The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

file.php?n=1645&w=o

:drool:

When I saw that picture I spontaneously took a really sharp breath like *le gasp!* and then I went all :jawdrop:

I get such a kick out of his lipbite because it's also a habit of mine. :teehee: Although Mika makes it look a hundred times more chickeny.

it's underwear! i think it's in mid-air, not being held :teehee:

They look like thongs made out of plastic bags! :roftl:

When I saw that picture I spontaneously took a really sharp breath like *le gasp!* and then I went all :jawdrop:

I get such a kick out of his lipbite because it's also a habit of mine. :teehee: Although Mika makes it look a hundred times more chickeny.

to go with his bubble wrap boxers :teehee:

his lipbite is :mf_lustslow:! i noticed i've been biting my lip a lot more than i used, totally Mika's influence

maybe she did, but didn't say anything :aah:

his pant's always staying like that, I guess he like showing his bootylicious :roftl:

do you think his mama sewed his underwear to his trousers or do they stay up by magic? :aah:

yes!! this was thepic i was referring to!! def wins the award for teasing-est pic :aah:

to go with his bubble wrap boxers :teehee:

his lipbite is :mf_lustslow:! i noticed i've been biting my lip a lot more than i used, totally Mika's influence

i find myself holding my neck in that way he does - tote his influence as well, oc..:blush-anim-cl:

Sexy.jpg

but not that one

that shadow between his butt cheeks, above the waistband of his grundies, is just... :naughty:

sorry I forgot to ask him that last night when we were on Valentine day date :lol3:

I'll ask him as soon as I can

:floor:

001p67se

we are the chosen . . . Here's a pic of bob letting us know that we've been chosen. :mf_rosetinted:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am trying to find that pic for 3 hours now :mf_rosetinted:

file.php?n=174&w=l

His sexiness caused some poor lady to explode! All that's left of her is her underwear as it goes flying through the air!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm sorry! . . . or possibly you're welcome? :teehee:

His sexiness caused some poor lady to explode! All that's left of her is her underwear as it goes flying through the air!

I hope it didn't hurt :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

Edited by Mina Alisa

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so ur not too upset then :mf_rosetinted:

i only just now noticed he's got his suspenders caught :wub2:

Cherise's expression is funny :teehee: it's like 'oh dear god don't let him fall on me again' :aah:

:lmfao: so true!

:floor: