MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh, why didn't i know about this thread?! :shocked: if i had known there was sort of a follow up for the oooold knitting thread, i'd have joined much sooner! :mf_lustslow: read my posts in that old thread (if it still exists somewhere...), then you'll know why i belong here. :naughty:

apart from that, i just saw rose's post of the video pix on twitter, that's how i got here. *goes searching the mfc for a link to the uncensored video* :mf_lustslow:

Oh god ... will you stop reposting that ... it's following me around the mfc I swear :drool:

:swoon:

hey, i just discovered this thread, i just discovered this pic,and both go so well together, i just HAD to repost it. :bleh:

lol i just saw the tags at the bottom of the page, this is hilarious! :lmao:

*still waits for video-download to finish*

Edited by mellody

AND I WAS THE ONE SPENDING THE WHOLE WINTER HERE FOR MY INNOCENT CAPTIONS!

Look now!

I'm glad to have found some substitutes to keep the place running while i'm on vacation...

Remember girls, while i'm away:

Drewl a lot over uncensored WAG...

Keep the place tidy...

Pay up the rent to Guy in Mikamoney...

Have fun see you in a fortnight or so...

:huglove:

welcome tiibet! :biggrin2:

DasMika.gif

(dunno if the das-mika image has been posted on this thread yet and don't remember who created it, but it was a fave in the knitting thread :das:)

Haha, love it!! :aah:Tho I gotta say, I never visited the knitting thread, don't know what it was about... But I think this is not the same... This is actually a thread to cool down and not add to the fuel.. Or so I've been told loads of times .

(not that people care tho:aah:)

welcome tiibet! :biggrin2:

DasMika.gif

(dunno if the das-mika image has been posted on this thread yet and don't remember who created it, but it was a fave in the knitting thread :das:)

Thanks Mellody, that's hilarious! :naughty: I haven't seen it before.

Haha, love it!! :aah:Tho I gotta say, I never visited the knitting thread, don't know what it was about... But I think this is not the same... This is actually a thread to cool down and not add to the fuel.. Or so I've been told loads of times .

(not that people care tho:aah:)

oh damn, hm, guess i should've read more than the last 2 pages then... :fisch: rose! :sneaky2: you misled me by posting those pix here! :naughty:

but also if i look at the tags below, it doesn't seem to me like it's bout cooling down... :fisch:

this is a thread to repent of one's sins...not to reiterate them!:sneaky2:

mellody!!!:aah:

hey, rose posted those pix on here first! okok sorry guess i'm on the wrong thread here then, these are not my sins but mika's and i wanna talk about them! :roftl:

hey, rose posted those pix on here first! okok sorry guess i'm on the wrong thread here then, these are not my sins but mika's and i wanna talk about them! :roftl:

Okay, as one of the founders of the naughty corner, I feel I should make sure you all understand what it's here for.

You come here when you have been naughty on the forum, NOT to be naughty.

You stay here for a while to, as Robi says, repent your naughtiness.

The ONLY reason I posted those pics, were to show WHY Mika is King Of The Naughty Corner, not to get everyone excited (guess I shot myself in the foot with that one!:naughty:)

So everyone sit in the corner and conimplate why you are here, and calm down!:naughty:

ooh, why didn't i know about this thread?! :shocked: if i had known there was sort of a follow up for the oooold knitting thread, i'd have joined much sooner! :mf_lustslow: read my posts in that old thread (if it still exists somewhere...), then you'll know why i belong here. :naughty:

apart from that, i just saw rose's post of the video pix on twitter, that's how i got here. *goes searching the mfc for a link to the uncensored video* :mf_lustslow:

Whatever happened to the good old knitting thread?

Was a lovely place to spend a night!:roftl:

Haha, love it!! :aah:Tho I gotta say, I never visited the knitting thread, don't know what it was about...

i'd say it was a bit like the mikagasmic pix thread, but more commented with :das: than with :wub2: it was a great place for a while, very funny and based on allusions, until a few people joined who became quite explicit and therefor the fun was lost and i think the thread was closed.

ah rose, sorry, ok, so my sin was to hope the knitting thread was back. i'm currently mentally incompetent due to my problems in RL, looking for every fun distraction i can get, so i guess i became a bit too excited - sorry, mods. bh.gif *goes in the corner*

Edited by mellody

i'd say it was a bit like the mikagasmic pix thread, but more commented with :das: than with :wub2: it was a great place for a while, very funny and based on allusions, until a few people joined who became quite explicit and therefor the fun was lost and i think the thread was closed.

ah rose, sorry, ok, so my sin was to hope the knitting thread was back. i'm currently mentally incompetent due to my problems in RL, looking for every fun distraction i can get, so i guess i became a bit too excited - sorry, mods. bh.gif *goes in the corner*

Aww Mellody ... don't be sorry , I loved the knitting thread !! :blush-anim-cl::teehee::naughty: