Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

And now my question:

why does a guy hold you close when you're cold.. taking your hand when you're scared during a movie... talking almost only with you on his own birthday party... hugging you like he doesn't want to let you go everytime you say goodbye... looking into your eyes for ages to figure out the exact colour... giving you a ring made of wire and putting it on your finger saying oh look we're married......

and then again you're just friends !! and you'll never be more then a friend to him and you know that for sure (believe me I know)

So why does he do these things ?? :boxed: I'm sorry this is not really a question you can answer I guess... I just needed to tell somebody :thumbdown:

Even though you guys are 'just friends' and according to you will never be anything more ...... deep down inside this guy LOVES

you very much :wub2:

Maybe he is scared if he is ever anything more he would somehow lose you and cannot take that chance because you are far too special to him.....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh loool. I haven't read the whole thread, just parts of it but MDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (= lol in French).

You crack me up, Iron Man ^^. :lmao:

I guess I have thousands of questions, but right now, I don't know :P

Oh loool. I haven't read the whole thread, just parts of it but MDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (= lol in French).

You crack me up, Iron Man ^^. :lmao:

I guess I have thousands of questions, but right now, I don't know :P

:lmao: I can't beleive girls have a million questions and when it comes to the point of asking them they go blank!! :roftl:

The thing is, it's more about ONE guy in particular, and I don't think you could know very much about that. Except if you happen to be in his head :naughty:

Thanks for the friendship request btw :thumb_yello:

No problem :thumb_yello:

You are right about that one :naughty:

Not all guys think the same :mf_rosetinted:

In the perv contest I don't think ANYONE could beat my mother! :lmao:

Looool. Isn't it weird to be on this forum with your mother? I'd die if my mum read all what I'm writing on here :naughty:

No problem :thumb_yello:

You are right about that one :naughty:

Not all guys think the same :mf_rosetinted:

Pity. It would be so much easier if they did :mf_rosetinted:

Looool. Isn't it weird to be on this forum with your mother? I'd die if my mum read all what I'm writing on here :naughty:

Have you met my mother? It is not weird at all...... she is crazy!

Besides we are Best Friends so it is okay! My mom is only 16 years older then me! :naughty:

Have you met my mother? It is not weird at all...... she is crazy!

Besides we are Best Friends so it is okay! My mom is only 16 years older then me! :naughty:

Your mom is 16 years older than you ? Uou !

My mom is 30 years older than me . . .