PdesP DVD countdown and news

identicaltwin3

:groupwave: report please!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I've have to watch it first:wink2:

All I can say is that it looks good but you already knew that and there is a booklet and a text in it, 2 pages full, in small letters with the title "This is Mika"

but I'm off now,can't wait to view my dvd

Edited by Moonlightchild

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some more random pics of the booklet

i asked the difference betwene the 2 dvd edition and its merely the packaging apparently. the deluxe has got a hardback (sorta book-like) and a little booklet inside with photos. very good ones. photographed some.

cost here is 26 €.

hope it helps for those who's to order it online. :wink2:

pb070012yg1.jpg

this being already my fave.. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

pb070015lq4.jpg

cute mika drawing.. jasmine sported a new style.. :thumb_yello:

pb070017ii0.jpg

ok I've seen a part of it now.

The boot menu is simple totally different then in licm.

It's a black screen with in the middle a clown of the

orchestra,playing the trumpet.

Then I choose"play all" and the concert part is the first part,it starts in a small view window but when the concert actually starts the view gets large.

I panicked a little because i was afraid it would stay that way during the whole dvd but after a minute or so it go's away.

The speaking parts aren't left out like it was with licm. I love that.

I've seen first row people quite clearly.

In big girl his voice isn't that good I think but I love his voice in billy Brown.

In the dutch subtitles is a big mistake when he announce the song Billy brown. It says" this is about my girlfriend Billy Brown":roftl:

(girlfriend as in my friend who is a girl).

Since the last dvd you can really see Mika has grown as a artist and the style of the songs are different than in the first dvd so I think

it's worth as being a fan to have this dvd too besides the licm dvd

Thanks for the pics and reports!!

My ebay copy should be arriving soon....who paid 60 quid for theirs on ebay last night??? Not me, some crazy fan I guess.....I only paid 12 Euros....maybe not a bargain, but at least faster than waiting for Japanese shops!:wink2:

well, the packaging is pretty nice. I understand you go for the deluxe edition :thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

But I don't really understand .. the 'normal' edition also has a little book inside? Because they opened it for me (very friendly people) and it had a little book with some text and pictures, but not the pictures I saw here on mfc ... And the box was just a normal box, not like the LiveICM-dvd I have ..

So I think it's the normal edition?

the shop I got the dvd had normal and deluxe edition, but I only viewed the deluxe one. that's the same as the LICM edition I have. hardback cover (like a book..), booklet with pics and text same size as hardcover (see pics) attached on left side. the pics are many: I just photographed my fave ones.

I asked the shop assistant what was the difference between the 2 edition (for the sake of mfc'ers :bleh:) and she told me, "normal" dvd plastic case and no inside booklet. no other difference and nothing content wise. that's what i have been told.

sorry, it's all i can help with. :boxed:

the shop I got the dvd had normal and deluxe edition, but I only viewed the deluxe one. that's the same as the LICM edition I have. hardback cover (like a book..), booklet with pics and text same size as hardcover (see pics) attached on left side. the pics are many: I just photographed my fave ones.

I asked the shop assistant what was the difference between the 2 edition (for the sake of mfc'ers :bleh:) and she told me, "normal" dvd plastic case and no inside booklet. no other difference and nothing content wise. that's what i have been told.

sorry, it's all i can help with. :boxed:

Don't worry, it's enough :wink2:

The one I'm talking about had a plastic case, and was not like the LICM .. so ... But they do have a little book-thingie inside with some text and a few pictures .. but not the ones you posted .. And I want those :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazon in the US:

Live Parc Des Princes Paris-Deluxe

Starring: Mika Format:

2 Reviews

5 star: (2)

4 star: (0)

3 star: (0)

2 star: (0)

1 star: (0)

See all 2 customer reviews...

(2 customer reviews)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazon in the US:

Live Parc Des Princes Paris-Deluxe

Starring: Mika Format:

2 Reviews

5 star: (2)

4 star: (0)

3 star: (0)

2 star: (0)

1 star: (0)

See all 2 customer reviews...

(2 customer reviews)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.

:shocked::furious:

Aww hell no!