New MFC banner competition

Niki27

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FREDDIE: are xmassy banners not accepted? or is it a general advice to just relate them to the "end of the year"?

Well just try to stress out the non religious aspects of Xmas then? Some people here aren't christian and do not celebrate Xmas, that's why we're trying to keep the banner as "neutral" as possible ;)

Niki, Fredzie, All of mine I had made are the exact background Niki gave us, but i wanted to try one with fireworks like ingie, and I think it wouldn't look to bad! (has to go waaaay down in KB though)

Well if you think it matches the rest of the page, don't be afraid to send :)

here's one I sent:

happyMFCbanner.gif

I've sent 2 others just in case, but the quality is sort of ruined because of the small file size, oh well.

looking forward to the poll!

i really like this one:thumb_yello:

Hi Niki :thumb_yello:,

Great! I loved the idea :naughty:, although I like the current banner.

I’m trying to do my best:bleh:, but I have a doubt about the banner's color:blink:. Does the background have to be brown? If the answer is "yes", in this case do we only have to change the Mika's pic?:rolls_eyes:

Hi Niki

Great! I loved the idea :naughty:, although I like the current banner.

I’m trying to do my best:bleh:, but I have a doubt about the banner's color:blink:. Does the background have to be brown? If the answer is "yes", in this case do we only have to change the Mika's pic?:rolls_eyes:

Hi Clelia :)

You can use a different colour for the banner but keep in mind we're not changing the entire layout of the MFC! A bright pink banner on our brownish/orange layout would be a crime against good taste, if you know what I mean. I hence said I found it safer to stick to the brown backrgound we have now or to go for sthg quite similar. Of course if you can think of another colour that'd match very well with the layout, we're open to everything :)

Remember there's a theme to respect, so changing the pic won't be enough I'm afraid ;)