Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for the girls...

Why do girls always seem to be only interested in the hot, stuck-up, self-loving guys that don't even give them the time of day ... cause they are too busy looking in the mirror....... instead of LIKEING a nice guy that makes them laugh and would treat them like a princess?

Why do girls always go for the bad boys?

OMG I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT!

my ideal boy......nice. funny. smart. respectable.treat me well. unselfish.

and it would help if he could sing or act. but i can live without that. as long as hes nice and funny and respecatable towards me

Why do girls always seem to be only interested in the hot, stuck-up, self-loving guys that don't even give them the time of day ... cause they are too busy looking in the mirror....... instead of LIKEING a nice guy that makes them laugh and would treat them like a princess?

Well I'm not like that... I don't like bad boys! I like boys who love me, who care for me and treat me right. Bad boys are exactly as you said, always too damn busy with their looks, don't treat girls right and think the world is theirs.

I don't care how a guy looks, if he's sweet and caring, that's what matters:wub2::wub2:

OMG I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT!

my ideal boy......nice. funny. smart. respectable.treat me well. unselfish.

and it would help if he could sing or act. but i can live without that. as long as hes nice and funny and respecatable towards me

So LOOKS mean absolutely nothing to you?

Well I'm not like that... I don't like bad boys! I like boys who love me, who care for me and treat me right. Bad boys are exactly as you said, always too damn busy with their looks, don't treat girls right and think the world is theirs.

I don't care how a guy looks, if he's sweet and caring, that's what matters:wub2::wub2:

Why can't there be girls like you at my school??? :wub2:

Well... sometimes girls like boys who seem completly not interessed in you .

But I dunno . There are some girls that are really complicated . I loved a guy for 4 years and he used me a hundred times and I still caring about him . Now I forgot him and he are friends .

Now I'm in love with a guy who makes me smile every second, who is the sweetest guy in the world, he makes me laugh too... and he is SO gay ! LOL ! But he doesn't even like guys ! :lmfao:

(bringing Katy Perry to the thread !! :lmfao:)

Great idea for a thread!!! Ihave a qs, but I'll try and answer yours first...

I see what you mean...a lot of girls seem to do this.... I think ONE factor is the human attraction towards wanting what seems out of your reach, know what I mean? If a guy shows interest in a girl, sometimes she might feel that she doesn't have to do anything to make him like her, and she decides to go for the one that's a little more challenging... I also think that maybe guys who have a lot of confidence can also seem attractive... Does that make any sense?

That said, it IS stupid.... I'm always looking for a nice guy, and my problem is that if I get on well with a guy-friend, I fall for him...

and that brings me to my question...I have a close guy friend, well we only know each other a few weeks but we work together and spend a lot of time with each other. We get on really well and I totally am falling for him, but I don't know how he feels. Lately he has started talking a lot about ex-girlfriends, and how he likes to be in relationships but they never last very long, and he has started talking a lot about how he'd really like a girlfriend... HOW am I supposed to take this? Do you think he could be trying to see how I react, or is he trying to make it clear that he's not interested in ME?

help!

(sorry for the essay lol)

hey Carlota! :bye:

hehehe, no he isn't....he's another teacher here...........

But Portuguese guys...they're naaaaaahhhhhce! I just need to properly meet some!

Hahaha nice!! I hope you get on good, I think he fancies you.

They are, but there are some jerks!:naughty:

I think it's cos there are not many nice guys about unfortunately, the majority seem to be like the ones you described, and they will often be the ones who get your attention cos they are not shy, you know?

I don't like those kind of guys though, I wish there was more nices ones around :(

Be careful with that! My mom married her gay best friend! :bleh:

She did what?! :shocked: I'm guessing he was not gay at the time? :roftl:

Great idea for a thread!!! Ihave a qs, but I'll try and answer yours first...

I see what you mean...a lot of girls seem to do this.... I think ONE factor is the human attraction towards wanting what seems out of your reach, know what I mean? If a guy shows interest in a girl, sometimes she might feel that she doesn't have to do anything to make him like her, and she decides to go for the one that's a little more challenging... I also think that maybe guys who have a lot of confidence can also seem attractive... Does that make any sense?

That said, it IS stupid.... I'm always looking for a nice guy, and my problem is that if I get on well with a guy-friend, I fall for him...

and that brings me to my question...I have a close guy friend, well we only know each other a few weeks but we work together and spend a lot of time with each other. We get on really well and I totally am falling for him, but I don't know how he feels. Lately he has started talking a lot about ex-girlfriends, and how he likes to be in relationships but they never last very long, and he has started talking a lot about how he'd really like a girlfriend... HOW am I supposed to take this? Do you think he could be trying to see how I react, or is he trying to make it clear that he's not interested in ME?

help!

(sorry for the essay lol)

First of all thanks for your answer! It does make alot of sense!

Secondly I think he is trying to tell you that he IS interested in you... and if/when he gets into another relationship he dosen't want it to just end up like all the rest... maybe he is looking for something that will last.

Hahaha nice!! I hope you get on good, I think he fancies you.

They are, but there are some jerks!:naughty:

thanks :blush-anim-cl: I don't wanna obsess over it but we're together ALL the time so it's hard not to! We'll see.....

Yeah, but I think there are jerks everywhere! lol

thanks :blush-anim-cl: I don't wanna obsess over it but we're together ALL the time so it's hard not to! We'll see.....

Yeah, but I think there are jerks everywhere! lol

Hahaha:bleh: Well just let it flow!

Yeah, it's relative, there are jerks, and there are nice ones, who are rare sometimes!

First of all thanks for your answer! It does make alot of sense!

Secondly I think he is trying to tell you that he IS interested in you... and if/when he gets into another relationship he dosen't want it to just end up like all the rest... maybe he is looking for something that will last.

Thanks for your response...you've given me some hope!! This really is a good thread! Nice insight :thumb_yello:

And about girls falling for the bad boys...all the girls I know who have done that, eventually realise they're only hurting themselves. They get tired of trying impress a guy who turns out to be a jerk anyway, and they always choose to have a porper relationship with the nice guy who treats them well. So, it's DEFINITELY not true that nice guys finish last! The good, nice, decent guy will always end up in the long-term, real relationship that everyone envies. :wink2: