PdesP DVD countdown and news

identicaltwin3

i know why you are so happy... maybe because you live in.....**** :fisch:

* the country where dvd are released first :cool:

I tell you, haven't preordered it, will get it at some point, not sure I'll rush to the shop the day it's out. also as I live in the back of beyond and it's probably no point as it'll be out later here :roftl:

last mika dvd I got like a month after the release, or so, but got it in shops here. I just hope I stumble by chance on the deluxe edition this time either. :naughty:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so funny, I said something about the DVD the other day, and my dad was like "How many blasted DVDs is he going to release with the same songs on them. You already have the other one. What does this one have?'

I was like "RAIN!" Plus I think this concert dvd is going to be BRILLIANT!

It's so funny, I said something about the DVD the other day, and my dad was like "How many blasted DVDs is he going to release with the same songs on them. You already have the other one. What does this one have?'

I was like "RAIN!" Plus I think this concert dvd is going to be BRILLIANT!

Okay, your dad isn't a hard core fan of Mika's!:roftl:

But deep down in my heart, I have to say your dad has a point there, as sad as it is.:emot-sad:

I'm a fan and really need a new album very soon!:sneaky2:

in germany it's only out on the 14th! (says amazon.de) :badmood::mad3:

:bye:

if you need some special service from Italy to Germany email me :thumb_yello:

if it is true that in italy we will have it this friday and if priority mail works good :bleh:

allegra! :shocked: i know i didn't post much recently, but since when do you have more posts than me?! :shocked::naughty: damn, i really should spend more time on here! :fisch:

anyway, hi! :huglove: - and thanx for the offer, will think about it. :wink2:

dvd deluxe edition, tzz... things are changing so fast, the last time i've looked, it was still a blu-ray! but in this case, of course i want deluxe! :bleh: especially since for the standard one it also says the 14th. won't the deluxe one be released everywhere?

this morn I passed in front of the shop here where I had got live ICM dvd ( I HONESTLY passed by chance.. :sneaky2:).

so I popped in and asked if they were gonna have in stock this new dvd either, or I'd need to get it somewhere else.

they said it arrives on friday and there are already 2 "normal" copies in order and 1 deluxe one.

what could I do then..??:sneaky2: *booked the deluxed and gonna fetch it on fri. morn* :blush-anim-cl:

ok, after all I said, you are all autorized to laugh at me.. :thumbdown::boxed:

this morn I passed in front of the shop here where I had got live ICM dvd ( I HONESTLY passed by chance.. :sneaky2:).

so I popped in and asked if they were gonna have in stock this new dvd either, or I'd need to get it somewhere else.

they said it arrives on friday and there are already 2 "normal" copies in order and 1 deluxe one.

what could I do then..??:sneaky2: *booked the deluxed and gonna fetch it on fri. morn* :blush-anim-cl:

sarcastic.gif

*puppy eyes* :tears:

:naughty:

this morn I passed in front of the shop here where I had got live ICM dvd ( I HONESTLY passed by chance..).

ok, after all I said, you are all autorized to laugh at me.. :thumbdown:

Lucky you!

I would love to have things in order like that but sadly enough I haven’t.

I might have ordered the Blue Ray version by mistake, from Amazon, and then I ordered the standard version just to be safe. Amazon doesn’t have the Deluxe as for as I know, so now I just have to wait and see what happens.:naughty:

Not easy this internet shopping thingy!:bleh:

sarcastic.gif

Not so nice missy, but a very cute smiley!:roftl: