• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the snow is the friendly type - and does not stop you

travelling - or cause problems!! :thumb_yello:

ME TOO!!!!

T H A T is what I am afraid of :puking:

If ANYTHING happened and we could not get there after ALL the money put into it - I would TRULY die!

I am staying completely possitve! :thumb_yello:

After all we are going to Missouri NOT NYC :naughty:

Yeah, that's def a good thing! I'm sure you'll be fine.

A meet-up would be a lot of fun! My boyfriend is going with me (Rufus is actually like "our" own personal musician...simply because I was listening to him when we first met and I gave a mixed cd to Chris...which made him a fan too. 14th Street takes me back to our days of young love. :) )

Yeah, that's def a good thing! I'm sure you'll be fine.

A meet-up would be a lot of fun! My boyfriend is going with me (Rufus is actually like "our" own personal musician...simply because I was listening to him when we first met and I gave a mixed cd to Chris...which made him a fan too. 14th Street takes me back to our days of young love. :) )

aaw that's so cute! :wub2:

there weren't many straight rufus fans at the shows. you better keep your boyfriend close! :naughty:

lol! Good thinking...I promise to take you and Holly with me. ;)

SEE that is how MFCers roll! The RWMB -- should take proper fan notes from us! We roll with class and style! ...and above ALL r e s p e c t --

sing it with me ladies! :roftl:

So you ladies ARE coming to my backyard. We should meet up! :)

Pack warms clothes...and maybe ice skates, cos our winters can be fairly treacherous!

:woot_jump:

Sounds like a plan -- this is going to be GREAT!

Oh no -- I hope the weather is fine for travel at the end of February! We got our tickets already! So -- if we can't go due to treacherous weather.... I will be DEVASTATED!~ :shocked:

:woot_jump:

Sounds like a plan -- this is going to be GREAT!

Oh no -- I hope the weather is fine for travel at the end of February! We got our tickets already! So -- if we can't go due to treacherous weather.... I will be DEVASTATED!~ :shocked:

Another meet up!!!:woot_jump: I'm so happy for you guys I could just burst:biggrin2:

Another meet up!!!:woot_jump: I'm so happy for you guys I could just burst:biggrin2:

GOSH -- with RuRu SO in the picture now.... LIFE is more hectic then EVER!!!! AND MORE EXCITING!

We have the Christmas Party *in like 2 weeks right* and then before we know it - it will be Feb. Meet Up in Missouri and T H E N our MFC Day at Disney World THE NEXT weekend!!!! :woot_jump:

Busy Busy Busy MFCers! :naughty:

GOSH -- with RuRu SO in the picture now.... LIFE is more hectic then EVER!!!! AND MORE EXCITING!

We have the Christmas Party *in like 2 weeks right* and then before we know it - it will be Feb. Meet Up in Missouri and T H E N our MFC Day at Disney World THE NEXT weekend!!!! :woot_jump:

Busy Busy Busy MFCers! :naughty:

I know!! OMG I'm so excited!!!!!!!:naughty::woot_jump: