The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

:sneaky2: *hmph*

By the time Mika does an acoustic gig here you'll be rich again. :naughty:

OMFG...all that's missing is Jerry Springer!

Actually, Jerry is our Moral Advisor. You should know that. He's always sorting you out.

Did you know Mumsy that Aunty Melzy is a pervert who tries to lead me astray every chance she gets:naughty: *is still trying to figure out the Aunty Melzy part and is more confuzzled than ever*

I could erase that line..

*sings*

"eraseeeeee my looveeee"

*decide not to sing any further*

I should come an lurk here more often:naughty:

Yes, you should. We need someone relatively normal to check up on us. :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um *coughyeahcough* ... your Aunty Melzy is my sister ... .... & we showz each other everything we knowz .... hehehe ...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Ok ladies and Kelzy(:naughty:)....I'm off....sweet dreams everyone

See You Next Tuesday :sneaky2::naughty:

Don't worry too much about 'lil' Ambrose ... he is affairing with Mondo ... :das: ... they made mates & had Andy !!! :groovy:

:roftl:

By the time Mika does an acoustic gig here you'll be rich again.

Good point. But I'm just saying, if he did just one acoustic gig (which he surely wont) I wouldn't fork out $600+ for it :smth:

Good point. But I'm just saying, if he did just one acoustic gig (which he surely wont) I wouldn't fork out $600+ for it :smth:

Well, then you better convinced him that a gig in W.A. is a good idea.

Photoshop him with the Bon Scott statue or smth. :naughty:

Hahahaha! My friend went to the unvieling of that thing

And, I'm actually jealous. :roftl:

For everyone, by demand of Silver :naughty:

(and I can't remember what I have and haven't posted.)

VLCS455875.jpg

vlcsnap-346486.png

vlcsnap-347199.png

Ok, Goonies!!!

Edited by Kelzy
GRRR!!!! They're a bit too big.. I'll resize

Ok ladies and Kelzy(:naughty:)....I'm off....sweet dreams everyone :bye::wub2:

G'night Tan !! :huglove:

:naughty: Maybe we could do an Australia wide Ebola Cake Drive for you ??!! :biggrin2:

A Sydney gig is not good enough, a Melbourne one is needed too. *hmph* But his previous use of the phrase "world tour" did not include Australia so I don't expect it to this time either. :mf_rosetinted:

I asked him to include Australia, in my comment :wink2:

Thanks guys...I'm trying to feel my way around as we speak: wink2:....I would :das: you right back but my mumsy is watching: naughty:

:glasses2: You never know who is watching you

*sings*

"eraseeeeee my looveeee"

I bet you can't ..:fisch:

Yes, you should. We need someone relatively normal to check up on us. : roftl:

and you think xlindee fits the bill :roftl:

Maybe we could do an Australia wide Ebola Cake Drive for you ??!!

An Australia wide Ebola Cake Drive :naughty:

:lmfao:

:floor:

Okies ... I'm going to sleepy byes now .... :bye::wub2:

Nighty night - sweet dreams :wub2:

If anyone is interested... A music shop on Ebay has the hardcover Parc Des Princes dvd ($35 + $9 postage). I bought one but there are two left. Finishes today though.

Also... That means I have a copy of the standard one that I don't need. Is it ok for me to offer to give it to someone who doesn't have it? I paid full price for it so it's not like I'm ripping Mika off or anything. I don't want anything for it but I just figure someone may as well get some use out of it, no point me having two copies. So if that's ok and anyone wants it, let me know. If that's not ok... Then I'll just have a spare I guess :bleh:

Yeah, 12 years for us and I've probably had flowers about that many times. And two of those times would have been when I had the kids! I've probably had jewellery about that many times as well, but that's OK, as I'm so not a "real jewellery" person, which hubby is extremely grateful for. And I usually get books or DVD's which I think is great.

Ha, I didn't get flowers for the baby, I got a stuffed elephant called Manfred. I usually only get flowers if he's been acting like an ass and he knows it :naughty:

If I ever ask for jewellery, I still get it held over my head that he bought my engagement ring and that should be enough forever :bleh: Generally I prefer cheap crappy jewellery anyway so I can just buy it myself and leave the books & DVDs to him.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha are we related? I buy things with outrageous visions that never pan out also

We must be. I do that all the time. I've got drawers full of mosaic tiles from the time that I was going to start making photo frames, felt from the time I was going to make felt flower hair ties, beads from when I was going to make jewellery, books about candle and soap making.... None of it ever happened and most likely never will.

Waaahhhh I didn't see!

But on a Lano and Woodley note - look at this! http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=F6VyApUdLOM

:shocked:

That was... Um, I don't think I have any words for that actually.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes, we must be related.

I already, just looking at the picture and noticing the backwards zip, decided how I would fix it. You should be able to open the metal loop holding the zip onto the bracelet, with a small pair of scissors/pliers, and turn it around and close it again. I think.

Well, I tried opening the link with a pair of tweezers but it appears to be soldered which is a huge pain... I'm hoping that maybe it isn't and I just couldn't open it because the tweezers weren't strong enough. I'll try it with pliers later and see if I have more luck. It is really, really getting on my nerves. I have to do something about it! :hair:

Yeah, I saw them in November 2005 (I have a feeling it was around the 17th... it was a Thursday anyways)... I got the ticket for it for my birthday from my friends, and I got the Gud CD for Christmas and Paul signed it! :FG:... I told him it was for me, and he made some sort of smart arse comment... iwish I could remember it though! Oooooooh! We got a pic with him too, but I can't remember where the picture is!

I really shouldn't laugh at his reversing skills... I reversed into a tree last week (and only peeled the paint off the back bumper!), I reversed into a pole when I was on my p's test, and reversed into a pole in my brother's car the day after the Mika concert...

I also reversed into a wheelbarrow, but that wasn't my fault, cause Dad didn't put the wheelbarrow away!

Now I'm even more jealous. Signed Gud CD :drool: Lucky you :thumb_yello:

lol, I have had a few reversing incidents myself. Once I reversed into metal pole in the 7-11 car park and I hit a wooden stump a few times when I was getting used to our drive way when we first moved here. Luckily, I never caused much damage. It just seems that whenever Daniel gets in the car I need to get used to a new dent or scratch or loss of paint. The upside is that at this point there are so many dents in the car that one more doesn't seem to make any difference :naughty: Although... I just remembered, I did cause worse damage to my last car than he has ever done to the current one. I didn't clip the bonnet down properly and I was driving down the road, going 80km an hour and the bonnet flipped up and smashed through the windscreen :roftl:

It didn't seem nearly as funny at the time.

The Diana joke came when Fiona O'Loghlin went to lay on the couch, and she did it in a really spastic way and was laying funny... Paul said she looked like Diana in the car...

lol, that is a bit naughty but :roftl:

I can't believe I missed Paul singing...

I'll have to try and get a podcast of it or something.

Ugh... I will have to skip the last few pages for now. My fabulous son just gave me a cup of "coffee". Usually that just means a cup of water. So I drank it and then realised that it was indeed water but this time it was dirty, soapy washing up water. I'm off to puke now :puking:

Exacte mundo. And with America he probably means LA..

I wish he'd come to Holland again! Oh, and for you I hope he will come to Oz ofcourse

We can only hope that Holland and Aussieland are still part of the world

Score! Do you have a thing called "Basement"? On the ground floor of Myer in Perth there is an awesome section with AWESOME "younger people" clothes, and they have a clearance rack, and a 10% discount for students on Tuesdays :naughty: I have yet to find anything I like on the clearance rack on a Tuesday, but I will keep looking (and drooling at the awesome expensive clothes)

We have those *pbs*

The one in Frankstons pretty small, but it has a decent sized clearance rack(s). Yet to find anything good myself though. Should find out if we have a 10% discount on a day for students though.

But the one in Melbourne is the entire Basement floor of Myer and has a whole Clearance section. I've picked up one or two things from there before

OMFG...all that's missing is Jerry Springer!

Uncle Jerry is present at all family gatherings complete with cameras :wink2:

Yes you would :fisch:

What if it was 2 gigs?

Right I'm off to get dressed, buy cough lollies and head over for a day at primary school :wink2:

If anyone is interested... A music shop on Ebay has the hardcover Parc Des Princes dvd ($35 + $9 postage). I bought one but there are two left. Finishes today though.

Also... That means I have a copy of the standard one that I don't need. Is it ok for me to offer to give it to someone who doesn't have it? I paid full price for it so it's not like I'm ripping Mika off or anything. I don't want anything for it but I just figure someone may as well get some use out of it, no point me having two copies. So if that's ok and anyone wants it, let me know. If that's not ok... Then I'll just have a spare I guess

Interesting to know... When I got (hubby to get) mine on the weekend, there were no hardcover ones in JB Hi-Fi. But I didn't mind. They also had LiveICM out really cheap, but not LICM.

Ha, I didn't get flowers for the baby, I got a stuffed elephant called Manfred. I usually only get flowers if he's been acting like an ass and he knows it

If I ever ask for jewellery, I still get it held over my head that he bought my engagement ring and that should be enough forever :bleh: Generally I prefer cheap crappy jewellery anyway so I can just buy it myself and leave the books & DVDs to him.

Hahaha. Actually, my hubby can't do that to me, cos he didn't buy my engagement ring. Mine was kind of a shotgun wedding and we had no money, and so my Nanna gave me her ring. It's gorgeous and probably an antique now, and I never would have gotten anything like it in the jewellery shops of the day. I did get a ring for our first wedding anniversary and I got a necklace once.... *tries to think if there has been anything else significant* *decides there hasn't really been* And I also have a preference for cheap crappy jewellery and I buy it myself... and then I don't wear it. I just don't remember unless I make a conscious effort to remember.

We must be. I do that all the time. I've got drawers full of mosaic tiles from the time that I was going to start making photo frames, felt from the time I was going to make felt flower hair ties, beads from when I was going to make jewellery, books about candle and soap making.... None of it ever happened and most likely never will.

I have ooooooodles of stamping gear, but I do actually do it from time to time. And I used to make paper, so I have all the equipment for that, but I haven't done it in about 8 years. I have a soap making kit I've never used, I have a flower press I've never used, I have a keyboard I never play (but that's really only cos I can't find the cord for it. It's in a box somewhere!) and I STILL have Mouselle's guitar, which I haven't tried playing for ages, and which I need to return to her. But she's never here anymore.

lol, that is a bit naughty but :roftl:

I can't believe I missed Paul singing...

I'll have to try and get a podcast of it or something.

Ugh... I will have to skip the last few pages for now. My fabulous son just gave me a cup of "coffee". Usually that just means a cup of water. So I drank it and then realised that it was indeed water but this time it was dirty, soapy washing up water. I'm off to puke now :puking:

It's already on youtube. Hubby got it yesterday morning cos we both went on Monday night "Ah! We really need to get that!!!"

About the coffee:roftl::roftl: I feel for you, I really do.... but I did have to laugh:naughty:

Hiyaaaaaa !!! I still haven't found my glasses ... (I fear they have gone forever) ... so am still using screen magnify ... thanks to Kelz ! :punk:

But I had to find some numbers in the phone book today ... :shocked: ... it was horrific !!! I could barely read the fine print .... :no: .... I loathe being so dependent .... :tears:

On a lighter note , a friend called up today ... & 'cos she couldn't make it to my b'day ... she is putting on a belated dinner for me tonight .... a Moroccan /Italian Feast for 10 ... :shocked: !!! So we'll be heading over to her place in about half an hour .... *feels blessed* :wub2:

Hope yooz are all well & happy ... :bye:

I have been losing my voice all today (the final stage of my cold, which means I generally feel healthy but have a sore throat and croaky voice).

Hopefully tomorrow night I'm fully talkable, since I have work then.

I want to hire movies, but don't know if anything good is out on dvd atm....think I might anyways

this has been your random rebecca update

*msnslap*

He wrote small.

Sure his ego will probably take up plenty of room, but even with that its still not exactly small :fisch:

c

*credit goes to Melz initially

I'm sure there's more than one room in the Opera house...

Fine *hmph* ... HK's verandah then...

Someone (You?) said "Sydney opera house is big" and I said "His ego will make it smaller"

Hello y'all!

Teegs, I agree about him playing somewhere in Sydney for you. I was just thinking of myself location wise and the minimum I'd ask for.. But really I'd like him to play 5 shows *shows greedy side*

I didn't mean it to say he shouldn't do Melb, hell I'd go there to see you guys more than anything... but I reckon we could get at least 2...

5?

Sydney...

Melbourne...

Perth...

Brisbane...

Adelaide?

Yeah you mentioned it to me.

And a Sydney gig at the minimum would be nice... I'd like more though myself as well *zhhz*

We all would like more... after all, he's been shunning us... I realistically don't see him doing any more than maybe 3... and even 3 might be pushing it..

A Sydney gig is not good enough, a Melbourne one is needed too. *hmph* But his previous use of the phrase "world tour" did not include Australia so I don't expect it to this time either.

I'm sorta leaning towards what you said too Twatty...

Sad but true... if he does come, it may be two cities...

Exacte mundo. And with America he probably means LA..

I wish he'd come to Holland again! Oh, and for you I hope he will come to Oz ofcourse

Likely... or maybe LA and NYC...

It's really funny what Mika considers the world... maybe we should include a world map with the petition book :naughty:

Score! Do you have a thing called "Basement"? On the ground floor of Myer in Perth there is an awesome section with AWESOME "younger people" clothes, and they have a clearance rack, and a 10% discount for students on Tuesdays... I have yet to find anything I like on the clearance rack on a Tuesday, but I will keep looking (and drooling at the awesome expensive clothes)

melb has one :das:

No, my town (well it's technically a city but everyone calls it a town) isn't big enough to have the Basement thing. But I know of the one in Melbourne.

Same here... Orange sucks sometimes...

By the time Mika does an acoustic gig here you'll be rich again.

*sings*

"eraseeeeee my looveeee"

That's an excellent point... he should make sure it's at a time it suits us...

Autotune :fisch:

Well, then you better convinced him that a gig in W.A. is a good idea.

Photoshop him with the Bon Scott statue or smth.

That's an idea...

Oh Kelz, I think I'll have to put your Titanic pics in the book...

Now I'm even more jealous. Signed Gud CD... Lucky you.

lol, I have had a few reversing incidents myself. Once I reversed into metal pole in the 7-11 car park and I hit a wooden stump a few times when I was getting used to our drive way when we first moved here. Luckily, I never caused much damage. It just seems that whenever Daniel gets in the car I need to get used to a new dent or scratch or loss of paint. The upside is that at this point there are so many dents in the car that one more doesn't seem to make any difference. Although... I just remembered, I did cause worse damage to my last car than he has ever done to the current one. I didn't clip the bonnet down properly and I was driving down the road, going 80km an hour and the bonnet flipped up and smashed through the windscreen.

It didn't seem nearly as funny at the time.

I got all three to sign a t shirt too but I can't remember where it is... I think it's with my signed Tripod t-shirt...

My sister flipped her car boot over bonnet 3 times... while 7 months preggers... not a single scratch...

Though the cops were worried that there was someone else in the car, cause there was a dummy head down the road... it was the head she practices on for hairdressing!

On a lighter note , a friend called up today ... & 'cos she couldn't make it to my b'day ... she is putting on a belated dinner for me tonight .... a Moroccan /Italian Feast for 10!!! So we'll be heading over to her place in about half an hour .... *feels blessed*

Hope yooz are all well & happy ...

Yummies!

Edited by nico_collard

Fine *hmph* ... HK's verandah then...

I didn't mean it to say he shouldn't do Melb, hell I'd go there to see you guys more than anything... but I reckon we could get at least 2...

5?

Sydney...

Melbourne...

Perth...

Brisbane...

Adelaide?

Hks verandah would be nice.. we would have our accom sorted :naughty:

5 would be pushing it... 3 would be the most... 0 is more likely *zhhz*

You should include a world map... with big circles around the countries involved and notes saying they are part of the world too

Hks verandah would be nice.. we would have our accom sorted :naughty:

5 would be pushing it... 3 would be the most... 0 is more likely *zhhz*

You should include a world map... with big circles around the countries involved and notes saying they are part of the world too

Damn straight it would be... might have to add that little hint to the book too... :das:

I reckon 3 would be the most we'd get... and prob east coast too (sorry OkD, but that's likely)... 0 would not surpise me in the slighted... I would be quite disappointed though (which is a bit of an understatement...)

I'll get a big one, and either make it fold out from a page, or just slip it in... but good idea though...

I wanted to say earlier, that Mika's idea of world tour is sort of like Madoonas.. :zhhz: