New MFC banner competition

Niki27

Well, pfft you're the main person, so..

And it is end of year-y, so if it doesnt go, Y'all are going DOWN.

Threats??? :naughty:

I'm sorry Alex but I can't tell if this or that is OK because otherwise everyone will ask me to comment their banner before submitting it and it wouldn't be fair.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am baffled by some of the entries, really!!! The competition is getting serious!!! :thumb_yello:

Hmm .. this doesn't sound good .. :roftl:

Do you know if you've got mine? I thinks it's ok but you never know .. If you don't know it doesn't matter, I'm sure it will be fine ... :wink2:

It's 5am and I'm finally finished. :boxed:

Dunno what possessed me to try to enter last-minute anyway. :naughty:

:shocked: Wow ..

I made mine the first day the competition was on, just to try... and I was thinking: I'll make something serious later ... But that didn't happen :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Threats??? :naughty:

I'm sorry Alex but I can't tell if this or that is OK because otherwise everyone will ask me to comment their banner before submitting it and it wouldn't be fair.

Oh yes, I completely understand but, I just have a difficult concept I guess, didn't know if it was proper or not, but oh well.

So you ARE saying I can submit one non and one themed, and have them both eligable?

My non themed one took me ages, and I'm sure it will be loved. or liked.

BUT WHYYYY didn't you read the rules? :bleh:

Ok send new ones if necessary. But be explicit in the email.

*is giving up coffee and goes for energy drinks and aspirine instead* :roftl:

How would I know? :naughty:

Just send what you think is best.

you want me to be explicit in the email? :blink::roftl:

i liked my others, but if i make one/two more holiday-themed ones that i like, i'll send those in.

thank you SOOOOOO much! :bow:

Originally Posted by Niki27Yours were fine Lena, if I recall properly!

Means, it is possible to be assured, what me have included in the general number of participants? :wink2:

And when we shall choose ??

ok, niki, i'm submitting the new holiday one and an old one.

thank you so much for all of this! i'm sorry i disregarded that part of the rules!

THANK YOU!!!! :bow:

edit: just sent the email. :wink2:

Edited by superstar

Originally Posted by Niki27Yours were fine Lena, if I recall properly!

Means, it is possible to be assured, what me have included in the general number of participants? :wink2:

And when we shall choose ??

Lena it just meant you respected the theme and weren't disqualified. Like I posted on the front page, the mod team will preselect the 10 best banners amongst all entries and members will then vote.

We'll open the poll as soon as we've preselected the 10 banners, i.e. in 2 days, hopefully.

The competition is officially closed... for now!

Thanks to everyone who submitted entries! From what I've seen it will be hard for us mods to choose the 10 best banners but we'll do our very best and will try to open the final poll as soon as possible.

Nice work, everyone!! :thumb_yello:

I couldn't tell you guys yet. We need the input of all mods and some of them are either sleeping, either busy or on a plane back from London with a bad hangover (I guess ) at this very moment :wink2: You'll have to be a little more patient.

Oh but qualified as in respected the rules? Yes I do think both of you did. I don't remember everything by heart tho ;)

I couldn't tell you guys yet. We need the input of all mods and some of them are either sleeping, either busy or on a plane back from London with a bad hangover (I guess ) at this very moment :wink2: You'll have to be a little more patient.

Oh but qualified as in respected the rules? Yes I do think both of you did. I don't remember everything by heart tho ;)

thanks niki!

hangover? OUR mods? *FD :fisch:* :roftl:

i'm excited...very excited...:naughty:

The opportunity to participate in this contest was amazing :original:!

Thank you Niki :thumb_yello:!!

i agree. this contest was so great, and thank you for making it easy for us to submit our work, even if it was hard for you!

it means a lot! thanks so much!

:huglove: