The Sexy Way Mika Says Things!

purplegrape

I KNOW, EH!!!! I JUST LITERALLY SQUEALED, I FELL INLOVE ALL OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It reminds me of my early fan-gurl dayz

That's for sure. I watched that about 5 times after we got the LICM DVD. What a cutie :wub2::wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Eh? :roftl:

• 2 months later...
I just realized the I Need You Tonight by INXS is one of the sexiest songs ever!

I love it!!

INSX is one of the sexiest bands EVER... Michael Hutchence that is. :naughty:

"You're one of my kind...I need you tonight..."

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Yay!!

My thread is back, lol.

I realized that I really like the little thingshe sayd live during Lollipop. Like when the little girl is talking and says "Live your life till love is found" and Mika says "or what?" but he pronounces it really cute like: "O Wha?"

^^

I love him♥♥♥

Yay!!

My thread is back, lol.

I realized that I really like the little thingshe sayd live during Lollipop. Like when the little girl is talking and says "Live your life till love is found" and Mika says "or what?" but he pronounces it really cute like: "O Wha?"

^^

I love him♥♥♥

I love that too!

When I'm listening to the cd I always yell OR WHAT? :naughty:

Yay!!

My thread is back, lol.

^^

I love him♥♥♥

Yea I know, or when he says "Wha she say?" I always think of it when I hear it on my iPod:wub2:

I love that too!

When I'm listening to the cd I always yell OR WHAT? :naughty:

Yea I know, or when he says "Wha she say?" I always think of it when I hear it on my iPod:wub2:

Me too! with Billy Brown too! I always add in the 'Who's Billy Brown?' and 'Who's been around!'

:naughty:

Did...she...just...Touch his hair.

DID SHE?? :sneaky2:

:das: I'd like to!

Me too! with Billy Brown too! I always add in the 'Who's Billy Brown?' and 'Who's been around!'

:naughty:

:das: I'd like to!

Omg, I do that in Billy Brown too, and then when he screams "Billyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" for lyk an hour x] jk being exaggerated :blush-anim-cl:

Omg, I do that in Billy Brown too, and then when he screams "Billyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" for lyk an hour x] jk being exaggerated :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, and I say 'Mexico' like he says it live like how he emphasizes the o. and I say 'whore' instead of 'bore' in lollipop.

Lol, so do I. I'm glad I'm not the only lonely one:punk:

btyw, I was listening to that song one day and my sister came into the room and when he said 'Who lives without love?' my sister pointed to me and laughed!

I was like :shocked:

OMG! thats so mean!

but i still love that song, lol :)

btyw, I was listening to that song one day and my sister came into the room and when he said 'Who lives without love?' my sister pointed to me and laughed!

I was like :shocked:

OMG! thats so mean!

but i still love that song, lol :)

Omg, how mean :sneaky2:

But still a little funny, srry:wink2:

I love it too, I hope its on his 2nd album:naughty:

what songs are we allowed to actually have at this point? is that one of them. I mean besides LICM.

I don't want to mention songs that I technically 'don't' have, lol.

I think we're only allowed to have the ones on LICM, well those are the only ones I have anyways. I listened to The Only Lonely One on YT.

I lurve Mika's accent and the way he talks! :thumb_yello:

I like the way he says 'girl'. :bleh:

(I'm sure I'll think of more things later. :lol3:)

I love how he says "Yea" when he's talking about his tamagotchi bringing out his feminine side, on that interview on Youtube with the lady who would always be like "Okay..."