HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.:biggrin2:. Thank god my country has a long vacation time. 3 months, and a couple of weeks if I'm lucky.:naughty:.

I know I'll be depressed when school time comes again, so I'm enjoying now.:naughty:.

Dang, that's kinda awesome.

But yeah, school always seems depressing after a holiday. :naughty:

Whaaaaaaat?

ok so this may sound strange to some people but for a really really really long time i have been wanting to go to a boarding school in france or anyother european country but mostly france and my parents are finally letting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited i havent really done anything to enroll yet cuz i have to talk to my school guidance councelor but i am sooo so so happy! the school i am really interested in going to is called L'ermitage and its an international boarding school (they teach in english)

ok so this may sound strange to some people but for a really really really long time i have been wanting to go to a boarding school in france or anyother european country but mostly france and my parents are finally letting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited i havent really done anything to enroll yet cuz i have to talk to my school guidance councelor but i am sooo so so happy! the school i am really interested in going to is called L'ermitage and its an international boarding school (they teach in english)

Say whaaaaat? That's great! :punk:

I would totally love to do something like that. :biggrin2:

Say whaaaaat? That's great! :punk:

I would totally love to do something like that. :biggrin2:

i am so excited! my sister goes to college in paris (a regular 4 year college not like a year abroad type of thing) so i would be living with her on the weekends i think i may just live with her the whole week but i am so excited i cant believe my parents are actually letting me do this lol! they didnt want me to go to an american college to begin with and if u establish residency in the eu and ur an eu citizen colleges are free for u and i am an eu citizen just not a resident yet so they figured if i just live there with my sister i can establish residency and go to college for free lol!

*raises hand*
hey hey hey!

omg that is so amazing!!!! i am so jealous!!!!!! omg!!!!!! that is superb!!!!!!!!

i am so excited! my sister goes to college in paris (a regular 4 year college not like a year abroad type of thing) so i would be living with her on the weekends i think i may just live with her the whole week but i am so excited i cant believe my parents are actually letting me do this lol! they didnt want me to go to an american college to begin with and if u establish residency in the eu and ur an eu citizen colleges are free for u and i am an eu citizen just not a resident yet so they figured if i just live there with my sister i can establish residency and go to college for free lol!

That's so awesome. Really exciting! :original:

hey hey hey!

Hey Devin! *waves*

Wow !! That's great !!

Congratulations !!:punk:.