Mika and Katy Perry in Serbian BRAVO mag

keti

I know it's an 'old' info,but since there's nothing especially new about Mika in a past few weeks I decided to post this...

blabla.jpg

It was in Serbian BRAVO magazine,on 9. October...

So here's the translation:

KATY PERRY & MIKA

(below the pic : Hey Mika,you're a horse! Katy (they wrote 'Kate') leaves the crazy party in a big style.

You're wondering what's happening here?! Well,here's the explanation in what context was this picture taken. So,capture this : the midnight has passed hours ago,and Mika (25) and Katy Perry (23) are leaving the crazy party in London in a very provocative pose. When we add the fact that the two of them while the already mentioned party haven't separated from each other and that Mika was acting like a true gentleman all the time,and that at the end he even took her out from the party on his back,only one question strikes : what is Katy's boyfriend Travis McCoy (27) gonna say about this?

:cool:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because he was with Katy though. They probably wouldn't have bothered if he'd been on his own!

Yeah,I think so too...in this number they published a big long interview with Katy and her poster too :naughty:

But again,when he was with Adele,they didn't mention a thing about that...