The LIVE RuRu report/Mini MFC Meet UP Thread

foalbaby14

How was your first day back at work? :roftl:

I have found it VERY hard to concentrate on ANYTHING at all this week!

I am STILL in Ru Mode full force! ...and Alex February is JUST right around the corner!!!!! TOMORROW can't come SOON enough!!! ♥

it was ok :naughty: i just kept thinking about the february shows.....what will he wear, what will i wear? every other task i've done has been rufus oriented :naughty:

i know! it's 2 1/2 months away!!! :shocked:

ruufy.jpg

can you see it now??? it looks like you're holding his hand!!!!! :shocked:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh :roftl:

i showed my friend diane my pictures with rufus and she thought he was cute! i told her he was gay and she was like "really?!". :roftl: if she only knew! and i played some of release the stars for her and she liked it!!! i'm going to burn her a CD :naughty:

i'm not going to tell my family that i'm going to MO until......january.... they will think i'm nuts!

I told AUSTIN about Missouri!!!!

But, I am NOT telling my parents AT ALL.....

Austin is helping me devise a plan --

I am going to tell them that WE are going to a RuRu Show *just I am NOT telling them where*

They will NEVER know that I hoped a plane to Missouri -- and I will be back before they know it! It is going to be a QUICK whirl-wind trip .... but come ON -- that is ALL you and I seem to know! So, we will feel right at home! And there will be a few MFCers at THAT show -- so we will just have ourselves a GRAND ole' time!!!! ♥

I told AUSTIN about Missouri!!!!

But, I am NOT telling my parents AT ALL.....

Austin is helping me devise a plan --

I am going to tell them that WE are going to a RuRu Show *just I am NOT telling them where*

They will NEVER know that I hoped a plane to Missouri -- and I will be back before they know it! It is going to be a QUICK whirl-wind trip .... but come ON -- that is ALL you and I seem to know! So, we will feel right at home! And there will be a few MFCers at THAT show -- so we will just have ourselves a GRAND ole' time!!!! ♥

me either :no:

that's a good plan! maybe i should do that.....but with my luck, the day before they'd be like "so where are you going exactly?"

i don't know if i'd be able to stand long trips anymore :naughty:

do i smell a mini-meet up??? :roftl:

OH!!! WHAT DID YOUR MOM SAY WHEN YOU GOT HOME?! :shocked:

it was ok :naughty: i just kept thinking about the february shows.....what will he wear, what will i wear? every other task i've done has been rufus oriented :naughty:

i know! it's 2 1/2 months away!!! :shocked:

ruufy.jpg

can you see it now??? it looks like you're holding his hand!!!!! :shocked:

THAT IS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY! I remember GRABBING him to explain my poem -- MUST be what is happeneing!!! Thanks for lightening it up!!!! Wish it were MORE visible though! STILL I adore it!!!!! :wub2:

THAT IS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY! I remember GRABBING him to explain my poem -- MUST be what is happeneing!!! Thanks for lightening it up!!!! Wish it were MORE visible though! STILL I adore it!!!!! :wub2:

OMG!!!!!! i'm going to keep lightening it :thumb_yello:

he in the video after you take the picture with him, you can here him say "wait, i didn't get a copy"

me either :no:

that's a good plan! maybe i should do that.....but with my luck, the day before they'd be like "so where are you going exactly?"

i don't know if i'd be able to stand long trips anymore :naughty:

do i smell a mini-meet up??? :roftl:

OH!!! WHAT DID YOUR MOM SAY WHEN YOU GOT HOME?! :shocked:

Yes Yes Yes!!!! Mini Meet Up at the RuRu show!!! THE BEST of BOTH worlds collide -ing once again!!!! BOOM:naughty:

To make it easier on us -- I say we fly there THAT morning.... get a hotel AS CLOSE to the venue as POSSIBLE -- get ready in comfort *we know JUST what that means all too well* And have the night of our lives *again* and then fly out the next morning! It is a good plan - and ONLY Austin knows! And TRUST me ... he has my back COMPLETELY! ♥

....beleive it or not SHE was not mad at all! The RuBus REALLY did the trick!!! :wub2:

I have been GLOWING since I got home! And I still am!!!!

OMG!!!!!! i'm going to keep lightening it :thumb_yello:

he in the video after you take the picture with him, you can here him say "wait, i didn't get a copy"

OMFG!!!! Are you SERIOUS!!!!! How priceless is that!!!!!

I just *died* :stretcher:

Yes Yes Yes!!!! Mini Meet Up at the RuRu show!!! THE BEST of BOTH worlds collide -ing once again!!!! BOOM:naughty:

To make it easier on us -- I say we fly there THAT morning.... get a hotel AS CLOSE to the venue as POSSIBLE -- get ready in comfort *we know JUST what that means all too well* And have the night of our lives *again* and then fly out the next morning! It is a good plan - and ONLY Austin knows! And TRUST me ... he has my back COMPLETELY! ♥

....beleive it or not SHE was not mad at all! The RuBus REALLY did the trick!!! :wub2:

I have been GLOWING since I got home! And I still am!!!!

if it worked for mika, it'll work for rufus!!!! :thumb_yello:

OMFG!!!! Are you SERIOUS!!!!! How priceless is that!!!!!

I just *died* :stretcher:

ruufruuf.jpg

this is as good as it's going to get.:blink:

de nada!!!!

i'm going to get all my rufus stuff done next week. i'm going to get my big poster frame, get the poster from miami framed....and develope alll my pictures...i'm still wondering what i should do with the water.... :blink:

Me too!!!! I have my water in my car -- I keep it with me at ALL times!!! :wub2:

Me too!!!! I have my water in my car -- I keep it with me at ALL times!!! :wub2:

mine is just sitting on top of my dresser.

watch, you'll be in the car with your kids, and they'll drink it :shocked::naughty:

LOOKING at that picture ----

*in my Ru dreams*

That is Ru and I getting married and you all are in attendance! :wub2:

I CAN DREAM RIGHT!!!!! :roftl:

it does look like you're getting married!!!! i'm the maid of honor!!!

mine is just sitting on top of my dresser.

watch, you'll be in the car with your kids, and they'll drink it :shocked::naughty:

it does look like you're getting married!!!! i'm the maid of honor!!!

THAT is not going to happen cause EVERYONE knows that is Rufus Water :naughty:

*I have been tempted to take a swallow myself -- RuRu spit* :licks_lips:

I know -- I freaking LOVE that shot -- SO much! You look like the maid of honor there! :roftl:

My GOSH Alex .....

I just checked my lottery numbers from last night -- and ALMOST had a ♥-attack

:shocked:

STRAIGHT OFF I had 3 numbers in a row -- and instread of 45 I had 35 ...

I would have got 4 number right! Still at least I got 3 which is more then I have been getting! I will buy some more for tonight! :naughty:

The Lotto was $24 MILLION last night -- we could have followed Ru ALL over the WORLD with that loot!

ONE day I am going to WIN!!!! ONE DAY!!!!

Then Biatches can call me a stalker -- cause where EVER Ru is .... is where I will be! :roftl:

THAT is not going to happen cause EVERYONE knows that is Rufus Water :naughty:

*I have been tempted to take a swallow myself -- RuRu spit* :licks_lips:

I know -- I freaking LOVE that shot -- SO much! You look like the maid of honor there!

LMAO! take a sip! i have :naughty: if you don't like backwash, just put your mouth on the.... i don't even know what it's called, but that sentence already sounds dirty :das:

i know!!! i'm just standing there waiting for the "i do's"

in the video after i get my picture and walk away, i can hear myself saying

"god help me!" and you saying "huh?!"

My GOSH Alex .....

I just checked my lottery numbers from last night -- and ALMOST had a ♥-attack

:shocked:

STRAIGHT OFF I had 3 numbers in a row -- and instread of 45 I had 35 ...

I would have got 4 number right! Still at least I got 3 which is more then I have been getting! I will buy some more for tonight! :naughty:

The Lotto was $24 MILLION last night -- we could have followed Ru ALL over the WORLD with that loot!

ONE day I am going to WIN!!!! ONE DAY!!!!

Then Biatches can call me a stalker -- cause where EVER Ru is .... is where I will be! :roftl:

CRAP! you could definitley buy rufus and jorn!!! they need to stay together.... for the ♥

LMAO! take a sip! i have :naughty: if you don't like backwash, just put your mouth on the.... i don't even know what it's called, but that sentence already sounds dirty :das:

i know!!! i'm just standing there waiting for the "i do's"

in the video after i get my picture and walk away, i can hear myself saying

"god help me!" and you saying "huh?!"

CRAP! you could definitley buy rufus and jorn!!! they need to stay together.... for the ♥

That DOES sound DIRTY!!! But, YOU know I don't mind RuSpit :das: YUM

That is SO hilarious!!!! HUH..... :floor:

I know -- one day ..... one day!!!! :naughty:

That DOES sound DIRTY!!! But, YOU know I don't mind RuSpit :das: YUM

That is SO hilarious!!!! HUH..... :floor:

I know -- one day ..... one day!!!! :naughty:

i know you don't!!!! :das:

you were thinking "huh!? rufus....??"

-----------

you know what, dennys got me back into toast. i haven't eatten toast in forerver! we should eat there before our flight, like we did before NY

-----------

you know what, dennys got me back into toast. i haven't eatten toast in forerver! we should eat there before our flight, like we did before NY

GOOD IDEA!!!! This time we will actually have enough money to be ABLE to eat!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

geeeez :roftl: that's a good diet. go see someone you looove and never eat again!

what would have happened if rufus asked you to dinner???? :shocked::naughty:

I would have :puking: on him THAT'S what!!!! :roftl:

It is a GOOD diet! I lost 9 lbs. over the 3 days! THAT'S CRAZY! OH - and I have been on the treadmill EVERY night since we got home!!! ♥

I would have :puking: on him THAT'S what!!!! :roftl:

It is a GOOD diet! I lost 9 lbs. over the 3 days! THAT'S CRAZY! OH - and I have been on the treadmill EVERY night since we got home!!! ♥

GO HOLLY!!!!! :dance_man:

i've eatten a lot since we got back...so i guess i'm making up for lost food. :naughty:

i'm gonna make my 4,000 post awesome!!