To the left, to the left, Lefty Thread!

tauruslady

Oooohh... i understand. xD

Happen? So..she saw all the action? Really traumatizing...

ya! she was picking my sister and her friend up from soccer (and they are both 18 and dnt have there licenses lol i think its funny) and on the way back, they saw a big pile of blood, and they saw him getting put in a body bag

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya! she was picking my sister and her friend up from soccer (and they are both 18 and dnt have there licenses lol i think its funny) and on the way back, they saw a big pile of blood, and they saw him getting put in a body bag

Oh my gosh! That's really sad! I read the story... poor guy.

i know!

and it happened on the 16 right. and on the 15th was my friends older brothers yr-a-versery of his death! and my sister was friends w/ him too. and my other sister is friends w/ his other brother

I'm sorry..

I don't know what to say because i've never been in a situation like that...

I'm sorry..

I don't know what to say because i've never been in a situation like that...

ya. its sad. but i didnt know my friend til this yr, and didnt even realize that was his brother for a while

i didnt experience my first close death til this summer

altho in 7th grade, like 4 8th graders and a teacher all passed away!

ya. its sad. but i didnt know my friend til this yr, and didnt even realize that was his brother for a while

i didnt experience my first close death til this summer

altho in 7th grade, like 4 8th graders and a teacher all passed away!

Aww, i'm sorry *hugs*

I don't wanna talk about death anymore... i feel very bad about this.

So.... what are you doing? <_<

Aww, i'm sorry *hugs*

I don't wanna talk about death anymore... i feel very bad about this.

So.... what are you doing? <_<

its ok. i didnt know them. the school yr was just sad.

that sounds like a good plan

well now i am actually getting ready for school, i overslept a half hr tho :(

Haha so do I! That's probably cos I am right handed though.. :blush-anim-cl:.... *leaves thread* :roftl:

:lmao: haha, that's funny!

I had a really bad cramp in my left hand this weekend, and typically I had a lot of writing to do. But it's back working again. I'd love to be ambi, but that must get confusing.:naughty:

How is everyone??

:lmao: haha, that's funny!

I had a really bad cramp in my left hand this weekend, and typically I had a lot of writing to do. But it's back working again. I'd love to be ambi, but that must get confusing.:naughty:

How is everyone??

o gosh that happens to me a lot! i hate hand cramps. it sometimes makes my whole arm cramp. and it sometimes takes me a while to get into using my right arm normally. lol

o gosh that happens to me a lot! i hate hand cramps. it sometimes makes my whole arm cramp. and it sometimes takes me a while to get into using my right arm normally. lol

yeah! I know all about it. I think all my muslces have a tendancy to cramp every now and again. It can be agony! nothing worse than writing on a sore hand:eek:

yeah, how do you do it at all?! It's really cool, but does your writing turn out the same with both hands?

yeah! I know all about it. I think all my muslces have a tendancy to cramp every now and again. It can be agony! nothing worse than writing on a sore hand:eek:

yeah, how do you do it at all?! It's really cool, but does your writing turn out the same with both hands?

i know!

ummm well i like writing on boards and things w/ my right hand it looks better that way, but my on-paper writing looks neater w/ my left hand

i know!

ummm well i like writing on boards and things w/ my right hand it looks better that way, but my on-paper writing looks neater w/ my left hand

That's really cool! you're lucky you can choose which hand to write with, though if one hand is injured you can't use it as an excuse to not do homework:naughty:

I remember a time when I had to go up and write on the white board, when I sat down, everyone was like, "how can you write like that!" they said I had my entire hand twisted around the pen or something, I don't think it looks weird but others do:roftl:

That's really cool! you're lucky you can choose which hand to write with, though if one hand is injured you can't use it as an excuse to not do homework:naughty:

I remember a time when I had to go up and write on the white board, when I sat down, everyone was like, "how can you write like that!" they said I had my entire hand twisted around the pen or something, I don't think it looks weird but others do:roftl:

haha but i did the first week of school when my left are was in a cast :naughty: they didnt know

i know! lol. and i hate when writing on the board, i always erase my answers w/ my and as i go across! lol

:blush-anim-cl:

We needed something to revive it, and I have just the thing,

Obama is a Lefty! :punk: Now thats something to be proud of:D

link:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08056/860162-294.stm

Oh rly? I didn't knew that... nice.

Man... i want to see Saw V so badly...it looks very interesting!

....I'm sorry, i just wanted to say this xD

So... any leftie's in da house?

edit: i guess not

I'm leaving cos today the MFC is getting me bored

Edited by Kissable