To the left, to the left, Lefty Thread!

tauruslady

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I think that would be far more fun than just being right or left handed. :naughty:

Though, I can imagine it being strange not knowing automatically which hand is comfortable to write with.

Well I usually use my right hand but my left ones just as good :naughty:

The only reason I can use both is that I broke my right arm real bad the other year and it was plastered up for almost 9 months. So I kinda taught my left hand :roftl: It's quite handy when I'm drawing cos' If I cant get the angle write or someting I just switch hands :teehee:

Well I usually use my right hand but my left ones just as good :naughty:

The only reason I can use both is that I broke my right arm real bad the other year and it was plastered up for almost 9 months. So I kinda taught my left hand :roftl: It's quite handy when I'm drawing cos' If I cant get the angle write or someting I just switch hands :teehee:

9 months plastered up! :huh:

Well at least it helped you be more ambidextorous?! (I don't know the spelling either :naughty:)

I bet it is very handy :roftl:

I read that women who are 40 (I think) and over are 128% likely to give birth to left-handed children.

That would explain me. :naughty:

Though I don't understand how anything can be more than 100% :dunno:

Apparently it was "left handers day" on the 13th. :naughty:

I got an e-mail about it. I don't know how you would go about celebrating though, maybe write your hand a birthday card or something. :dunno:

Well there you go!

*looks at left hand*

Happy Birthday hand!

*huggles hand with right hand*

*stops cause she's sitting in front of a large window and doesn't want to scare the neighbours*

I read that women who are 40 (I think) and over are 128% likely to give birth to left-handed children.

Cause 95% of all statistics are bullsh!t :naughty:

Wow, only 10 %!:shocked:

I know about the twisted story's.

Everyone also always says the handwriting of lefties is less neat than the handwriting of a rightie.

I'm a lefty btw:bleh:

Once,someone asked me to borrow my notes from history lessons and I warned them that it wasn't well-written and they asked me if it was because I was a leftie and I was offended 'cause I just wasn' bothered to write well :teehee:

Btw,did you guys know that lefties are supposed to be good at sports? I'm the exception that confirms the rule then.:teehee:

Is Mika a leftie? Something tells me he isn't but I might be wrong.

Btw,did you guys know that lefties are supposed to be good at sports? I'm the exception that confirms the rule then.:teehee:

Is Mika a leftie? Something tells me he isn't but I might be wrong.

I'm the exception too :lol3:

No, he's a righty. I expected him to be a lefty, too. :dunno:

I heard about that as well. But if anything is 128% I tend to wonder if it's accurate. :naughty:

I read somewhere before that a high percentage of left handed people are more likely to be gay as well. Then if you're not gay and you're left handed you must be really rare or something. :naughty:

I always wonder if this stuff is accurate though, it's interesting but I really don't know what to think.

Well there you go!

*looks at left hand*

Happy Birthday hand!

*huggles hand with right hand*

*stops cause she's sitting in front of a large window and doesn't want to scare the neighbours*

:roftl: haha!

I'm the exception too :lol3:

No, he's a righty. I expected him to be a lefty, too. :dunno:

Hey,we should form a group on facebook "the lefties who suck at Sports" :roftl: I'm sure we'll be verryyy successful :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway,we lefties rule the world :mf_rosetinted:

I've never heard that. I always heard it was leftys are good at artistic things.

I heard that multiple times. The first time really marked me though, it was in a sitcom where someone found out they would have been righ-handed if their father hadn't got in the way 'cause he wanted his son to be good at sports :roftl:

Hey,we should form a group on facebook "the lefties who suck at Sports" :roftl: I'm sure we'll be verryyy successful :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway,we lefties rule the world :mf_rosetinted:

i learned my sports right handed, because i learned them younger, and wasnt too used to any side, and thats just how they taught me.

like soccer, and golf

but swimming it doesnt matter. lol

i learned my sports right handed, because i learned them younger, and wasnt too used to any side, and thats just how they taught me.

like soccer, and golf

but swimming it doesnt matter. lol

I bat right handed... though I play other stuff like soccer left handed...

And I suck at sport too!

alice.loves.mika - I like to think I'm wacky... :biggrin2:

tauruslady - I'm not gay, but I'm left handed... I'm rare! :naughty:

I read somewhere before that a high percentage of left handed people are more likely to be gay as well. Then if you're not gay and you're left handed you must be really rare or something. :naughty:

I always wonder if this stuff is accurate though, it's interesting but I really don't know what to think.

Well I consider myself a gay man so I guess it's true :dunno: