The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

yeah right not dirty tell that to the judge & jury :lmao:

oohh errr he tried to do what? :shocked::blink:

oohh Mika don't worry love I'll bite your pretzel on the first date if you want me to Or I could alternatively suck it :roftl:

if you suck it then all of the salt would ba gone and nobody would want a saltless, soggy pretzle.:mf_rosetinted:

besides.

He's taking me to the movies.

we want to move slow.

at least 2 dates before he proposes.

thats my rule:mf_rosetinted:

ah mah gah :floor: i'm blushing here :blush-anim-cl:

this is too intense for you.

haveyou never been in the middle of one of there mika-inuendo battles before?

you see, we all just try to out-inuendo each other.

looks like i have some "stiff" competition.

(haha thats a knee-slapper)

we're not dirty.

we're simply observing.

Mika is the dirty one:mf_rosetinted:

me tried to make me bite his pretzle while it was in his hand, but I refused.

I never go that far on the first date.:mf_rosetinted:

Mika asked me to bite his lollipop, but I said no cos it was too hard :mf_rosetinted:

Is he's offering to pay my dentist bills then fair enough but I can't afford be losing teeth just to satisfy him! :mf_rosetinted:

Mika asked me to bite his lollipop, but I said no cos it was too hard :mf_rosetinted:

Is he's offering to pay my dentist bills then fair enough but I can't afford be losing teeth just to satisfy him! :mf_rosetinted:

see, thats why he likes me better.

not only will i break my teeth on his lollipop, which is huge and multicoloured btw, but I will do it for nothing but his love.

this is too intense for you.

haveyou never been in the middle of one of there mika-inuendo battles before?

you see, we all just try to out-inuendo each other.

looks like i have some "stiff" competition.

(haha thats a knee-slapper)

no, i never :no: i'm a aaaaaaangel :angel_not:

if you suck it then all of the salt would ba gone and nobody would want a saltless, soggy pretzle.:mf_rosetinted:

besides.

He's taking me to the movies.

we want to move slow.

at least 2 dates before he proposes.

thats my rule:mf_rosetinted:

he's takin you to the movies hmm

ah well he's taking me to dinner tomorrow night & then afterwards we're going for a stroll on the beach & he asked me if I'd mind sucking his lollipop hard & long I said I don't mind I just LOVE sucking lollipops & I'd definatley happily suck hard on his!!! :das:

Why? You're only talking about pretzels and rocketships...what's to be afraid of? :angel_not:

thats the spirit:thumb_yello:

Aaaaah the rocketship :naughty

Is that getting around much nowadays? :naughty:

pretty good, i keep it well oiled and ready to run whenever Mika wants.

which is te often as long as i'm there to guide it :das:

no, i never :no: i'm a aaaaaaangel :angel_not

aww, well, never too young to learn.

pay close attention:mf_rosetinted:

maybe you can pick up some of my amazing style:glasses2:

see, thats why he likes me better.

not only will i break my teeth on his lollipop, which is huge and multicoloured btw, but I will do it for nothing but his love.

Multicoloured? I do hope you are not refering to those huge coloured spots that used to stain his rocketship? :shocked:

No wonder he likes teeth, that's gotta itch :roftl:

he's takin you to the movies hmm

ah well he's taking me to dinner tomorrow night & then afterwards we're going for a stroll on the beach & he asked me if I'd mind sucking his lollipop hard & long I said I don't mind I just LOVE sucking lollipops & I'd definatley happily suck hard on his!!! :das:

i don't understand why you would torchure him with the beach when he's afraid of fish and all.

its simply a pity date if you can even call it that.

:shocked: oh, his lollipop is huge and multicolored? I wanna see, I wanna see !!! :boing:

are you sure about that lucy? I thought that sort of thing made you blush & besides his lollipop is big & hard & multicolored not for the feint hearted:naughty:

Multicoloured? I do hope you are not refering to those huge coloured spots that used to stain his rocketship? :shocked:

No wonder he likes teeth, that's gotta itch :roftl:

:lmao::lol3::lmfao:

*regains composure*

no, since Ive cleaned it up well its one of those long twisty ones that chokes you if you put it too far down your throat.

i don't understand why you would torchure him with the beach when he's afraid of fish and all.

its simply a pity date if you can even call it that.

the point is we're going nowhere near the water so it's ok!! we're going to snuggle up & have fun in a little cave right near the rocks & such so we'll be away from the water we shall be walking along the beach but it'll be right at the other end as I say away from the water he suggested it NOT me he said he likes getting wet :das:

the point is we're going nowhere near the water so it's ok!! we're going to snuggle up & have fun in a little cave right near the rocks & such so we'll be away from the water we shall be walking along the beach but it'll be right at the other end as I say away from the water he suggested it NOT me he said he likes getting wet :das:

*we are soo off topic, lol*

had you read my deserted mika island fancic you would know that he has a fear of being crushed by palm trees and other islandy/beachy things.:mf_rosetinted:

shows what a good girlfriend you would be.