Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

If he keeps looking in yuor direction - and when you look at him he quickly looks away, he tries to be near you... like sits near you...

If you like him, and he is really shy.... you should make it clear to him that you are interested! :bleh:

It's happenning the same to me that is happenning with Sammy!

But I don't have the guts to give any kind of sign:naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he keeps looking in yuor direction - and when you look at him he quickly looks away, he tries to be near you... like sits near you...

If you like him, and he is really shy.... you should make it clear to him that you are interested! :bleh:

well we are kind of friendly to one another. but i think hes almost like...afraid to date girls. but anyway, he always like...makes sure he picks up my pencil or something if i drop it. little nice things like that.

But how do i make him know without being to obvious? i mean....i always thought that girls whould let guys make the first move becuase otherwise they look desperate. i jsut think that girls shouldnt start it. if a guy is interested he will start it. but how do i know if he is interested if he wont start it becuase he is too shy. im not sure why he avoids girls so much.

:shocked:

Okay I have a question, How can I get guys to join the school newspaper staff? Right now we have a staff of 7 girls and no boys. We really need boys because none of us like writing sports stories.:naughty: We made an announcement that we need boys, but no one joined. We only had one guy last year and he...ummm..was more like a girl. :wink2:

The hott girls on the staff should be enough to make them want to join... maybe all the guys in your school are gay :shocked:

You didn't see my answer to your question? :shocked:

no....this question. in response to your answer

well we are kind of friendly to one another. but i think hes almost like...afraid to date girls. but anyway, he always like...makes sure he picks up my pencil or something if i drop it. little nice things like that.

But how do i make him know without being to obvious? i mean....i always thought that girls whould let guys make the first move becuase otherwise they look desperate. i jsut think that girls shouldnt start it. if a guy is interested he will start it. but how do i know if he is interested if he wont start it becuase he is too shy. im not sure why he avoids girls so much.

no....this question. in response to your answer

Sounds to me like he might be interested in boys... or he is just a nerd :mf_rosetinted:

Sounds to me like he might be interested in boys... or he is just a nerd :mf_rosetinted:

hes absolutely not interested in boys. :shocked:

hes like the sports god of the school....very smart and popular...but hes a good respectable kid.

and he just has never dated a girl or told anyone that he liked anyone.

he kind of has those parents like....SCHOOL FIRST, THEN CHURCH, THEN SPORTS, THEN FAMILY. THATS YOUR LIFE, THATS ALL YOU DO

??????????????

hes absolutely not interested in boys. :shocked:

hes like the sports god of the school....very smart and popular...but hes a good respectable kid.

and he just has never dated a girl or told anyone that he liked anyone.

he kind of has those parents like....SCHOOL FIRST, THEN CHURCH, THEN SPORTS, THEN FAMILY. THATS YOUR LIFE, THATS ALL YOU DO

??????????????

Maybe you should find another guy to stalk that actually wants to be stalked :das:

I have a question for the girls...

Why do girls always seem to be only interested in the hot, stuck-up, self-loving guys that don't even give them the time of day ... cause they are too busy looking in the mirror....... instead of LIKEING a nice guy that makes them laugh and would treat them like a princess?

Why do girls always go for the bad boys?