Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

Wow, that is SO interesting! I've never heard anything like it!

Still though, the fact that he married her when he was gay.. it's crazy! :roftl:

Haha :naughty:

Actually all the guys my mom likes are gay. I have no clue WHY. But, now I am strating to see that AOT of girls around here like gay men so... I guess she is not so :insane: after all!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have the same question for guys lol :bleh: It also seems guys like superficial girls, who put a lot of make-up every day and spend hours in the bathroom, blah blah.

I personally don't like "bad boys" lol. I have to admit appearance plays a role though. Yeah yeah, I admit it :naughty:. It's the first thing you notice after all right? It doesn't mean I couldn't fall in love with a "non-cute" guy. It's just that you feel attracted by the appearance first, imo.

I'm 19 and I still haven't had a proper boy friend. A guy is interested in me, so I could jump on him and have a bf. But the thing is, I don't want to have a bf just to have a bf, if you see what I mean.

Most guys do go for the superficial pretty girls but not me, and I guess that is why I don't have a girlfriend... I look for MUCH more then just physical beauty.

Most guys do go for the superficial pretty girls but not me, and I guess that is why I don't have a girlfriend... I look for MUCH more then just physical beauty.

Awww that is lovely, you look for a special heart, not a beautiful face! Good on you! The girls should be lining up to go out with you! Great thread btw. You're ace!

I love how we can only find caring guys like you on the internet.

guys in this part of florida are awful.

All of them.

Except for the gay ones :naughty:

you sound like a wonderful guy, I'm sure someone will realize it soon enough.:wub2:

I'm jealousof the girl who does snatch you up.

Theres simply not enough nice guys to go around *sigh*

now i have a question, Why is it so hard for guys to be good boyfriends?

is it really impossible to tell her that shes pretty just because?

is it hard to buy he a flower or two just because its tuesday?

is it hard to get her a stuffed animal just because you like her?

i think girls can be easily satisfied if guys just cared a bit more

When I have a girlfriend I am going to tell her she is beautiful everyday, I am going to make her feel appreciated. I guess most guys just don't take the time cause they are selfish. :blink:

When I have a girlfriend I am going to tell her she is beautiful everyday, I am going to make her feel appreciated. I guess most guys just don't take the time cause they are selfish. :blink:

Gosh, can you be my boyfriend? :angel_not::naughty::wub2:

Ahhh, you got me swooning over here :bleh:

can you answer this one?:

Why aren't there more guys like you?

that is really, a good thing. you don't realize it, but it makes her feel great, more then you can imagine something like that would. :wub2:

Wow, you're a real catch!:blush-anim-cl: You are obviously going to treat a girl right when you get her, which you should, nice boys like you deserve good girls! Will you go out with me? :wub2: