The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was trying to be nice for once :teehee:

but then with my smilie i implied we should hit her with fish so maybe it wasn't so nice :aah:

:lmfao: yea i saw that, and how you laughed as the fish caused something red to appear :naughty::thumb_yello:

wot?!?! i meant he's got a magic wand because he's a wizard. i bet his wand is 10" & made of cherry with unicorn hair core :mf_rosetinted:

what did you think i meant? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6tadLGcJR1g4oT5VWdfp1mMi-qXnI44LkU165L_vIw96PLHOz

Erm, the same thing, of course... I just wanted to point out that Mika hates the smell of cherries.

Best save ever! :kachinga:

I never left! :mf_rosetinted: Didn't'ya see the light blue font in the previous post? :teehee:

oops! not until after i posted it as a quote :teehee:

Erm, the same thing, of course... I just wanted to point out that Mika hates the smell of cherries.

Best save ever! :kachinga:

good thing he won't be putting his wand up his nose! :aah:

oops! not until after i posted it as a quote :teehee:

:floor:

well ya never know he does put his finger up there so he might be holding the wand and accidentally....:shocked:...

:floor:

well ya never know he does put his finger up there so he might be holding the wand and accidentally....:shocked:...

i mustn't say what i want to say!

My god, what on earth happened to this thread?! :lmfao::floor:

Now I kind of want to know what you wanted to say, because even if I tried my hardest I could not come up with anything naughty about that!

And don't act like it wasn't going to be anything naughty. We know you too well. You're a member of the Perv Patrol, that makes you one of us. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

My god, what on earth happened to this thread?! :lmfao::floor:

Now I kind of want to know what you wanted to say, because even if I tried my hardest I could not come up with anything naughty about that!

And don't act like it wasn't going to be anything naughty. We know you too well. You're a member of the Perv Patrol, that makes you one of us. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

er... what i was thinking was similar to what Nas said but it involved the topic of this thread ...you do the math :mf_rosetinted:

oh look, it's Bob GeraniBUM!

[YOUTUBE]qIPb8TrLfvw[/YOUTUBE]

say what? i just passed out a little.

:swoon:

Bob looks a bit rectangular in the beginning again because of the mic pack!

By the way, I find it incredibly amusing how he keeps lifting up his pants and they just won't stay up. I guess the universe has its way of course-correcting. :teehee:

Yes, I borrowed that from LOST. No shame. I love that show.

"nobody here" :fisch:

[YOUTUBE]BDPbxpxX7QM[/YOUTUBE]

i'm ashamed to admit it but the sound quality on this is so bad i never actaully watched more than the first few seconds :blush-anim-cl:

HOLY FU#XIND*OMPRRRRRRFING JOHNNY :shocked: I'm glad you posted it here! i'd have never have watched it otherwise!

his dancing is so gorgable! that little spin & mike spin @ 1:15 :wub2:

i'm ashamed to admit it but the sound quality on this is so bad i never actaully watched more than the first few seconds :blush-anim-cl:

HOLY FU#XIND*OMPRRRRRRFING JOHNNY :shocked: I'm glad you posted it here! i'd have never have watched it otherwise!

his dancing is so gorgable! that little spin & mike spin @ 1:15 :wub2:

:doh: I forgot to warn about the sound ! :aah: