The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread

foalbaby14

GO HOLLY!!!!! :dance_man:

i've eatten a lot since we got back...so i guess i'm making up for lost food. :naughty:

i'm gonna make my 4,000 post awesome!!

4,000 :yay:

ALL of the time I feel like I am going to throw up at any second! I still have that nervous feeling inside complete with all of the butterflies!!!! When it gets too overwhelming -- I just think about Missouri!!! :naughty:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm glad i'm not feeling that!!! missouri will be sooo awesome!!!

You don't ♥ him the WAY I do :mf_rosetinted:

I am GLAD I am feeling it! ♥

YES -- Missouri is going to ROCK!!!!

WOULD you hurry up and make it to 4,000 :roftl:

I still cannot sleep at all!!!! Under any other circumstances by NOW I would be walking around like a total zombie! But, I am BRIGHT and refreshed and SO blissfully happy - it is enough to make anyone else throw up. I feel like little miss sunshine! I have a happy heart! ♥

Did you HEAR me world? --------------------------------

I have a HAPPY HEART!

:naughty:

O M G Alex -- on the RuBoards they are all going to the 3 shows in Feb. in NY and NJ February 12, 13 & 14. WISH we were R I C H :blink:

I SO would take a vacation and go! :mf_rosetinted:

BUt, I am HAPPY with our February 21 show in Missouri!!!! :wub2:

I though being a MIKA fan was hard :blink:

It is NOTHING like being a RuRu fan! I don't know how long my heart is going to hold out -- {or my pocket book} being under the all mighty powerful spell of Rufus M. Wainwright! :shocked:

OKAY :shocked:

I did it!!!!

$110.00

We got Row A seats 7 - 8

{which in this theatre is 4th row.... which we know is PERFECT}

It will be the closest we have been YET!!!!

woooo!!! :yay:!!!! is it center??? cause i intend on doing something to get his attention :roftl:.

O M G Alex -- on the RuBoards they are all going to the 3 shows in Feb. in NY and NJ February 12, 13 & 14. WISH we were R I C H :blink:

I SO would take a vacation and go! :mf_rosetinted:

BUt, I am HAPPY with our February 21 show in Missouri!!!! :wub2:

efff them. i would rather go to a show that they weren't going to. knowing them, they'd be like "oh ya, we're going home now" and they would be around back waiting for rufus to come out :sneaky2:

they did that in mebourne you know.

efff them. i would rather go to a show that they weren't going to. knowing them, they'd be like "oh ya, we're going home now" and they would be around back waiting for rufus to come out :sneaky2:

they did that in mebourne you know.

YOU know -- I never even thought about that till you JUST mention it. THEY did do that to us. Like go on to the hotel -- we will be there ..... like they did not WANT us to meet RuRu :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah -- a show without all the BOARDIE drama .... PLUS MFCers is going to be heaven!!!! ♥

YOU know -- I never even thought about that till you JUST mention it. THEY did do that to us. Like go on to the hotel -- we will be there ..... like they did not WANT us to meet RuRu :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah -- a show without all the BOARDIE drama .... PLUS MFCers is going to be heaven!!!! ♥

after the security told us that he wasn't coming out, they told us that they were going back to their hotel.....all we had to do wa turn the corner to find them waiting. :no:

I still cannot sleep at all!!!! Under any other circumstances by NOW I would be walking around like a total zombie! But, I am BRIGHT and refreshed and SO blissfully happy - it is enough to make anyone else throw up. I feel like little miss sunshine! I have a happy heart! ♥

Did you HEAR me world? --------------------------------

I have a HAPPY HEART!

:naughty:

yesterday i was trying to put back a jacket, i passed by it about 3 times and my boss finally said "turn around....you've been to too many concerts" :naughty:

after the security told us that he wasn't coming out, they told us that they were going back to their hotel.....all we had to do wa turn the corner to find them waiting. :no:

MFCers would N E V E R do that to one another! :no:

We would have grabbed them and ran.... let's go!!! The gate is this way! :naughty:

Especially since that was our first time seeing him live -- but whatevs maybe Americans are just TOO friendly and kind.....

yesterday i was trying to put back a jacket, i passed by it about 3 times and my boss finally said "turn around....you've been to too many concerts" :naughty:

Yes -- I can't find my head!

I STILL cannot belive that we are going to Missouri! THERE is NO WAY I am telling my parents!!!! :no:

My mom made me cry last night. And I could not stop. I FINALLY got to see the video of us meeting him the first time. I was SO excited *after it took a freaking YEAR to download* --------

Alysia was SO cute he kept watching it over and over and over -- he was LIKE

O M G... MOM - I can't beleive you! You were SO aggressive with him -- and Alysia just kept laughing!!! :naughty:

But, my mom was a whole nother story! :tears:

She would not even watch it. She cannot stomach his gayness. What attracts me the MOST to him - is what makes her leave the room. Maybe I am still too FULL of emotions - but, I cried like a newborn baby that has had on the same ****ty diaper for a week and developed one fierce case of diaper rash.

MFCers would N E V E R do that to one another! :no:

We would have grabbed them and ran.... let's go!!! The gate is this way! :naughty:

Especially since that was our first time seeing him live -- but whatevs maybe Americans are just TOO friendly and kind.....

i know! honestly. it just shows how greedy they can be with rufus.

when he came out after the palm beach show, he was probably relieved not to see those crazies :naughty:

Yes -- I can't find my head!

I STILL cannot belive that we are going to Missouri! THERE is NO WAY I am telling my parents!!!! :no:

i know :shocked:

mine won't find out for a while.... i want to make it seem like a spur of the moment trip...like "oh, i really wanted to see cold weather before spring....and i think rufus is also playing there...soo......."

i've been talking about wanting to go somewhere cold for a while.

I though being a MIKA fan was hard :blink:

It is NOTHING like being a RuRu fan! I don't know how long my heart is going to hold out -- {or my pocket book} being under the all mighty powerful spell of Rufus M. Wainwright! :shocked:

totally random: awww... you met rufus, holly!! :wub2: what a beautiful shot! so pleased for ya!! :punk:

*disappears again from thread*

totally random: awww... you met rufus, holly!! :wub2: what a beautiful shot! so pleased for ya!! :punk:

*disappears again from thread*

Why do you always disappear? :tears:

YES!!!! I met him -- I ♥ him -- HE IS AMAZING LIVE!!!! :wub2:

*you can kill me now - cause I will die blissfully happy* :naughty:

i know! honestly. it just shows how greedy they can be with rufus.

when he came out after the palm beach show, he was probably relieved not to see those crazies :naughty:

i know :shocked:

mine won't find out for a while.... i want to make it seem like a spur of the moment trip...like "oh, i really wanted to see cold weather before spring....and i think rufus is also playing there...soo......."

i've been talking about wanting to go somewhere cold for a while.

To tell you the TRUTH -- you could tell he WAS releived -- I knew you could and I defintely could! You SEE how QUICK he was with them backstage!

I have been wanting to go to the cold weather TOO! And OMG if I get to see snow for the FIRST TIME in my life! :shocked:

I am going to research hotels -- and try to get in WALKING distance to the venue.... have NO clue if that is possible -- but, it is worth a try! :naughty:

Why do you always disappear? :tears:

YES!!!! I met him -- I ♥ him -- HE IS AMAZING LIVE!!!! :wub2:

*you can kill me now - cause I will die blissfully happy* :naughty:

*appears*

ok, you entiled to be VERY happy and excited! :naughty::wink2: that's just natural. aren't we all histerical wehn we meet someone after gigs..? :fisch:

is rufus as nice as he looks? I bet so :bleh: