":wink2:

:fisch:oooh so SHE was there too??:sneaky2:

:beer:

I thought Mikas trainer warned him off the evil alcohol, as it was giving him love handles. LOL!!!

Thanks for the info on Lady Gaga, Debs. I'll check her out next time I'm over my friends again ;-)

Oh and Jodie Harsh (no typo, honest) is a transexual DJ here, so my apologies to Lady Gaga, no offence meant, photos on the phone aren't as clear as the computer.

I thought Mikas trainer warned him off the evil alcohol, as it was giving him love handles. LOL!!!

Thanks for the info on Lady Gaga, Debs. I'll check her out next time I'm over my friends again ;-)

Oh and Jodie Harsh (no typo, honest) is a transexual DJ here, so my apologies to Lady Gaga, no offence meant, photos on the phone aren't as clear as the computer.

ohhhhhhh admit it rose... you forgot to put your glasses on!! :naughty::roftl:

I heard Perez on the radio this morning talking about having quite the celebratory weekend because Samantha Ronson was ordered (by the courts) to pay him $86,000. She tried to sue him, then lost the case, appealed and lost again.

He says he used to get sued a lot. But over the years , he's been getting sued less and less - he says he's really careful about what he writes.

I heard Perez on the radio this morning talking about having quite the celebratory weekend because Samantha Ronson was ordered (by the courts) to pay him $86,000. She tried to sue him, then lost the case, appealed and lost again.

He says he used to get sued a lot. But over the years , he's been getting sued less and less - he says he's really careful about what he writes.

oh i could have a nice celebration with $86000 :naughty:

i bet he has to be careful what he writes, otherwise he'd be in court every other day... he is dealing with people who have money & are not afraid to spend it on lawsuits lol

samantha who now?... omg am i showing my complete hermititus??

Samantha Ronson is English but currently a DJ in the United States who is currently dating Lindsay Lohan. She has a twin sister and is also a sibling of Mark Ronson. :thumb_yello:

OH MY GOD.

I just found out that my sister's friend was at that party. He has pictures on his Facebook, but Mika isn't in any of them. She's going to ask him about Mika though.

I'm so jealous :naughty:

OH MY GOD.

I just found out that my sister's friend was at that party. He has pictures on his Facebook, but Mika isn't in any of them. She's going to ask him about Mika though.

I'm so jealous :naughty:

That is really

OH. MY. GOD.

Get the photos.

Quick:wink2:

samantha who now?... omg am i showing my complete hermititus??

What in the world are you talking about?:blink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermititus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search/Hermititus

Samantha Ronson is English but currently a DJ in the United States who is currently dating Lindsay Lohan. She has a twin sister and is also a sibling of Mark Ronson. :thumb_yello:

Thank you Susy!:thumb_yello: