How Mika Smells like ...

freestyle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's interesting question..

But.. I'm sorry.. what does "yummi" mean? My dictionary couldn't explaine me this word.. :boxed:

yummi or yummy is something good, tasty, when you see your favorite dish and you has water in your mouth just to look, it's good, is mmmm :licks_lips: , is yummy, understand now? :das::wink2:

I can't believe there are seriously people asking these kinds of stuff:blink:

i totally agree. i suppose he smells like a person. when hes wet he smells like a soggy person. when hes sweaty he would smell of BO.

but he says himself he doesnt smell paticuary bad, so hey

whocares?

i totally agree. i suppose he smells like a person. when hes wet he smells like a soggy person. when hes sweaty he would smell of BO.

whocares?

Obviously, freestyle does. And others do as well, or this would have been the first time the question had been asked.:naughty:

The fact that you remember that detail from such an old interview means that you do, in fact, care as well, my dear.:mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

NOOOOO DONT PLZ DONT!!

:naughty::naughty:

whocares?

r we talking bout his smell-like perfume or...?

cuz if we do.................

well,it's not that i/we care sooooo badly ,it's just...u know when u like some guy and he passes next to u,and u "feel his perfume? u just "fell from ur legs":naughty:

that kinda:rolls_eyes:

Obviously, freestyle does. And others do as well, or this would have been the first time the question had been asked.:naughty:

The fact that you remember that detail from such an old interview means that you do, in fact, care as well, my dear.:mf_rosetinted:

So what?:blink:

whocares?

I can't believe there are people on a fanclub telling the fans they shouldn't be thinking about something such as innocent as this.