The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well spotted! :mf_lustslow::naughty:his pants hug his thighs so lovingly :teehee:

that battery pack thing is kind of blocking the view of Bob though :sneaky2:

I love how poetic you made that sound! :lmfao:

Although now that I think about it, it sounds more like something you might run into in a semi-naughty novel for middle-aged women... :naughty:

I love how poetic you made that sound! :lmfao:

Although now that I think about it, it sounds more like something you might run into in a semi-naughty novel for middle-aged women... :naughty:

i've never read one of those novels :aah: i tried to put what i was thinking in a nice way so i wouldn't get in trouble with Da Boss!

The mic stand just wants to touch his butt too! :teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So what even a mic stand likes his butt? oh well done to Mika he even manages to get objects that don't have feelings and can't move for themselves to love his butt :lmfao: I bet a lot of chairs/sofas etc love to be sat on :aah::naughty:

Mika: "i'm trying to check out Bob Geranium but this damn watermark is in the way"

SYDNEYAUSTRALIA-NOV22atthe2009AustralianIdolFinalattheSydneyOperaHouse2.jpg

:lmao:

I just remembered there's a movie about Geranibum!

WhatAboutBob.jpg

"bob's a special kind of friend. The kind that drives you crazy!"

[

:lmfao:

Never a truer thing said :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So what even a mic stand likes his butt? oh well done to Mika he even manages to get objects that don't have feelings and can't move for themselves to love his butt :lmfao: I bet a lot of chairs/sofas etc love to be sat on :aah::naughty:

mic stands, battery packs, watermarks, fangurls, suspenders, sofas & chairs, everything is attracted to Bob like a magnet :mf_rosetinted: a magic magnet with a jingle bell in it!

:roftl:

Are you referring to as inanimate objects with no feelings? Man that hurts. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

that's a good pick-up there - i didn't really notice how she just lumped us in there with all those objects....sneaky...:sneaky2:

Are you referring to as inanimate objects with no feelings? Man that hurts. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

that's a good pick-up there - i didn't really notice how she just lumped us in there with all those objects....sneaky...:sneaky2:

wot? i didn't mean anything by it :(

here's a little token to show my repentence...

SomersetHouseinLondononTuesday17thJuly2007.jpg

*sticks to Mika magnet butt like she's made of metal*

Edited by kreacher