lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found these yummy old photos of Bob + One Foot Boy :teehee:

onefootboyandbob.jpg

onefootboyandbob2.jpg

that jacket is nearly covering Bob up :sneaky2:how rude!

totally!:sneaky2::naughty:

awww i feel so sorry for him seeing him with limping like that - even though i know it was ages ago...:wub2:

totally!:sneaky2::naughty:

awww i feel so sorry for him seeing him with limping like that - even though i know it was ages ago...:wub2:

since i'm such a new fan i often have trouble separating things that happened ages ago with recent things :aah:

How dare you get my hopes up like that! I thought you were talking about... erm... well, the other One Foot Boy here. :teehee:

why do you think i said it that way :das:

Brand new Bob material!

tro2f.jpg

:drool:

See Bob in 2012...:wub2: an again,perfect!

Girls,see this image:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/381743_364505313564807_100000160237163_1659365_1388473250_n.jpg

BOB GERANIUM IN A MASSIVE ATTACK OF JAPANESE HANDS! :mf_rosetinted:

I need this guy in Brazil :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Oh,and guys,haha,just think with me.

Do you understand spanish? If yes,see the tag in the Mika's back and read: DON PERIGIÓN.

BOB GERANIUM AND HIS OWNER DON PERIGIÓN :teehee:

If you don't understand spanish, ''DON PERIGÓN'' IS LIKE ''CHICKEN GUY''.

:teehee::teehee: OMFG :mf_lustslow:

Edited by MilenaToast

Girls,see this image:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/381743_364505313564807_100000160237163_1659365_1388473250_n.jpg

Do you understand spanish? If yes,see the tag in the Mika's back and read: DON PERGIÓN.

BOB GERANIUM AND HIS OWNER DON PERGIÓN :teehee:

:roftl::roftl:

ah, but of course he is!:naughty:

Girls,see this image:

Do you understand spanish? If yes,see the tag in the Mika's back and read: DON PERIGIÓN.

BOB GERANIUM AND HIS OWNER DON PERIGIÓN :teehee:

Sorry, is "DON PÉRIGNON" and it's french not spanish :naughty:

To test if the pervs are paying attention to what's happening on MFC? :naughty:

The mods are paying attention. :mf_rosetinted:

I can't believe you are all drooling over poor Mika with his torn tendons!! :shocked::no:

Anyway I was watching some of my old vids yesterday and thought of you all. You can go right to 3:45 unless you want to hear the music. :pinkbow:

[myspace]56422580[/myspace]

Sorry, is "DON PÉRIGNON" and it's french not spanish :naughty:

It's Dom Pérignon :naughty:

I can't believe you are all drooling over poor Mika with his torn tendons!! :shocked::no:

Anyway I was watching some of my old vids yesterday and thought of you all. You can go right to 3:45 unless you want to hear the music. :pinkbow:

*scurries under the rug to hide*

*creeps out to watch the video, all of the video* :P

ooh thanks for posting it! i'd never seen it before. i can't hear it though so i was singing along in my head, i'll watch it again once i figure out where the laptop's volume adjuster disappeared to :dunno:

and once again, let me reiterate, i do appreciate more than just Mika's butt :naughty: i spend, maybe, about 1 hour a day looking at/thinking of/ talking about Mika's butt & about 8 hours a day listening to Mika songs but i'm just generally too shy to talk about the more serious side of Mika :aah:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that you had quoted my post. :roftl: I'm afraid of the mods, you've got so much power in your hands! Luckily I haven't said anything naughty in a couple days. :pinkbow:

I could see the video only up until 2:56 and then it skipped straight to the end. :blink:

*scurries under the rug to hide*

*creeps out to watch the video, all of the video* :P

ooh thanks for posting it! i'd never seen it before. i can't hear it though so i was singing along in my head, i'll watch it again once i figure out where the laptop's volume adjuster disappeared to :dunno:

and once again, let me reiterate, i do appreciate more than just Mika's butt :naughty: i spend, maybe, about 1 hour a day looking at/thinking of/ talking about Mika's butt & about 8 hours a day listening to Mika songs but i'm just generally too shy to talk about the more serious side of Mika :aah:

+1 :naughty:

Oh don't be shy about chatting here. :wink2:

I could see the video only up until 2:56 and then it skipped straight to the end. :blink:

Hmm...maybe try watching it on MySpace?

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/56422580#pm_cmp=vid_OEV_P_P

i dunno what's wrong with my computer but neither link for the vid had any sound :sad: either ways, as kreacher said, i sang along in my head to the whole thing...after 3:45 was esp gratifying :blush-anim-cl: not gonna lie...thank you for thinking of us!:aah:

+100:thumb_yello: i think we're all here because we appreciate mika's music more than anything else..everything else is just incidental...plus this thread is just so much fun...:blush-anim-cl:

+100:thumb_yello: i think we're all here because we appreciate mika's music more than anything else..everything else is just incidental...plus this thread is just so much fun...:blush-anim-cl:

Ditto! :naughty:

I know he came out from behind the keyboard just to shakes his butt in our faces. :roftl:

:lmfao:

It's like he's saying "See this? Yeah, you're never getting any of it." :naughty:

+1 :blush-anim-cl:

I'm so shy, I've been here over a year and am really only now getting comfortable posting. I worry that I seem shallow, but it's easy and fun to :fangurl: and a lot harder to debate serious things. So I just try to have fun and hope I'm not judged too harshly.

I'm so shy, I've been here over a year and am really only now getting comfortable posting. I worry that I seem shallow, but it's easy and fun to :fangurl: and a lot harder to debate serious things. So I just try to have fun and hope I'm not judged too harshly.

that's a great way to look at it i think:thumb_yello:

there's a time and thread for serious debate, i think - this thread ain't it!:aah: part of the reason i was attracted to MFC in the first place is because lotsa the ppl on here have wicked sense of humors and seemed fun...i hope we never lose that...:blush-anim-cl:

i'm glad you're getting comfortable posting. it can be so intimidating :shocked: like trying to break into a clique

"I just try to have fun and hope I'm not judged too harshly" that's a good motto :thumb_yello: i'll try to keep that in mind, although i think i tend to judge myself harsh than other people probably do, oops!

that's a great way to look at it i think:thumb_yello:

there's a time and thread for serious debate, i think - this thread ain't it! :aah: part of the reason i was attracted to MFC in the first place is because lotsa the ppl on here have wicked sense of humors and seemed fun...i hope we never lose that...:blush-anim-cl:

thank gawd! imagine if every thread was serious! the serious ones seem to be where disagreements happen most and i just can't deal with that :teehee: but that won't happen in this thread because everyone agrees Bob Geranium is vrrry nahce, right? :naughty: