oh my giddy aunt

DarkLight

I earlier sent mika a message on myspace & i just logged back into myspace a few minutes ago & saw it said new messages & I nearly died of heart failure (not literally of course) i'm still shaky now

sadly it wasn't from mika (well i did only send the message about half an hour ago) but it was from a new 'friend' it was so funny though the way i got all giddy:roftl:

has that happened to you? have you ever sent mika a message then saw you had a new message thought it could be from him & ended up a shaky jibbering idiot? lmao :roftl::naughty:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't send him messages a lot, but if I do I have exactly the same :naughty:

Every time I see I have a new e-mail I'm like: omg,omg,omg, ok, chill, it's probably not from him.. *heart beating like crazy * :roftl:

He never send me one back though : (

i never wrote him... i don't think he reads his myspace messages

oh i did wrote him once... on his YT account...about the darn fingertip song...

and guess what? :D

he didn't answer :naughty:

I earlier sent mika a message on myspace & i just logged back into myspace a few minutes ago & saw it said new messages & I nearly died of heart failure (not literally of course) i'm still shaky now

sadly it wasn't from mika (well i did only send the message about half an hour ago) but it was from a new 'friend' it was so funny though the way i got all giddy:roftl:

has that happened to you? have you ever sent mika a message then saw you had a new message thought it could be from him & ended up a shaky jibbering idiot? lmao :roftl::naughty:

Oh my goodness you have got it bad!!

Well last year I did send a message to him.

Same as you, didn't get any response.:thumbdown:

:naughty: aww bless

Have just sent the odd myspace message. It's nice to think he reads them from tmie to time. :bleh:

yyeah...i've sent him sth...on myspace...and tomorrow i sow he loged in and "he" excepted my friend request but than i figured out that wasnt he but mikasounds...so...he hasn't even read my msg :(

huh...

I wonder how many messages he gets during the week from us fans.

Not so good,I've got a sore throat :tears: but I'll be fine,I'm drinking a nice cup of tea right now :naughty: and you,how are you?

I'm fine thanks.

I'm drinking a cup of tea too. Sorry to hear about your sore throat.

There are a lot of colds going around. I had one last week.

:naughty: good thread.

I remember getting a text from Mika:shocked: it was at the time of the Brits asking you to wote for him. t'was his management of course, but made my heart jump a bit:naughty:

I didn't have myspace then :tears: I have it for about month and a half :naughty:

I'm fine thanks.

I'm drinking a cup of tea too. Sorry to hear about your sore throat.

There are a lot of colds going around. I had one last week.

Yeah,that's right,here's the same...:thumbdown:

I didn't have myspace then :tears: I have it for about month and a half :naughty:

you wouldn't have needed myspace. You know when "he" sends e-mails sometimes if your on the mailing list? Well there is an option to recieve text messages on your phone. I only got one, but it was weird!:naughty:

You have one unread message from Mika!!:shocked::naughty:

oh cool, how do you like myspace so far?

you wouldn't have needed myspace. You know when "he" sends e-mails sometimes if your on the mailing list? Well there is an option to recieve text messages on your phone. I only got one, but it was weird!:naughty:

You have one unread message from Mika!!:shocked::naughty:

oh cool, how do you like myspace so far?

Oh I know that!

Oh lord :shocked: I would probably die from heart attack if I saw such a thing on my phone!!:roftl:

I love it,it's great! Cool thing for making friends and chating :wink2: I think I've sent you the request,actually...

No, never, because I know he'd never send a personal message to little-me. There are too many little-me's. He wouldn't have time for anything else if he replied to all our messages.

me neither.but it is rather exciting i we were ever to receive one from him :wink2:

LOL, you have no idea.

I entered Mika's MySpace competition last year in May and they sent you a message to tell you you had won.

Well, I won!

So I DID have a message from Mika once! And yes, my heart jumped everytime when I saw "New Message" come up on MySpace whilst eagerly waiting to see if he'd write to me lol xD

I did a screen shot of it, I'll go find!

That's so great! :biggrin2:

I do remember mine very well (not Mika, but still..), it was so weird! :roftl:

It was on the day I graduated and I was on my way to school to get my diploma and just had a quick look at myspace. Had new messages but I do get them sometimes so I didn't expect it to be anything special ..

And there it was: a message, unread .. with a picture and a name next to it that made me go :shocked: I just stared at the screen for a little while, think I didn't realised it was real orso :roftl: Thought that I clicked somewhere wrong and was at my send messages or anything like that .. :roftl:

But I wasn't, he did send me something :wub2: I smiled all the way to school .. :roftl:

That's so great! :biggrin2

I do remember mine very well (not Mika, but still..), it was so weird! :roftl:

It was on the day I graduated and I was on my way to school to get my diploma and just had a quick look at myspace. Had new messages but I do get them sometimes so I didn't expect it to be anything special ..

And there it was: a message, unread .. with a picture and a name next to it that made me go :shocked: I just stared at the screen for a little while, think I didn't realised it was real orso :roftl: Thought that I clicked somewhere wrong and was at my send messages or anything like that .. :roftl:

But I wasn't, he did send me something :wub2: I smiled all the way to school .. :roftl:

lol that's so cool

I remember i sent darren hayes a message on his myspace I'd made him something for the anniversary of his civil partnership to his partner richard & he (darren) actually left me a message on my comments page so everyone can see it

I was so stunned to see it I still can hardly believe it!!!

here is a link to it so you can see what he said

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=101331257

darren's post is on page 4 of my comments from july 8th 2007

I've also had messages from singer darius danesh & several from a presenter called sarah booker as well as emails from a presenter called Greg Scott

darius' comments are on page 4 (july 18th 2007) and page 5 from october 7th 2006 there was a 3rd one from him but i can't find it???:blink:

The one's from sarah booker are on page 5 from june 12th 2007 (just a few comments above darius') I also have messages rom an illusionist called ron saylor

on page 4 from my bday 23rd oct 2007 and on 16th oct 2007 my messages from presenter greg scott aren't on my comments board one is in my inbox on myspace & my others were in my old personal email account which i had to get rid of due to hassle from a psycho woman who was harassing me (long story)

how do you capture screen? i'd like to be able to do it I used to know how but it was so long ago that I did it i forgot!!

Edited by DarkLight

ahh I found out how to do it:bleh:

here is the message from greg scott (I can't show you my emails from him as my email account is long gone I stopped using it ages ago as i mentioned above the sad thing is it means i've lost all those emails from greg & some were so lovely too I should've saved them to a usb (i did save them to my pc but it got stolen :thumbdown:)

gregscott.jpg

Edited by DarkLight