The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

Amber you are an amazing writer!

Im on part 2. WHY DID YOU SAY NO YOU INSANE WOMAN!?!?!

thank you.

even if i write dirty mika fanfic i have some morals:naughty:

Dude, PPR we made him a transvestite, a gay transvestite, then straight, then gay, then asexual.

may i can put it in ppr, but nowhere else.

i wasnt really punished.

i was just told to stop.

a slap on the hand if you will.

wait! I was away for ages??

i went through a month or 2 stage where I didnt come on much.

was it really that long?:blink:

im working on another now that is like 4 pages front and back hand written.

its not done yet.

i lost it:naughty:

but i think i know where it is.

but i CANNOT put it on here.

absolutely Cannot.

it plays with his sexuality.

I'm not sure, it felt like a good while you were missing though! :boxed:

Oooh cool I look forward to seeing that one. :bleh:

a preview? i have some of it on the computer.

let me see what i can post.

should i just post it in parts like i did with the island?

sneak peak:

its called "A Dangerous Obsession"

Sam stood in line, excitement tingling his limbs. He’d been waiting for Mika to come to Argentina for so long. Finally, Sam’s prince of pop culture had arrived to give him the best night of his life. Sam stood, waiting with some others from the Mika fan club, joking about chicken, apples and melons, but never straying from everlasting thoughts of seeing that curly-haired god bounding around the stage on the energy of a hyperactive four year old.

Mika finally arrived and Sam screamed along with all of the other longing fans waiting to get into the auditorium. Mika’s childlike grin and sheer perfection melted Sam’s heart. Mika reached out to touch a few hopefully extended fingers; Sam’s was one of them.

Sam forced his way into the front row when the doors opened. He wanted to see Mika up close, not just from the fan-enlarged photos on the internet.

Mika’s show was better than Sam could have ever imagined. YouTube videos didn’t do nearly enough justice to this pure angel of a man beating, half naked, on a metal trashcan in front of him.

Sam wished he could be on the stage with Mika. Perhaps wiping the sweat off of Mika’s muscled and freshly shaven body; or even simply playing out a sex scene in plush animal costumes. The very though of this excited Sam to an extent he hadn’t reached, even just before the show.

Mika stood in a circle of fans, smiling and shaking hands as he always did after the show. He hugged a few, liking the feel of someone tight against him; man or woman. He was lonely these days, had been since his last relationship. He feared the hurt he had been forced through before. Yet he longed for the feel of someone and even played with the idea of bringing one of his fans home with him. Mika knew it wouldn’t work out that easily though. They were all crazed with the fact of what he was and not so much who.

Sam was one of the many crowded around Mika. He had a plan though. He wanted Mika to like him. Was desperate for his approval. Sam figured Mika wouldn’t want to be around his fans. He seemed more like the kind of guy that would be happy to simply sit down to tea.

Sam waited for the crowd to dissipate before he moved in. his thoughts were simple at that point, but his heart was pounding. He was living for this very moment and couldn’t allow anything to go wrong.

Mika was pleased with himself and the show. He was sure that his fans were happy with him and that was important to, not only his career, but him too. But since the show was over, and the fans were gone, the only really important thing at the moment was eating dinner. He was starving.

Mika was talking to Martin, who was behind him, and was careless as to where he was walking. He smacked rather painfully into a young man with nicely cut brown hair and a crooked yet pleasant smile. Before Mika could apologize, his bodyguard, the one his fans called “Ice Man”, stepped in between the two.

Sam knew Mika had a bodyguard but hadn’t taken into consideration how large and protective he was. Sam’s only hope at this point was Mika. Luckily, Mika put a long fingered, perfectly manicured, hand on the man’s large chest and applied just enough pressure to reassure Sam that Mika didn’t want him dead.

Mika looked up at Ice Man and softly chuckled to himself as he thought of the name for his bodyguard. He’d been considering calling him this himself.

“Sorry,” Mika told the young man, “I wasn’t watching where I was going.”

“No problem,” Sam replied, hoping something more would happen. “Great show by the way. I loved the confetti at the end. I was just heading out to grab a bite to eat. Hopefully I’ll see you again.”

Mika was a bit taken aback by this man’s simplicity. He was obviously a fan, he had complimented the show. But Mika was fascinated by the way the man didn’t even begin to treat him as though he were only an object. Mika stood for a moment, looking into the man’s eyes. They were dark and liquidy and as Mika mulled this man over in his mind, he suddenly became very attracted to him.

“I was just doing the same,” Mika replied to the man,” would you be interested in joining me by any chance?” Mika ignored his bodyguard’s apprehensive glances and was enchanted by the mystery man’s small smirk.

Sam was over joyed; he had gotten more than he had bargained for. He understood that Mika wanted to be treated as a person and Mika understood that Sam was willing to do this.

They climbed into Mika’s tour bus and made themselves comfortable with Ice Man watching closely at all times. Sam was careful to not let his true excitement shine through. He couldn’t scare Mika away.

Mika poured the both of them a glass of champagne in the hopes that his new friend would get extremely comfortable in his presence. He was tired of spending all of his nights alone.

sneak peak:

oh my gosh!!!!

how did we get to this from mika's voice??? :roftl:

that's brilliant. :thumb_yello:

sneak peak:

Sam stood in line, excitement tingling his limbs. He’d been waiting for Mika to come to Argentina for so long. Finally, Sam’s prince of pop culture had arrived to give him the best night of his life. Sam stood, waiting with some others from the Mika fan club, joking about chicken, apples and melons, but never straying from everlasting thoughts of seeing that curly-haired god bounding around the stage on the energy of a hyperactive four year old.

Mika finally arrived and Sam screamed along with all of the other longing fans waiting to get into the auditorium. Mika’s childlike grin and sheer perfection melted Sam’s heart. Mika reached out to touch a few hopefully extended fingers; Sam’s was one of them.

Sam forced his way into the front row when the doors opened. He wanted to see Mika up close, not just from the fan-enlarged photos on the internet.

Mika’s show was better than Sam could have ever imagined. YouTube videos didn’t do nearly enough justice to this pure angel of a man beating, half naked, on a metal trashcan in front of him.

Sam wished he could be on the stage with Mika. Perhaps wiping the sweat off of Mika’s muscled and freshly shaven body; or even simply playing out a sex scene in plush animal costumes. The very though of this excited Sam to an extent he hadn’t reached, even just before the show.

Mika stood in a circle of fans, smiling and shaking hands as he always did after the show. He hugged a few, liking the feel of someone tight against him; man or woman. He was lonely these days, had been since his last relationship. He feared the hurt he had been forced through before. Yet he longed for the feel of someone and even played with the idea of bringing one of his fans home with him. Mika knew it wouldn’t work out that easily though. They were all crazed with the fact of what he was and not so much who.

Sam was one of the many crowded around Mika. He had a plan though. He wanted Mika to like him. Was desperate for his approval. Sam figured Mika wouldn’t want to be around his fans. He seemed more like the kind of guy that would be happy to simply sit down to tea.

Sam waited for the crowd to dissipate before he moved in. his thoughts were simple at that point, but his heart was pounding. He was living for this very moment and couldn’t allow anything to go wrong.

Mika was pleased with himself and the show. He was sure that his fans were happy with him and that was important to, not only his career, but him too. But since the show was over, and the fans were gone, the only really important thing at the moment was eating dinner. He was starving.

Mika was talking to Martin, who was behind him, and was careless as to where he was walking. He smacked rather painfully into a young man with nicely cut brown hair and a crooked yet pleasant smile. Before Mika could apologize, his bodyguard, the one his fans called “Ice Man”, stepped in between the two.

Sam knew Mika had a bodyguard but hadn’t taken into consideration how large and protective he was. Sam’s only hope at this point was Mika. Luckily, Mika put a long fingered, perfectly manicured, hand on the man’s large chest and applied just enough pressure to reassure Sam that Mika didn’t want him dead.

Mika looked up at Ice Man and softly chuckled to himself as he thought of the name for his bodyguard. He’d been considering calling him this himself.

“No problem,” Sam replied, hoping something more would happen. “Great show by the way. I loved the confetti at the end. I was just heading out to grab a bite to eat. Hopefully I’ll see you again.”

Mika was a bit taken aback by this man’s simplicity. He was obviously a fan, he had complimented the show. But Mika was fascinated by the way the man didn’t even begin to treat him as though he were only an object. Mika stood for a moment, looking into the man’s eyes. They were dark and liquidy and as Mika mulled this man over in his mind, he suddenly became very attracted to him.

“I was just doing the same,” Mika replied to the man,” would you be interested in joining me by any chance?” Mika ignored his bodyguard’s apprehensive glances and was enchanted by the mystery man’s small smirk.

Sam was over joyed; he had gotten more than he had bargained for. He understood that Mika wanted to be treated as a person and Mika understood that Sam was willing to do this.

They climbed into Mika’s tour bus and made themselves comfortable with Ice Man watching closely at all times. Sam was careful to not let his true excitement shine through. He couldn’t scare Mika away.

Mika poured the both of them a glass of champagne in the hopes that his new friend would get extremely comfortable in his presence. He was tired of spending all of his nights alone.

Ooh-er :das:

sneak peak:

ooohh very good

im hoping thats good :)

thank you:thumb_yello:

you're most welcome:punk:

I myself posted a fanfic on another site about mika it's unfinished at the moment (I must actually get round to writing part 2 so thanks for reminding me about fanfics & such like)

Ohh mika's such a princess :lmfao: loved it!

princess, you think i made him too feminin?

i was trying to play off that hes not gay nor straight.

not necessarily anyway.

Ooh that's really good, Amber! I like where it's going :bleh: can't wait to read what happens next!

thank you.

hopefully i can find it tonight.

you're most welcome:punk

I myself posted a fanfic on another site about mika it's unfinished at the moment (I must actually get round to writing part 2 so thanks for reminding me about fanfics & such like)

welcome

Very. :wink2:

thanks

oh, shut up :bleh::roftl

me too, me too !!!! :naughty:

i never have interest in read fanfics, one more thing to blame Mika :mf_rosetinted:

When in doubt, Mika is to blame.:mf_rosetinted:

princess, you think i made him too feminin?

i was trying to play off that hes not gay nor straight.

not necessarily anyway.

thank you.

hopefully i can find it tonight.

LMAO, no, the bodyguard thing, i dont think men should have to have bodyguards. :P

He seems so "I like them girls...I like them boys...I like pie..."

LMAO, no, the bodyguard thing, i dont think men should have to have bodyguards. :P

He seems so "I like them girls...I like them boys...I like pie..."

oh, hahahaha.

good, i want him to like pie.

thats exactly what i was going for.:roftl: