Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

Someone who can change the video status from private to public. :naughty:

From what Alice describes it sounds like this old footage was used along with a current Christmas greeting so it may have been shot in the studio with Ella.

oh i thought she was saying that the ella, john, luke & mika were sliding on the video

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . .

From what alice describes it sounds like this old footage was used along with a current christmas greeting so it may have been shot in the studio with ella.

Now you're on to it, i think!

Edited by A. Clay

no vlog yet?

what on earth was wrong with it?

It was probably just uploaded in advance and will be made public when Mika wants to post his Christmas greeting. The blog entries can also be post dated although someone is going to have to switch the video to public for it to be viewable.

I heard there's snowing in Las Vegas..

Is it 1000 miles from LA right?

Las Vegas gambler presented a surprise in the form of very heavy snow over the past 30 years.

In Las Vegas because of heavy snow on Thursday, December 18, was temporarily closed the airport and blocked the local road, as well as in Nevada not available for snow removal and no stockpiles of chemicals for the processing of road surface in winter.

Meteorologists note that such heavy snow in Las Vegas, where snow falls only once every few years, has not been since 1979. Then its thickness reached 20 centimeters.

630c58e4bba9.jpg4be60a4a5413.jpg

c3d92c2c02e1.jpgef4abe66c3a7.jpg

damn this global warming...we'll have to invent a new santa, in his red underwear riding a skijet :roftl:

and rudolph would be the red nosed dolphin

:lmfao::lmao:

Or santa in a bikini:das::roftl: Or just swimming shorts:naughty:

I mean, if coca cola made up the image of santa, we can too right:mf_rosetinted:

We're getting sun :naughty:

not even sun...it's pi**ing with rain here

:lmfao::lmao

Or santa in a bikini:das::roftl: Or just swimming shorts:naughty:

I mean, if coca cola made up the image of santa, we can too right:mf_rosetinted:

oh yuck!

yeah we would call him Mika Claus :das: