HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Hey! how are you?

haha o ya sorry. i know that. lol. so what were u doing that made it staticy?

I didn't do anything.. only brush it :naughty:

:boxed: i have never heard of the sparks part:blink::naughty: it must look pretty :roftl: hair usually gets really staticy when its cold and it gets alot worse when you straighten it and its cold...

Yeah that's the best part :naughty:

Hmm it's cold.. but I'm in a warm place now :D so I dunno.. maybe that's it haha!

ha ha ha ..... my computer is SLOW as hell at night that is why you never see me...

well get a better computer DUH:naughty::naughty: hahaha only kidding! i am happy you are on:bleh: how are u? there is going to be a storm up here in ny tomorow and it might snow!!!:shocked::shocked: I AM IN NO ****ING WAY READY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boxed::boxed:

well get a better computer DUH:naughty::naughty: hahaha only kidding! i am happy you are on:bleh: how are u? there is going to be a storm up here in ny tomorow and it might snow!!!:shocked::shocked: I AM IN NO ****ING WAY READY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boxed::boxed:

Damn snow ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with that! How was Ada's birthday party?

Did you play pin the tail on Mika?

SNOW!??!?!??!?! im so jealous!! weve had 2 days w/ rain since may!

Damn snow ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with that! How was Ada's birthday party?

Did you play pin the tail on Mika?

I KNOW!!!!!!!! I AM LIKE, WAIT ISNT IT STILL SUMMER:shocked: :tears::crybaby:

adas party was alot of fun!!! jess wasnt there because of SATS and she had to study:thumbdown: haha i dont think adas friends would want to play pin the tail on mika... BUT I KNOW I WOULD:roftl:

I KNOW!!!!!!!! I AM LIKE' date=' WAIT ISNT IT STILL SUMMER:tears::crybaby:

adas party was alot of fun!!! jess wasnt there because of SATS and she had to study:thumbdown: haha i dont think adas friends would want to play pin the tail on mika... BUT I KNOW I WOULD:roftl:[/quote']

I'd like to pin SOMETHING on Mika! :das:

Glad you had a good time! Did she like the card? :roftl:

I miss Jess wwwhhhaaaahhhhh :tears:

SNOW!??!?!??!?! im so jealous!! weve had 2 days w/ rain since may!

you want snow:boxed::shocked: noooooo you dont! trust me! the first snow maybe pretty and exciting but it goes DOWN hill from there:thumbdown: as soon as the snow touches the ground it gets all muddy and wet and then the snow plows and salt men come as soon as there is like 1 cm on the ground and plow the snow off of your drive way into the corner in a mountain of dirt and charge you 50 dollars even if you told them not to... and then all of your pants get disgusting and bleached from the snow:boxed::blink: IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

you want snow:boxed::shocked: noooooo you dont! trust me! the first snow maybe pretty and exciting but it goes DOWN hill from there:thumbdown: as soon as the snow touches the ground it gets all muddy and wet and then the snow plows and salt men come as soon as there is like 1 cm on the ground and plow the snow off of your drive way into the corner in a mountain of dirt and charge you 50 dollars even if you told them not to... and then all of your pants get disgusting and bleached from the snow:boxed::blink: IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Sounds fabulous!

omg!!

how can u live that way?!!?!?! U should go to tahoe or someplace pretty this winter!

The last time it snowed in Florida was January of 1977 and I was in my mommy's uterus :naughty:

I want to see it..... maybe next year!! :wub2:

I'd like to pin SOMETHING on Mika!

Glad you had a good time! Did she like the card?

I miss Jess wwwhhhaaaahhhhh

i dont want to pin SOMETHING to mika i wanna PIN mika:das::naughty:

o i didnt tell you?!?!?!? i think i texted you but u obviously dont know how to reply:naughty::bleh: lol DONT BOTHER GETTING THE ELECTRONIC CARD IT DOESNT WORK!

so my dad tried like 7 times and he entered all the info and stuff and every time he pressed enter and everything it said that some of the info was missing go to the highlighted areas and nothing was highlighted:blink: so i ended up getting her a itunes gift card:naughty:

i miss jess also! i was texting her a couple of days ago but didnt want to mention anything about mika to her because in truth i didnt want to hear her answer :tears: it makes me so upset to see people leave from here especially when they are friends...

i dont want to pin SOMETHING to mika i wanna PIN mika:das:

o i didnt tell you?!?!?!? i think i texted you but u obviously dont know how to reply:naughty::bleh: lol DONT BOTHER GETTING THE ELECTRONIC CARD IT DOESNT WORK!

so my dad tried like 7 times and he entered all the info and stuff and every time he pressed enter and everything it said that some of the info was missing go to the highlighted areas and nothing was highlighted so i ended up getting her a itunes gift card:naughty:

i miss jess also! i was texting her a couple of days ago but didnt want to mention anything about mika to her because in truth i didnt want to hear her answer :tears: it makes me so upset to see people leave from here especially when they are friends...

Sorry - you know how my phone is!!! :roftl:

Aaaawww! I know what you mean!!! I can SAFELY say -- that I will LOVE Mika FOREVER!!!! I see people come and go..... but, I will be here even when Mika is O L D :roftl: