Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

I thought everyone knew my daddy was gay! Why do you think they call my mom Mrs. Brown :roftl: Yep... he was always gay. My mom is only attracted to gay guys :insane:

Oh my God I did not know that! :roftl: Mrs Brown hahaha! :lmfao: Wow... why did he marry your mom if he was gay though? Was he bi? :blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your response...you've given me some hope!! This really is a good thread! Nice insight :thumb_yello:

And about girls falling for the bad boys...all the girls I know who have done that, eventually realise they're only hurting themselves. They get tired of trying impress a guy who turns out to be a jerk anyway, and they always choose to have a porper relationship with the nice guy who treats them well. So, it's DEFINITELY not true that nice guys finish last! The good, nice, decent guy will always end up in the long-term, real relationship that everyone envies. :wink2:

Thanks! I guess I just have to wait until the 'right one' comes along!

It always ends up coming!:wink2: It's better to wait than have lots of them before her, and realize that they weren't really for you, that you just needed company..

Most girls have lots of bfs just 'cause they're pretty, and because they want to fit in aswell, since most of the girls has a bf. It's a stupid thing, IMO, because you only get hurt and you don't really love that person.:wink2:

Oh my God I did not know that! :roftl: Mrs Brown hahaha! :lmfao: Wow... why did he marry your mom if he was gay though? Was he bi? :blink:

No he wasn't bi... it is a long story. They were Best Freinds and he said that he was 'obsessed with her' ... he wanted to BE her.... so it was more infatuation then love, on both parts! :naughty:

BUT hey - if it wasn't for all that madness... I wouldn't be here!

Thanks for your response...you've given me some hope!! This really is a good thread! Nice insight :thumb_yello:

And about girls falling for the bad boys...all the girls I know who have done that, eventually realise they're only hurting themselves. They get tired of trying impress a guy who turns out to be a jerk anyway, and they always choose to have a porper relationship with the nice guy who treats them well. So, it's DEFINITELY not true that nice guys finish last! The good, nice, decent guy will always end up in the long-term, real relationship that everyone envies. :wink2:

Yep you speak a lot of sense :naughty:

I think a lot of girls who do go for bad guys are not looking for anything long term either, cos that just won't work. Girls who are looking for a relationship or something meaningful know who to look for, the nice guys, and vice versa I think. :wink2:

It always ends up coming!:wink2: It's better to wait than have lots of them before her, and realize that they weren't really for you, that you just needed company..

Most girls have lots of bfs just 'cause they're pretty, and because they want to fit in aswell, since most of the girls has a bf. It's a stupid thing, IMO, because you only get hurt and you don't really love that person.:wink2:

I guess that's why I have never really had a girlfriend. The only one I ever had lasted for two days. She just wanted me to buy her things... what a gold digger! :roftl:

I guess that's why I have never really had a girlfriend. The only one I ever had lasted for two days. She just wanted me to buy her things... what a gold digger! :roftl:

Haha, some girls just want to take advantage of guys, and that's really superficial of them.:wink2:

Just wait... Keep waiting, and you'll find her! I'll be waiting next to you!:wub2::wink2::bleh:

No he wasn't bi... it is a long story. They were Best Freinds and he said that he was 'obsessed with her' ... he wanted to BE her.... so it was more infatuation then love, on both parts! :naughty:

BUT hey - if it wasn't for all that madness... I wouldn't be here!

Wow, that is SO interesting! I've never heard anything like it!

Still though, the fact that he married her when he was gay.. it's crazy! :roftl:

Haha :naughty:

Wow this thread has a lot of success!! :shocked:

For a straight guy the thought of being with another guy is just disgusting to us. I personally don't have a problem with homosexuals.... but, it really does make my stomach turn :puking:

Yeah, that's what is strange to me. I mean, I don't really LIKE the idea of two girls being together, but it doesn't disgust me.

I have a question for the girls...

Why do girls always seem to be only interested in the hot, stuck-up, self-loving guys that don't even give them the time of day ... cause they are too busy looking in the mirror....... instead of LIKEING a nice guy that makes them laugh and would treat them like a princess?

Why do girls always go for the bad boys?

I actually have the same question for guys lol :bleh: It also seems guys like superficial girls, who put a lot of make-up every day and spend hours in the bathroom, blah blah.

I personally don't like "bad boys" lol. I have to admit appearance plays a role though. Yeah yeah, I admit it :naughty:. It's the first thing you notice after all right? It doesn't mean I couldn't fall in love with a "non-cute" guy. It's just that you feel attracted by the appearance first, imo.

I'm 19 and I still haven't had a proper boy friend. A guy is interested in me, so I could jump on him and have a bf. But the thing is, I don't want to have a bf just to have a bf, if you see what I mean.

Why do girls always seem to be only interested in the hot, stuck-up, self-loving guys that don't even give them the time of day ... cause they are too busy looking in the mirror....... instead of LIKEING a nice guy that makes them laugh and would treat them like a princess?

I actually think this is a bit of a stereotype.

i always go for the outcast guys.

the cute (maybe not physicly), good personality, few friends, likable, shy reletivly quiet but when comfortable with a person can be lots of fun, smart and accepting.

girls are almost never serious when they got for the "bad boys."

"bad boys" are just there for fun, to mess around with when you don't want to have a serious relationship.

they make girls feel daring, especially when they get the guy they're after.

now i have a question, Why is it so hard for guys to be good boyfriends?

is it really impossible to tell her that shes pretty just because?

is it hard to buy he a flower or two just because its tuesday?

is it hard to get her a stuffed animal just because you like her?

i think girls can be easily satisfied if guys just cared a bit more

Even though you guys are 'just friends' and according to you will never be anything more ...... deep down inside this guy LOVES

you very much :wub2:

Maybe he is scared if he is ever anything more he would somehow lose you and cannot take that chance because you are far too special to him.....

Thank you that was so sweet.. :wub2: but yeah I know he likes me very much but it's really just as friends ! He fancies another girl.. and I know that but she isn't interessted in him... she says he is not man enough... I could hit her for that :thumbdown: He is the most perfect guy you can think of.. but yeah he will never love me that's what I learned in the past year because he had plenty of chances to show me otherwise.. I tried showing him and maybe he realized but he just pretended there is nothing..

Well I'm really trying to deal with the fact that we're just friends and I'm glad I moved to another country for half a year now.. and I hope that I can see him as "just a friend" again because his friendship means a lot to me!

Yep... it is nice to have a young hot momma

awwwww :wub2: Why is Holly never in this thread ??? It's full of sweetness from her son...!!!! It's so heartwarming :wink2:

I have a question for the girls..

I don't like the bad boys.. I like the ones that "aren't man enough" for others :thumbdown:

I only had one boyfriend so far and he was really really a nice guy.. he wasn't that good-looking and I really didn't care although some people made fun of me :boxed:

But yeah I had to realize that I'm still in love with my other friend.. and it wasn't fair.. *quotes Katy Perry: Because when I'm with him I am thinking of you*

so we broke up...

but I don't care what somebody looks like.. because when you really love that person then he/she is sooooo beautiful to you no matter what !!!

I actually think this is a bit of a stereotype.

i always go for the outcast guys.

the cute (maybe not physicly), good personality, few friends, likable, shy reletivly quiet but when comfortable with a person can be lots of fun, smart and accepting.

girls are almost never serious when they got for the "bad boys."

"bad boys" are just there for fun, to mess around with when you don't want to have a serious relationship.

they make girls feel daring, especially when they get the guy they're after.

now i have a question, Why is it so hard for guys to be good boyfriends?

is it really impossible to tell her that shes pretty just because?

is it hard to buy he a flower or two just because its tuesday?

is it hard to get her a stuffed animal just because you like her?

i think girls can be easily satisfied if guys just cared a bit more

Amber :wub2: well said :thumb_yello:

I just realised I may appear to sound a bit hypocritical when I say I prefer nice guys, when it's plain to see I'm obsessed with Russell Brand :roftl: everyone seems to think of him as a "bad boy" but don't let that image fool you, he is a flower :wub2:

Because girls like a challenge:naughty:

Oooh!

*leaves Mafaaaa and Iron Man alone in thread* :naughty:

Just what I was thinking...:fisch:

Have you met my mother? It is not weird at all...... she is crazy!

Besides we are Best Friends so it is okay! My mom is only 16 years older then me! :naughty:

:shocked: I'm 16...*holds tummy protectively*

Well, not all girls go for bad boys. :wink2: I'd love to find someone who makes me laugh and treats me like a princess. So far I haven't yet.

But I agree with what others have been saying about it feeling like a challenge of sorts--one that if they completed it and got the guy, they'd feel empowered or something. I wouldn't know because I've never liked a guy like that...but then again there aren't many guys like that here...in fact there just aren't many guys here :naughty: