The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

:lmao::lol3::lmfao:

*regains composure*

no, since Ive cleaned it up well its one of those long twisty ones that chokes you if you put it too far down your throat.

:roftl:

ooh one of them bitter ones that you have to get to the back of your tongue to be able to taste? I likes them :bleh:

*we are soo off topic, lol*

had you read my deserted mika island fancic you would know that he has a fear of being crushed by palm trees and other islandy/beachy things.:mf_rosetinted:

shows what a good girlfriend you would be.

nope never read it

But Like I say HE suggested it I personally found it to be a strange request given that he doesn't like water but i thought I'd go along with it anything Mika wants i'll give him/do for him

I think he chose it as it's a secluded beach which is huge & has some deep dark caves where I can suck his lollipop without anyone passing by & noticing I think that was why he chose it don't ask me ask him

nope never read it

But Like I say HE suggested it I personally found it to be a strange request given that he doesn't like water but i thought I'd go along with it anything Mika wants i'll give him/do for him

I think he chose it as it's a secluded beach which is huge & has some deep dark caves where I can suck his lollipop without anyone passing by & noticing I think that was why he chose it don't ask me ask him

Oh believe me i will.

tonight.

but not until after he sings Erase to me:das:

which he always does when I'm sucking on his lollipop.

sorry, but....

Can you just imagine...........and then.........and he would....then you'd......and you'd both......but he would.......and omg.......who knew he could.........and you'd bite his.........and he'd rub your......and his sweat is so......and before you know it......he put you.......no resistance........omg.:shocked:

i shouldn't say anything

*bits tounge to shut self up*

Wowwwww :floor:

Oh believe me i will.

tonight.

but not until after he sings Erase to me:das:

which he always does when I'm sucking on his lollipop.

an extra moany rendition? :bleh:

we tend to spoil our dinner. we usually share a lollipop just before having a steamy, spicy chicken dinner.:mf_rosetinted:

Spicy chicken in my favourite :shocked:

*jealous*

we tend to spoil our dinner. we usually share a lollipop just before having a steamy, spicy chicken dinner.:mf_rosetinted:

oh we like to have a lollipop then a chicken dinner then another lollipop

Mika & I just can't get enough of lollipops the bigger harder, juicier & fruitier the better in our opinion :das:

ohh wait *hears Mika calling her* Mika says he wants chicken tonight so I must dash

back laters

Wowwwww :floor:

its clean :sneaky2:

an extra moany rendition? :bleh:

Spicy chicken in my favourite :shocked:

*jealous*

very moany rendition.

unreleased too.

I'm the only one with a copy.

he gave it to me personally:mf_rosetinted:

we usually get the spiciest possible.

then we put hot sauce on it so its nice and sticky :das:

oh we like to have a lollipop then a chicken dinner then another lollipop

Mika & I just can't get enough of lollipops the bigger harder, juicier & fruitier the better in our opinion :das:

ohh wait *hears Mika calling her* Mika says he wants chicken tonight so I must dash

back laters

i dont know how thats happening cause he's here now.

we're in the process of cooking the chicken.

its not hot ready qiute yet.

oh, your one of those people.

you have your chicken on the table.

i prefer to be a little wilder.

mika and I will probably take the rocket out to the woods behind my house for a midnight chicken picnic.

:boxed:

What has this thread turned into? :lmfao:

i dont know how thats happening cause he's here now.

we're in the process of cooking the chicken.

its not hot ready qiute yet.

nope I'm afraid you've got an imposter :mf_rosetinted: sorry to be the one to have to tell you I was just right smack in the middle of sucking mika's lollipop just then:naughty: I had to stop for a moment to warn you about the fake Mika (he, the real Mika is not impressed about me stopping I must say he was getting all hot & wet)

CNG2FS.gif