The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a whole bottle?:roftl:

cocoa butter is a cream you use for soft smooth skin and to diminsh streth marks, but i think you also use it in cooking (though not the cream form :aah:)

cocoabutter.preview.jpg

i used to eat dem nails too...:naughty:

cocoa butter smells yummy!

:blush-anim-cl:Yes,but it was already "hurt",I just wanted to save her from pain :biggrin2:

And of course we are O.K.!! :insane:

you're such a saint to make that sacrifice for another :harp:

this reminds me, i've eaten more cat hair than i'd rather think about :aah:

i do hope the fly was not on purpose! and was it a whole bottle of perfume?

well, if enough hair is eaten over a certain period of time, it can result in a bezoar...google images for that at your own peril :biggrin2:or click or this link (dunno what it says since it's in spanish but the bezoar pics are pretty gross) http://misteriosfantasticos.blogspot.com/2011/04/bezoar.html

this reminds me, i've eaten more cat hair than i'd rather think about :aah:

+1 +dog hair:mf_rosetinted::aah:

cocoa butter is a cream you use for soft smooth skin and to diminsh streth marks, but i think you also use it in cooking (though not the cream form :aah:)

cocoabutter.preview.jpg

i used to eat dem nails too...:naughty:

I have a coca butter cream!!:biggrin2: and also a kind of lipstick made of it. Its the best:aah:

well, if enough hair is eaten over a certain period of time, it can result in a bezoar...google images for that at your own peril :biggrin2:or click or this link (dunno what it says since it's in spanish but the bezoar pics are pretty gross) http://misteriosfantasticos.blogspot.com/2011/04/bezoar.html

like in Harry Potter :aah:

nah the only one of those things that could cause long term harm is the paint (sorry eli:teehee:) if it had lead in it...all the others in sml bits is fine - we're fine aren't we?:aah:

Oh snap, I'm doomed! :floor:

This is not completely related but talking about long term affects, when I was 8 I got hit to the back of my head with a baseball bat. Damn that hurt. Maybe that's why I'm such a dim-wit? :roftl:

Yes,ALWAYS,is my duty :naughty: But don't worry,I tasted some "goodies" too,like a fly (:mf_rosetinted:), a bottle of perfume,many flowers and others embarrassing stuff.:teehee:

Btw,Nas,what is it for cocoa butter?

Eww a fly?! :aah: What did it taste like?

or religious people :annoyed_h4h:

Oh yeah, forgot about them. I used to get such a kick out of going to my mums workplace all dressed up when she was still working for this church, one of her colleagues was so judgmental and I liked provoking her with my appearance. You know what they say, "trolling is a art". :teehee:

I like to eat paper :mf_rosetinted:

Do you swallow it? It doesn't taste like much does it? :blink:

This is not completely related but talking about long term affects, when I was 8 I got hit to the back of my head with a baseball bat. Damn that hurt. Maybe that's why I'm such a dim-wit? :roftl:

Eww a fly?! :aah:What did it taste like?

Oh yeah, forgot about them. I used to get such a kick out of going to my mums workplace all dressed up when she was still working for this church, one of her colleagues was so judgmental and I liked provoking her with my appearance. You know what they say, "trolling is a art". :teehee:

it taste like chicken :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:Yes,but it was already "hurt",I just wanted to save her from pain :biggrin2:

And of course we are O.K.!! :insane:

Okay, WHAT? You better start explaining sister! :aah::roftl:

"Misterios fantasticos"... I wonder what that means... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

it taste like chicken :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Brb, I'm going fly-catching. :mf_rosetinted:

i do hope the fly was not on purpose! and was it a whole bottle of perfume?

cocoabutter.preview.jpg

Yes,a whole bottle,and I smelled sooooo good :teehee:

Ah I have a scrub cream like that .

you're such a saint to make that sacrifice for another :harp:

Thank you,I know :blush-anim-cl:

Eeeeerrrrrmmmmm,let's say like chicken! :mf_rosetinted:

artoftrolling.memebase.com :naughty:

I dunno, I love it, specially when I dont have chewing gum in class... I always have tons of notebooks :naughty: Toilet paper is also nice cause it "melts" in your mouth.

Oh god wtf am i saying:mf_rosetinted:

I dunno, I love it, specially when I dont have chewing gum in class... I always have tons of notebooks :naughty: Toilet paper is also nice cause it "melts" in your mouth.

OMG!! i can't believe you just said that! :floor:

i just remembered i used to eat notebook paper in about 4th grade, around the time of my collar-chewing days :teehee: it's a little bit sweet if i recall

i don't remember a bezoar in HP ..:shocked::aah:

:lmfao:

first day of potions, book 1!

i just remembered i used to eat notebook paper in about 4th grade, around the time of my collar-chewing days :teehee: it's a little bit sweet if i recall

o i only have frm book 4 :sad:

Haha,same thought! :roftl:

great minds! *high five*

:aah:

OMG!! i can't believe you just said that! :floor:

:roftl::lmfao:

now you know me:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Its not sweet for me, but I dunno it distracts me. Its fun chewing it:aah:

if flies taste like chicken then flies must taste like Mika because he obviously is made entirely out 100% pure grade A chicken :das:

But I bet Mika's thighs are much more juicier than those of a fly's. :teehee:

:floor:

RANDOM PEOPLE ARE RANDOM. Seriously what's going on in this thread?! :lmao:

Oh I love MFC. :teehee:

Guys, I just realized... Someone found that song title 'The Fly' Mika apparently has written?

If a fly tastes like chicken... is that song about sexy times? :teehee:

yes. that's exactly what it's about....cos mika knew that flies tasted like chicken long before we did:mf_rosetinted::roftl: