The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Good grief, a whole month without any posts? :shocked: Did we run out of material? :naughty:

i think we've exhausted our bob archive indeed :blush-anim-cl:

ppl attending lovebox...actually all the summer festivals should take note ...:fisch:

• 3 weeks later...
"Hmm, how can I subtly bring attention to my butt? I know, I'll use brightly colored braces to frame it!" :fisch:

then he goes and covers Bob up with those pesky, you know, what's the word? Um... clothes!

Still one of my favorites . . . he's clearly thinking "wow, these shorts make my ass look AWESOME!" :pinkbow:

600.jpg

:drool: those shorts are some huggies!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Good thing you said vintage instead of second hand, that might've sounded a bit naughty. :teehee:

:teehee:

Anybody wanna buy a used Bob?

WOW if MIKA sees this thread he is going to laugh for hours

and maybe send us his contribution for this thread (a few more butt pics)lol:mikalove:

omg i so bet he has a secret stash of pics he's taken of his own butt which he periodically takes out and admires xD

what do you mean 'if Mika see this thread'? i think Mika is secretly the one who started this thread

Edited by kreacher

then he goes and covers Bob up with those pesky, you know, what's the word? Um... clothes!

:drool: those shorts are some huggies!

:teehee:

Anybody wanna buy a used Bob?

omg i so bet he has a secret stash of pics he's taken of his own butt which he periodically takes out and admires xD

I think Mika is secretly the one who started this thread

LOL u r very funny or maybe its true:shocked:lol

Especially with that long-tailed, red & white striped shirt... :sneaky2::naughty:

what do you mean 'if Mika see this thread'? i think Mika is secretly the one who started this thread

What was it again that he said? "If your arse looks amazing and your legs look great and you feel good in them, then the trousers are working."

... I rest my case. :mikacool:

more little Bobs

BrixtonAcademy28-02-200838.jpg

BrixtonAcademy28-02-200817.jpg

:stretcher:

SBSRLisbon10-07-200838.jpg

SBSRLisbon10-07-200842.jpg

SBSRLisbon10-07-200833.jpg

side Bob, very shapely

SBSRLisbon10-07-20086.jpg

pesky clothes! :annoyed_h4h:

SBSRLisbon10-07-20083.jpg

even Bob thinks clothes are pesky, see? Bob is so kind to try and repel that shirt!

that's enough for now, i'd hate to cause any overdoses but if you beg i might post the rest i found :das:oh who am i kidding? of course i'll post the rest, as much as i want to hoard all Bob for myself, i just can't resist sharing

Edited by kreacher

that's enough for now, i'd hate to cause any overdoses but if you beg i might post the rest i found :das:oh who am i kidding? of course i'll post the rest, as much as i want to hoard all Bob for myself, i just can't resist sharing

Please do . . . I CAN TAKE IT! Lay Bob on us! Er, I mean, pictures of Bob, lay them on . . . oh nevermind. :teehee:

tumblr_m4whhxyoBk1rpydj8o2_1280.jpg

Nice side Bob! :mikadas: no pesky mic back in his pocket distorting Bob's curves!

I reblogged this on tumblr a day or two ago, dunno why i didnt think to post it here :doh: my game is slipping xD