• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to upload some Hives pictures on Photobucket and when i got in the webpage i found this! FIND MIKA!:

mikaaa.png

:naughty::wub2::wub2: i got it too :wub2::wub2:

i didn't even notice it at the beginning, i'm used to seeing Mika everywhere on my pc :blush-anim-cl:

JUST GOTTA EMAIL FROM MY *third* FAVORITE BAND!! EEEEE!!

hey Charlotte! Good to hear from you! We've just had another rehearsal for our video Round We Go, its a bit of a mission getting the choreography down, Its going to look crazy cool, basically we each have 4 clones and we're shooting it in one take with a rotating camera in the middle of the room. Thats funny you had a dream about us! We have a dream theme in the video.. We're shooting it next Sunday, should hopefully be on c4 in the next couple of weeks. Hope your well Much love The Kingston family

my first two favorite bands are mika.. and mika.. mika is so fantastic he deserves more than one 'favorite' space.

..thinking about athlectics at school tommorow.

I'm cleaning up my harddrive :shocked:

(at the moment I'm copying things from my dad's external harddrive to my own .. but after that I should clean up my harddrive.. :roftl:)

at the moment i am listening to 'Just can't get enough' by the Saturday's (nowhere near as good as Mr Mika's version!!!:blush-anim-cl:) whilst surfing 'le web' for some research for my new college project.:shocked: oh dear! it's not going too well, the MFC keeps distracting me!!! oh well:wink2:

lots o' luv xxx

:punk:doing an essay for my musical history class.

the teacher told us to look for a story that was put in classical music and to present it next time, so hurray for Mika and The Pilgrim's Progress :naughty: