Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

Have you met my mother? It is not weird at all...... she is crazy!

Besides we are Best Friends so it is okay! My mom is only 16 years older then me! :naughty:

I don't know her very well actually. But she seems veeeeeeeeery nice :original:

My mother and I are best friends too, and she's also crazy, but it'd be weird for me all the same :naughty: lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know her very well actually. But she seems veeeeeeeeery nice :original:

My mother and I are best friends too, and she's also crazy, but it'd be weird for me all the same :naughty: lol.

My mom and I tell each other EVERYTHING so I guess it is not weird cause it is nothing new -- and we are tight like peanutbutter and bananas :cool::yikes:

My mom and I tell each other EVERYTHING so I guess it is not weird cause it is nothing new -- and we are tight like peanutbutter and bananas :cool::yikes:

We tell each other almost everything too :roftl: I like being close to my mum. But there are places I like being alone in (does that make any sense?? lool). It's really cool that you're so tight ^^, it's rare nowadays.

Oh, I like this expression hahaha :lmao:

We tell each other almost everything too :roftl: I like being close to my mum. But there are places I like being alone in (does that make any sense?? lool). It's really cool that you're so tight ^^, it's rare nowadays

yeah me and my mom do everything together ...... I dont have a father so she has to fill that gap :naughty:

yeah me and my mom do everything together ...... I dont have a father so she has to fill that gap :naughty:

That's really cool!:original:

I wish my mum would want to come to a MIKA gig with me:roftl:

Oh, I found a question: Why are straight guys so disgusted in homosexuality?

I wish my mom would want to go to a gig ... it could be any band !

I just wish my parents understood my love for music !

I wish my mom would want to go to a gig ... it could be any band !

I just wish my parents understood my love for music !

Oh, I sometimes go with my mum. We went together to three Orishas concerts. But she doesn't like MIKA and well, gigs and people and noise.... It's not really her stuff.

Insist:mf_rosetinted:

Okay I have a question, How can I get guys to join the school newspaper staff? Right now we have a staff of 7 girls and no boys. We really need boys because none of us like writing sports stories.:naughty: We made an announcement that we need boys, but no one joined. We only had one guy last year and he...ummm..was more like a girl. :wink2:

oh sgg (straight Guy Guru)

how can one tell if a shy guy is interested??

If he keeps looking in yuor direction - and when you look at him he quickly looks away, he tries to be near you... like sits near you...

If you like him, and he is really shy.... you should make it clear to him that you are interested! :bleh:

For a straight guy the thought of being with another guy is just disgusting to us. I personally don't have a problem with homosexuals.... but, it really does make my stomach turn :puking: