New MFC banner competition

Niki27

Can maybe I know if mine was .. qualified? Just to help me sleep at night seeing as I don't think they did.

You'll have to be patient just a little longer... we'll be making an announcement

in the next few days about the next phase of the competition. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard (but didn't actually read anywhere) that a little over 20kb was ok. But if not then mine may have been too big then at 22kb :boxed: I could've resized it some more. But, alas... alas..

I heard (but didn't actually read anywhere) that a little over 20kb was ok. But if not then mine may have been too big then at 22kb :boxed: I could've resized it some more. But, alas... alas..

Relax, we accepted banners up to 30ko :wink2:

Please, don't hate me because i'll (Or maybe i already did) win this contest with my banner...

GO PAINT!

Dibujo.png

mika looks kinda fat

Aww! that's really cute :naughty:

Sorry to hear you lost photoshop, I'd hate to lose it. Why don't you try Paint.net?

Or Gimp...

It's a free program.. apparently it's a lot like Photoshop...

When are entries closed?

I had trouble understanding gimp so I'm not going to recommend it - obviously in case someone asks me how to do something :roftl:

They are closed. Closed yesterday 10am our time.

I had trouble understanding gimp so I'm not going to recommend it - obviously in case someone asks me how to do something :roftl:

They are closed. Closed yesterday 10am our time.

Fair enough... I had trouble understanding the trial version of photoshop...

Damn.. not that I could do anything that great anyways... guessing games or torturing sheep by tying signs around their necks are more my thing... :naughty:

Damn.. not that I could do anything that great anyways... guessing games or torturing sheep by tying signs around their necks are more my thing... :naughty:

Well, you never know when MFC will have a competition for that :thumb_yello::naughty:

Or Gimp...

It's a free program.. apparently it's a lot like Photoshop...

I had trouble understanding gimp so I'm not going to recommend it

At one stage I did try Gimp cos I heard good stuff about it, but then I went back to Paint Shop Pro.

guessing games or torturing sheep by tying signs around their necks are more my thing... :naughty:

And so is putting oversized flowers in your hair! :wink2:

Well, you never know when MFC will have a competition for that :thumb_yello::naughty:

Yeah I know... I did partake in those comps last year... I ended up getting my Mika rosette and peanut m&ms from Freds, so that was pretty good...

Missed out on winning the comp with David/Mika the lamb... damn... though i must admit the others were quite good...

And so is putting oversized flowers in your hair! :wink2:

That too! But I do it so well! meegsbow.png