HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GUYS miss Jess?

I haven't seen her in A YEAR. :tears:

I know how things are with her though, about the Mika thing.

We had a big long conversation about it this summer...and I can understand what she's saying. It's still sad, though.

Yeah.... I haven't seen her since February -- and who KNOWS when I will see her again! I don't get it! :boxed:

Yeah.... I haven't seen her since February -- and who KNOWS when I will see her again! I don't get it! :boxed:

I hopefully get to see her over spring break, or in the summer.

It makes me especially sad, because we used to be so close. (figuratively speaking, of course) =/

It does make it hard that i'm 3000 miles away. xD

i havent seen her since march i think it was... i was SUPPOSED to see her saturday but she had to study for the SATS :thumbdown::thumbdown: i might be seeing her on november 21st and see the midnight premier of twilight with ada in nj and a sleep over... but thats if the plans work out:naughty:

I hopefully get to see her over spring break, or in the summer.

It makes me especially sad, because we used to be so close. (figuratively speaking, of course) =/

It does make it hard that i'm 3000 miles away. xD

THAT is the part I do not get. Not being into Mika is one thing..... but, not being with your 'friends' the way you use to is another..... we were friends YEARS before Mika ever came along! Now I don't hear from her anymore JUST because she is not into Mika? :crybaby:

i havent seen her since march i think it was... i was SUPPOSED to see her saturday but she had to study for the SATS :thumbdown::thumbdown: i might be seeing her on november 21st and see the midnight premier of twilight with ada in nj and a sleep over... but thats if the plans work out:naughty:

Hopefully she won't cancel on you!!!!

THAT is the part I do not get. Not being into Mika is one thing..... but, not being with your 'friends' the way you use to is another..... we were friends YEARS before Mika ever came along! Now I don't hear from her anymore JUST because she is not into Mika? :crybaby:

I'm sorry, but that would kind of piss me off.

Not trying to maintain a friendship because you don't share the same music interest anymore.

bah.:thumbdown:

really?!?!?! you two were friends before mika:blink: I NEVER KNEW THAT! how?

I'm sorry, but that would kind of piss me off.

Not trying to maintain a friendship because you don't share the same music interest anymore.

bah.:thumbdown:

I know.... I feel SO bad about it! But, I am no going to push her.... maybe she just dosen't want ANYTHING to do with anything Mika related!!!! :boxed:

We met on MySpace 2 YEARS before Mika came along! We were Queenies together!!! :wub2:

ha -- me and Hilary too :naughty:

really?! wow! hahaha how did you meet on myspace? hahaha that sounds a bit sketchy but i shouldnt be talking i meet up with people on the internet and i tell my friends its not sketchy:roftl::roftl::roftl: did you all discover mika together? HOW COME I DIDNT HEAR OF THIS STORY BEFORE:shocked:

really?! wow! hahaha how did you meet on myspace? hahaha that sounds a bit sketchy but i shouldnt be talking i meet up with people on the internet and i tell my friends its not sketchy:roftl::roftl::roftl: did you all discover mika together? HOW COME I DIDNT HEAR OF THIS STORY BEFORE:shocked:

Because YOU weren't pay attention!!! :bleh:

The first time we met in person was at Terminal 5 -- but we had talked for over 2 years! I think SHE discovered Mika first :naughty:

hahaha your right:naughty: i spent the good first hour jumping up and down screaming OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG:roftl::roftl::roftl: and that is not a stretch!:naughty:

I'll N E V E R forget that day as long as I shall live!!!!

I'll N E V E R forget that day as long as I shall live!!!!

neither will i... as many concerts i have been to this past summer... one of them being the biggest concert mika has done yet, terminal 5 will always be my favorite:wub2: during all three shows this past summer i was always comparing them to terminal 5 and how terminal 5 was so much better because of the intimacy and how close we were to him...:wub2:

neither will i... as many concerts i have been to this past summer... one of them being the biggest concert mika has done yet' date=' terminal 5 will always be my favorite:wub2: during all three shows this past summer i was always comparing them to terminal 5 and how terminal 5 was so much better because of the intimacy and how close we were to him...:wub2:[/quote']

O M G ............

We were SO lucky!! And I do not take it for granted for a second! Cause it may never happen again! He was so amazing with us before sound check! :wub2:

O M G ............

We were SO lucky!! And I do not take it for granted for a second! Cause it may never happen again! He was so amazing with us before sound check! :wub2:

i know!!! i still remember the feeling of his hand and the way he stared into my eyes while he shook my hand:wub2: even when i met him in nimes it wasnt even close to what we got! i mean he could barely shake your hand! there were cameras flashing every where and body guards and family running back and forth and band members and people screaming at him to get his attention:boxed: i felt so bad for him i mean i was surprised i got as many words in that i did:naughty: even if they were about chicken condoms:naughty:

i know!!! i still remember the feeling of his hand and the way he stared into my eyes while he shook my hand:wub2: even when i met him in nimes it wasnt even close to what we got! i mean he could barely shake your hand! there were cameras flashing every where and body guards and family running back and forth and band members and people screaming at him to get his attention:boxed: i felt so bad for him i mean i was surprised i got as many words in that i did:naughty: even if they were about chicken condoms:naughty:

I know! I was SO proud of the way that everyone conducted themselves! Even if there were a few whores there trying to take ALL of his attention! He spread it around so well! And O M G -- when he was answering my question it seemed like he was looking into my eyes for freakin EVER.... I don't think I took a single breath the entire time he was talking! *sigh*

really?!?!?! you two were friends before mika:blink: I NEVER KNEW THAT! how?

We met on MySpace 2 YEARS before Mika came along! We were Queenies together!!! :wub2:

ha -- me and Hilary too :naughty:

'tis true!! :bleh:

I forgot about that, Holly. xD

I've met.....6 people from online. (all MFC, too!)

And I keep pretty good contact with only 2 of them. :(