MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well seems like i'm alone in here... i've been sent here only for thinking i could get mika's lollipop at the shopping spree..

what's wrong w/ that? :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

:boxed:

:blink:

Mika's Lollipop?????

You didn't dare!?!

No one gets Mika's Lollipop until he says so!:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I'm here because of my David Walliams revelation.

But he was on stage and it was hard to look away!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!:roftl:

Bull...:naughty:

Pull a bean bag and wait for Guy, I'm knackered, going to bed...:bye:

Adios!:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I'm here because ... Well I felt I needed to be here after this post :aah:

Nevermind, Droops, I'll get my butt here to join you as soon as Guy finds the following caption i posted 1 sec ago...:roftl:

rjdpqe.jpg

:sneaky2: you two stay right here! don't you even think of leaving!!!!

i'll tell you when you can go and trust me .... it won't be for a while!!! get comfortable. willywonka, you know the routine :mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2: you two stay right here! don't you even think of leaving!!!!

i'll tell you when you can go and trust me .... it won't be for a while!!! get comfortable. willywonka, you know the routine :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, *hit!

monkey.jpg

I've bumped this, for certain people are misbehaving in a certain thread:naughty:

It would so much more comfortable for lazy people, oh no not me, if it was mandatory to tell which thread the sin is committed in!:biggrin2:

Haha, maybe I will be told to do some time in here for just being nosy?:teehee:

What exactly is this thread about? Also how naughty do you have to be? Does that mean having naughty thoughts about Mika? (check!) Does that mean general naughtiness in other venues of your life? (check!) Is this a confessional? Can someone explain to this newb? Thanks!

What exactly is this thread about? Also how naughty do you have to be? Does that mean having naughty thoughts about Mika? (check!) Does that mean general naughtiness in other venues of your life? (check!) Is this a confessional? Can someone explain to this newb? Thanks!

Just look at all of willywonka's posts and you'll know how naughty you have to be to get in here :roftl::roftl:

It's about being naughty on the forum, in the threads. What goes in your head that doesn't transfer onto here, doesn't count:wink2:

It's not a confessional, that's in Holy Johnnys confessional thread. This is where you come, when you're caught, or hopefully bring yourself to when you know you've been naughty, and sit a while (or in Wonkas case take up residence:roftl:) to reflect and be sorry for your naughtiness:naughty:

Like Hotdlp says just look at Wonka posts, then you'll get the idea.:naughty:

It would so much more comfortable for lazy people, oh no not me, if it was mandatory to tell which thread the sin is committed in!:biggrin2:

Haha, maybe I will be told to do some time in here for just being nosy?:teehee:

I don't even remember anymore which thread was it , Sienna, jut grab a beanbag and sit comfortably...:mf_rosetinted:

Just look at all of willywonka's posts and you'll know how naughty you have to be to get in here :roftl::roftl:

:shocked:

OMG!

I'm the ultimate example of what naughtyness in this forum should be...

Da shame, da shame...:biggrin2:

It's about being naughty on the forum, in the threads. What goes in your head that doesn't transfer onto here, doesn't count:wink2:

It's not a confessional, that's in Holy Johnnys confessional thread. This is where you come, when you're caught, or hopefully bring yourself to when you know you've been naughty, and sit a while (or in Wonkas case take up residence:roftl:) to reflect and be sorry for your naughtiness:naughty:

Like Hotdlp says just look at Wonka posts, then you'll get the idea.:naughty:

Yeah!:biggrin2: