Grumpy/Sad/Bitchy Pics of Mika...a.k.a. ODD pics

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh to be honest it doesn't matter how gloomy or angry he looks, i'll still think he's completely and utterly adorable:wub2: haha, still... loving the pics xxx

Oh I agree with you,he looks adorable anytime :wub2: thanks! :flowers2:

if he's angry I'd rather have the small one next to me :naughty:

I'm sure he can be rather scary :mf_rosetinted:

our...

damn focused beloved moody flamboyant bastard childish dramaqueen :wub2:

Hi Laura! :huglove:

Oh I love when he talks about Kanye West and his gig and when he says :"Ahh,BASTARD,how did he find that woman??" :roftl::wub2:

Hi Laura! :huglove:

Oh I love when he talks about Kanye West and his gig and when he says :"Ahh,BASTARD,how did he find that woman??" :roftl::wub2:

:roftl: yeeees it's so funny!!! and with the British accent it's very effective :naughty:

I actually haven't seen the concert yet, just the documentary, because I'm sure it would blow me away...tomorrow I've got to go to school and I have to be a kind and smiling teacher :angel_not: I have the weekend to delve into the show and I know I will cry a little bit :blush-anim-cl:

:rl: yeeees it's so funny!!! and with the British accent it's very effective :nau

I actually haven't seen the concert yet, just the documentary, because I'm sure it would blow me away...tomorrow I've got to go to school and I have to be a kind and smiling teacher :angelt: I have the weekend to delve into the show and I know I will cry a little bit :-cl:

His British accent turns me on so much :das:

Oh you must see the concert as soon as possible! It's amaaazing :mf_lustslow:

I was feeling so weird yesterday while watching it...:naughty:

his coreographer

don't worry she's got a child :ghty: that's the most reassuring thing in the documentary ftl:

She's not the coreographer,she's his set-up designer :wink2: