He Made It This Year!!!!

daisylou

Well my Tatler came through the letterbox as does every month...this time there is a Schools Guide too. Good to see where my friends children are going to school and what it is like!

So to Meeks!

Last year he was not mentioned at all but this year for the Lycee Francais Charles de Gaulle he has a mention!!! (said you would didn't I!)

Not much just a list of noted people who attended....Jacqueline Bisset, Gyles Brandreth, Mika, India Knight, Murray Head.

Nothing in Westminster School but anything is better than nothing! :thumb_yello:

xx

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how much Mika says he was bullied there, and how much he hated school, I am guessing the Lycee is cashing in on his fame, rather than him wanting to mention them any further.:boxed:

I did wonder the same myself!...do they have to ask permission before they can print it?

xx

Considering how much Mika says he was bullied there, and how much he hated school, I am guessing the Lycee is cashing in on his fame, rather than him wanting to mention them any further.:boxed:

I'd sure like to know how those bullies are feeling now! I bet they wish they hadn't been so nasty! Serves them right I say! My mother had a saying "The one who laughs last, laughs the longest." She used to say that to me when I was being bullied, and it's true.

I have a great life, and my bullies have either been to prison, or else, had awful lives. So it just goes to prove that what goes around, comes around.

I'd sure like to know how those bullies are feeling now! I bet they wish they hadn't been so nasty! Serves them right I say! My mother had a saying "The one who laughs last, laughs the longest." She used to say that to me when I was being bullied, and it's true.

I have a great life, and my bullies have either been to prison, or else, had awful lives. So it just goes to prove that what goes around, comes around.

:tears: sooner or later life always turns out to be fair :mf_rosetinted:

Fred's just jealous that I started mine first :roftl: See even call Fred....Freds it is just a quirky crazy thing I do!:wink2:

believe me MEEKS is better than some of the things I have called him in the past when he has not been in my favor!

xx

That's great news! :)

Btw, is that the October or November issue cos I happen to be in the November one supposedly :fisch:

It's November they always come out a month early..... should I have a look....in the events section :wink2:

xxx

Ok so stay with Meeks / Mikster / Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa / Mikyyyyyyy

:wink2:

Im only jealous as someone had their stocking on his piano in Newcastle :bleh:

awww...bless....and I couldn't see it as was in the disabled bit :thumbdown:

Plus don't forget .....and their crow (well his really)that flew all around the globe with him ! :wub2::wink2::mf_rosetinted:

x x x