The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link Kelz. Unfortunately it wouldn't calculate it for me, as it refused to recognize a place of birth outside the US or Canada:sneaky2:

:biggrin2: I've just popped back for my 8000th post :yay:

Of course it won't say 8000 by the time you all get here :rolls_eyes:

Woohoo and congrats!

Hi all!

For those interested my lovely mum has just picked up the new DVD from JB for $23.99 but they only have the standard. They know nothing about the deluxe or blu ray versions...however, you can get the deluxe version from Ezy DVD on Monday for $34.97 but they don't know anything about blu ray!

See you tonight guys!

Morning all... the world seemed to intent to ruin my sleep in today.

Firstly I got woken at 6.50 with the sky rolling with thunder. The thunder went on and on without stopping fo a good 15 minutes, before being replaced with the sound of heavy rain (which I can sleep through, so back to sleep for me)

Then at 8, the neighbours dogs start going off their heads, barking away for another good 15 minutes, until finally they quieten down.

At 9ish work rang my phone, which wasn't on my beside table, but I could still hear it vibrating (sisters phone has a loud vibrate and the longest ringing time ever). I answer, inform that I can't work today, then go back to sleep, to be woken by text messages half an hour later. After sending off replies, I am able to finally resume my sleep in, until about an hour ago when I finally awoke :bleh:

I'm back and may I just say:

Something with Numbers is Frucking awesome live.

I heart them so much right now, got plenty of pictures, maybe a few decent vids (have to listen to em), and a t-shirt (I do love me the band t-shirts)

I so want to see them again.

Was front row, and it was perfect (apart from drunken bimbo who dropped her beer ft spilling a fair amount down my back, and the guys a few rows back who kept shoving the people behind me.) Had plenty of space, so close to the band..sound was so good. It was excellent

Drove home to intense lightening ft sliding round a round about That was slightly nervewracking (and I wasn't speeding or doing anything silly, it just lost control for a few seconds, didn't go any further round the round about than would normally).

Flicking through photos now... will upload tomorrow maybe or sometime when ft faster net not ft dad downloading

Yay For awesome gig

Nay for stupid "horseriders" interrupting your fun :naughty:

And yikes to your roundabout experience.

Get your tyres checked for baldness.

And we had pretty awesome lightning here too.

:sneaky2: Greek. Moussaka is Greek.

:roftl: And who is the God or Goddess of Moussaka in Greek myth? :naughty:

I've just popped back for my 8000th post

Of course it won't say 8000 by the time you all get here

:punk:Congrats!!!!:punk:

Thanks for the link Kelz. Unfortunately it wouldn't calculate it for me, as it refused to recognize a place of birth outside the US or Canada

It works. I had to write "Geelong, Australia" to get mine to work. Try the closest capital city or smth.

edit: But when you do it it might take you to the next page to confirm the location, Just check that your date and time of birth hasn't changed because it did that to me. I will see if I can find a better site though.

Hi all!

For those interested my lovely mum has just picked up the new DVD from JB for $23.99 but they only have the standard. They know nothing about the deluxe or blu ray versions...however, you can get the deluxe version from Ezy DVD on Monday for $34.97 but they don't know anything about blu ray!

See you tonight guys!

Yay! *attempts to find motivation to go to JB (jon bonjovi *zhhz*)*

hhey! wats up my dear friends?!

Helllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Just having some lunch. How are you?

i was reading through mine when i saw great sexual activity

1,200 :wink2:

They played Mika for the first time at my school during lunch!

And it was my favorite song........Relax *FG*

I literally screamed and then walked in a trance to the speakers

Finally.

You're quality.

Kelzy my darling, would you mind interpreting for me a dream I had last night? It was a bad dream. I'm not even really sure I want to put it onto the AMF dream thread... Just wondering if I could pm it to you instead?

Of course. PM me or email me.. whichever.

Edited by Kelzy

Morning all... the world seemed to intent to ruin my sleep in today.

Firstly I got woken at 6.50 with the sky rolling with thunder. The thunder went on and on without stopping fo a good 15 minutes, before being replaced with the sound of heavy rain (which I can sleep through, so back to sleep for me)

Then at 8, the neighbours dogs start going off their heads, barking away for another good 15 minutes, until finally they quieten down.

At 9ish work rang my phone, which wasn't on my beside table, but I could still hear it vibrating (sisters phone has a loud vibrate and the longest ringing time ever). I answer, inform that I can't work today, then go back to sleep, to be woken by text messages half an hour later. After sending off replies, I am able to finally resume my sleep in, until about an hour ago when I finally awoke :bleh:

:roftl: Always the way. Whenever I want to sleep in I get interrupted. :thumbdown:

Nevermind Ames, Nono is my shoulder.

Add me to that convo when I log in. :wink2:

Anyone on?

had a nice day?

anyone following the kings of leon phenonenon?

Oh I forgot I clicked to mq this.

I love Kings of Leon, am hoping to see them next time they come down under, and have to download their newest album soon

:biggrin2: I've just popped back for my 8000th post :yay:

Of course it won't say 8000 by the time you all get here :rolls_eyes:

:punk:Congratulations:punk:

And Kelz... my front tyre is getting near bald (when I got the car serviced, I was told I needed to change it, but uni and money matters interferred with me getting a new one (since I need to change my spare tyre as well as it has a slow leak)

But I plan to take the thing in for a wheel allignment and two new tyres verra verra soon

Just had Ham, melted cheese and Honey on toast. :licks_lips:

How was your day?

o yummy!

well it was alright, my stomach hurt really bad

i got my hair cut

and apparently i dont have mono, so they arent doing anything for 2 months , and in two months they will give me another ultrasound. theyre not taking care if my pain well at all. my stomach hurts to wear i cry every day. im pissed

And Kelz... my front tyre is getting near bald (when I got the car serviced, I was told I needed to change it, but uni and money matters interferred with me getting a new one (since I need to change my spare tyre as well as it has a slow leak)

But I plan to take the thing in for a wheel allignment and two new tyres verra verra soon

Good idea. Uncle Melzy works at Beaurepairs, and he normally rotates my tyres. Saves buying new ones as often.. Smth you could ask them to do if the tyres still have some tread. Would be cheaper for now. :thumb_yello:

o yummy!

well it was alright, my stomach hurt really bad

i got my hair cut

and apparently i dont have mono, so they arent doing anything for 2 months , and in two months they will give me another ultrasound. theyre not taking care if my pain well at all. my stomach hurts to wear i cry every day. im pissed

Just a trim or a lot off?

I've been sick like that before. I was undiagnosed for 18 months and every day I had severe stomach cramps. So I know all too well how that feels. Even now I have severe cramps. But at least I know what causes it and can do something about it.. Anyway, you should try eating bananas. They are really good for stomach problems.

Just a trim or a lot off?

I've been sick like that before. I was undiagnosed for 18 months and every day I had severe stomach cramps. So I know all too well how that feels. Even now I have severe cramps. But at least I know what causes it and can do something about it.. Anyway, you should try eating bananas. They are really good for stomach problems.

2 1/2 inches :S i dont know why. i didnt even want a trim, all of a sudden i was just like "what the heck" all im really worried about right now is my bangs, theyre short enough to go straight across my face basically :S

o im sorry about that. thats tough. o ya, i would but ares are still a bit green right now, so im gonna give them a few days. thanks for the tip