Ladyhawke

Ioana

Since there's threads about almost every artist out there,here's one about about someone who makes pretty great music. I love the vibe of her songs

Especially two of them

"Paris is Burning"

and "From Dusk til dawn"

the last one has a pretty great remix

She's been around for a while but I figured now that she released songs,people may know her,so behold: thread

So ....anyone actually know her?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Stranger !!! Been meaning to contact you for awhile !!! I always love your photos ... get to see them on myspace ... :original:

I am going to bed now ... 4:15am here *zhhz* ...

Do you know of the movie 'Ladyhawke' ... made in the '80's ??? Great film !! :thumb_yello:

Hiya Stranger !!! Been meaning to contact you for awhile !!! I always love your photos ... get to see them on myspace ... :original:

I am going to bed now ... 4:15am here *zhhz* ...

Do you know of the movie 'Ladyhawke' ... made in the '80's ??? Great film !! :thumb_yello:

hey! why thank you! Stay tuned,there's gonna be more soon...adventures in dutch cold...or not? hehe

The title sounds familiar,may have been the girl's inspiration

It's fascinating how everyone likes to incorporate 'lady' in their stage name nowdays

hey! why thank you! Stay tuned,there's gonna be more soon...adventures in dutch cold...or not? hehe

The title sounds familiar,may have been the girl's inspiration

It's fascinating how everyone likes to incorporate 'lady' in their stage name nowdays

I shall !!! Here is the link ... easy DVD to hire ... & quite profound ... :wink2:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089457/

*is really going to bed now* :bye:

Oh yeah I know her!

I can't remember HOW I exactly discovered her, but I do know the first song I heard of her was ''Paris is burning''.

First I didn't like it that much, but it has grown on me. I like every song 've heard of her so far (wich are like, 4 or 5 songs:naughty:)

Did you know she's from Australia and her real name is Pip?

I googled her now too

Pip Brown,cute name,but for her songs not that appropriate

Just too bad that she has the worse remixes on her page,wonder why she uploaded those things

Oh does she?:lol3:

Her myspace page or her actual official site?

I neve get tired to listen to her songs...at the mo I'm stuck with "My Delirium" & "Magic" but I like also "back of the van" and the singles you mentioned :kaf:

pity it's almost the same story as with Gabriella Cilmi's career...I rate these two much better than Katy Perry but they got the weakest advert :meow:

Oh cool

It's probably cause they don't write these attention-seekers songs with subjects such as kissing girls and gay guys. No offence, but I mean, c'mooon!

• 3 months later...

Hello!!!

Really glad to find this thread ...........

I saw Ladyhawke last night as support to the Ting Tings!!!

She was Great! Tho the sound at the venue was not the best but i'm now addicted to her today!!!

My Delirium is def my fave:wub2:

Paris is Burning is great too and Dusk till Dawn....:punk:

Yes i really like this lady!!!

She is coming back to a tiny Uni venue in Glasgow soon too ..... think I'll need to get tickets .....!

Great to find someone good as a support ....... had heard Delirium and Paris before but now they make much more sense to me.....

Ah yes the 80's is alive again......:roftl:

That's great !:punk:

Was she nervous ?I'm asking you cuz I've seen some youtube vids which she seems very nervous

Well i think the sounds wasn't great as i say and i think that maybe was annoying for her........... but she was pretty OK really ... not tons of chat or eye contact but there was quite a lot of folk there for her and she got a good support .....:punk:

I know what you mean, she is nervous on the video blogs etc ......

not a pro like mr curly tops!:roftl:

• 2 months later...
Very quiet here!!

I'm the only fan:blink:

Off to see Pip tomorrow in a very small venue in glasgow ............ yay!!!:biggrin2:

Vicky!:wub2: I'm so jealous you are off to see her! I think she is amazing!!

Sadly I have to work tomorrow night so would not be able to go, I'm gutted!

Vicky!:wub2: I'm so jealous you are off to see her! I think she is amazing!!

Sadly I have to work tomorrow night so would not be able to go, I'm gutted!

Oh My Gosh Wow! I bloody love Ladyhawke, I think she is amazing-just thought I would let you know:teehee:

Paris is burning and My Delirium :wub2: :wub2:

I'm not alone!!

Yipee!

Will report back and My Delirium has to be one of the best songs ever!!!:biggrin2:

I love paris is burning! :mf_lustslow:

i only know the movie "ladyhawke" with michelle pfeiffer. very romantic.

Check her out, she is great!!:blush-anim-cl:

So Vicky, how was the gig??:wink2:

It was really great!!!:wub2:

Very small venue so pretty intimate!!

Crowd i felt were a little flat at times but got going for the big ones esp, My Delirium, Paris and Dusk til Dawn...

We hung about for an hour but had to go in the end so no pics with her but we spoke to some youngsters and told them how to stalk !!:teehee:

She's coming to T in the park so hope to catch her then too!!

She is very sweet tho and kept thanking us for coming to see her, this was the first date on her tour too!:wub2:

Great all in all!!!