The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread

foalbaby14

To tell you the TRUTH -- you could tell he WAS releived -- I knew you could and I defintely could! You SEE how QUICK he was with them backstage!

I have been wanting to go to the cold weather TOO! And OMG if I get to see snow for the FIRST TIME in my life! :shocked:

I am going to research hotels -- and try to get in WALKING distance to the venue.... have NO clue if that is possible -- but, it is worth a try! :naughty:

i know! to walk outside and see the same people every single night, city after city, country after country. :mf_rosetinted:

i know!!!! snow would be amazing! i would even go for slush! :mf_lustslow:

would we be flying in the day of the show, or the day of??

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*appears*

ok, you entiled to be VERY happy and excited! :naughty::wink2: that's just natural. aren't we all histerical wehn we meet someone after gigs..? :fisch:

is rufus as nice as he looks? I bet so :bleh:

NO WAY! :no:

He is a MILLION times nicer! :wub2:

He is AMAZING!!! I could BURST out crying JUST thinking about him now! *stop thinking about Rufus Holly* :naughty:

i know! to walk outside and see the same people every single night, city after city, country after country. :mf_rosetinted:

i know!!!! snow would be amazing! i would even go for slush! :mf_lustslow:

would we be flying in the day of the show, or the day of??

A G R E E D :mf_rosetinted:

They complained about us waiting -- but LOOK what they do .... dosen't justify the whinning to me .... GET A FREAKIN CLUE -- They are BLIND ..... so are we, just we STILL have eyes to see.

LOOK what you wrote -- the day of or the day of ... :blink:

:roftl:

I say we fly in the MORNING OF the show -- and fly OUT the next morning or MID DAY anyways -- QUICK trip!!!! :naughty:

I don't know WHAT is wrong with my computer at home but, I tried putting my pics on and THE ONE I really wanted got corrupted somehow -- THE OTHER ONE OF ME AND RuRu :shocked:

This one was taken as we were leaving Backstage!!! :wub2:

100_0141-1.jpg

Edited by HollyD

A G R E E D :mf_rosetinted:

They complained about us waiting -- but LOOK what they do .... dosen't justify the whinning to me .... GET A FREAKIN CLUE -- They are BLIND ..... so are we, just we STILL have eyes to see.

LOOK what you wrote -- the day of or the day of ... :blink:

:roftl:

I say we fly in the MORNING OF the show -- and fly OUT the next morning or MID DAY anyways -- QUICK trip!!!! :naughty:

i know, they practically stalk him!!!!

well, is it the day of, or the day of!!???? choose wisley!!!! :roftl:

sounds good!!!

i know, they practically stalk him!!!!

well, is it the day of, or the day of!!???? choose wisley!!!! :roftl:

sounds good!!!

And they have the nerve to dub US -- 'stalkers' :sneaky2: Actually THAT is rather HILARIOUS considering the circumstances! :roftl:

I guess what you were trying to say is we are flying in the day of the concert .... POINT BLANK! GREAT idea Alex! :naughty:

And they have the nerve to dub US -- 'stalkers' :sneaky2: Actually THAT is rather HILARIOUS considering the circumstances! :roftl:

I guess what you were trying to say is we are flying in the day of the concert .... POINT BLANK! GREAT idea Alex! :naughty:

we should maybe aim for a flight around 8 or 9 so we're not super rushed before the show.

we should maybe aim for a flight around 8 or 9 so we're not super rushed before the show.

OH YEAH!!!!! I N E V E R want to BE rushed before a show EVER again!!! :no:

I want MORE then AMPLE time to get R E A D Y for Ru :wub2:

OH YEAH!!!!! I N E V E R want to BE rushed before a show EVER again!!! :no:

I want MORE then AMPLE time to get R E A D Y for Ru :wub2:

oh totally!! and actually having somewhere to get ready :roftl:!

I just checked Expedia and there is a hotel RIGHT down the road ----

the venue address is: 3700 Broadway Street and there is a hotel at

3240 Broadway Street :naughty:

perfecto!!! how far is the airport from the hotel.... i wonder if the hotel has a shuttle... then we won't need to rent a car.

oh totally!! and actually having somewhere to get ready :roftl:!

perfecto!!! how far is the airport from the hotel.... i wonder if the hotel has a shuttle... then we won't need to rent a car.

Yes -- getting ready in Walgreens - Denny's -- ir ANY public restrooms for that matter is NOT pretty OR fun! Getting ready in a comfy private hotel room = FUN

WE ARE NOT RENTING A CAR -- NO WAY!!!!

The airport is just 20 minutes away and the hotel that I am looking at does not offer shuttle service - but it says that there is shuttle service at the airport and costs only $15 dollars to the hotel -- I am assuming that is per person..... and also it says that by Taxi - it is 25-35.00 which sure beats the HELL out of NYC taxi prices!!!!

The thing is being SMART with all of the fees that the weekend holds -- like perhaps it would be wiser to stay at a hotel that OFFERS shuttle service EVEN if it is a bit more expensive - cause when you start adding all that to it -- you come out about the same -- and there is also the security and convienience ... of KNOWING you are going to safely get from point A to point B.....

I say we stay at a hotel just a bit farther with airport service -- and then JUST take a taxi to/from the show!!!! Maybe we can find a really nice guy like we did in NYC - and he will also come and pick us up AFTER we meet RuRu :wub2:

Yes -- getting ready in Walgreens - Denny's -- ir ANY public restrooms for that matter is NOT pretty OR fun! Getting ready in a comfy private hotel room = FUN

WE ARE NOT RENTING A CAR -- NO WAY!!!!

The airport is just 20 minutes away and the hotel that I am looking at does not offer shuttle service - but it says that there is shuttle service at the airport and costs only $15 dollars to the hotel -- I am assuming that is per person..... and also it says that by Taxi - it is 25-35.00 which sure beats the HELL out of NYC taxi prices!!!!

The thing is being SMART with all of the fees that the weekend holds -- like perhaps it would be wiser to stay at a hotel that OFFERS shuttle service EVEN if it is a bit more expensive - cause when you start adding all that to it -- you come out about the same -- and there is also the security and convienience ... of KNOWING you are going to safely get from point A to point B.....

I say we stay at a hotel just a bit farther with airport service -- and then JUST take a taxi to/from the show!!!! Maybe we can find a really nice guy like we did in NYC - and he will also come and pick us up AFTER we meet RuRu :wub2:

getting ready in dennys was a bit easier than walgreens. in walgreens, there were quite a few people, and we could have been walked in on at any moment. at dennys, there were like 3 customers there the whole time, so no worries. :roftl:

whhhew i'm confused, but i trust WHATEVER decision you make :thumb_yello::naughty:

getting ready in dennys was a bit easier than walgreens. in walgreens, there were quite a few people, and we could have been walked in on at any moment. at dennys, there were like 3 customers there the whole time, so no worries. :roftl:

whhhew i'm confused, but i trust WHATEVER decision you make :thumb_yello::naughty:

Are you JUST saying that you are confused, because you did not want to take the time to read ALL of that? :roftl:

It really is NOT confusing -- but, YOU know how I am -- so :insane:

GLAD to hear that you TRUST my decisions!!! You know I would never lead us in the wrong way! MIAMI was HELL enough for me! Never want to go through ANY of that again!!! :no:

I KNOW what I am going to do ... so don't worry! I want to make our QUICK trip as painless and SMOOTH as possible!!! .... and i will!!!! :naughty:

Are you JUST saying that you are confused, because you did not want to take the time to read ALL of that? :roftl:

It really is NOT confusing -- but, YOU know how I am -- so :insane:

GLAD to hear that you TRUST my decisions!!! You know I would never lead us in the wrong way! MIAMI was HELL enough for me! Never want to go through ANY of that again!!!

I KNOW what I am going to do ... so don't worry! I want to make our QUICK trip as painless and SMOOTH as possible!!! .... and i will!!!! :naughty:

i did read it!!! :sneaky2:

:roftl: i guess i understand... but i'll leave it all up to you :flowers2:

no need to re-live miami again. i was going to drive there tomorrow to mee people from twilight, and that is NOT going to happen :no:

i did read it!!! :sneaky2:

:roftl: i guess i understand... but i'll leave it all up to you :flowers2:

no need to re-live miami again. i was going to drive there tomorrow to mee people from twilight, and that is NOT going to happen :no:

OH Gawd!!! Then it is ME :crybaby:

Anyways -- ha ha ha YOU driving in MIAMI!!!! :floor:

YOU get me LOST W I T H directions in your hand -- Geez Alex -- you would have NEVER made it!

Sorry! :naughty:

oooh. i am NOT afraid of the truth!!!! i'd have gotten lost FOR SURE! i'd be messaging you from a hotel in michigan :roftl:

THAT is why I am SO happy we are FLYING to Missouri and leave all driving and DIRECTIONS to the folks who KNOW where they are going!!!!

Are you guys still going to Missouri for the concert:naughty:

YOU BET!!!! :wub2:

I had a DREAM that we went to the show in Missouri -- it was a lovely dream... and you will be glad to know that the WHOLE trip went off without a hitch - Alex! :roftl: And in my dream we DID see snow!!! :naughty:

....and played in it - and ate some. {I think that was because me and Austin were talking about snow last night, and he was telling me how he and my daddy ate some in Montana :naughty:}

YOU BET!!!! :wub2:

I had a DREAM that we went to the show in Missouri -- it was a lovely dream... and you will be glad to know that the WHOLE trip went off without a hitch - Alex! :roftl: And in my dream we DID see snow!!! :naughty:

....and played in it - and ate some. {I think that was because me and Austin were talking about snow last night, and he was telling me how he and my daddy ate some in Montana :naughty:}

ooooooohhh!!! i hope it ends up like that!! snow and all!!!! :mf_lustslow:

i ate snow once.... it was out of a potted plant. i was 4:mf_rosetinted:

ooooooohhh!!! i hope it ends up like that!! snow and all!!!! :mf_lustslow:

i ate snow once.... it was out of a potted plant. i was 4:mf_rosetinted:

I hope the snow is the friendly type - and does not stop you

travelling - or cause problems!! :thumb_yello: