what do you have in common with Mika (non physical stuff)

DarkLight

ok well i read through the what do you have in common with Mika thread & it's only supposed to be physical stuff but some people mentioned non physical similarities so I thought I'd make a thread for you to post what you have in common with him in other ways besides physical!!

so here are my non physical similarities

1. I can't read sheet music (I am what an old music teacher called 'musically dyslexic':blink:)

2. I love bright coloured clothing

3. I was severely bullied at school & I hated school with an absolute passion

4. I Have been singing dancing & performing from a very early age

5. I love music it is my major passion

6. I like winnie the pooh

7. I like snoopy

8. I like tamagotchi's & have 5 at the moment

9. I hardly ever seem to wear my braces 'properly' and always have my skinnies sliding down pmsl:roftl: :lol3:

10. I love to draw

11. I don't fit in

12. I've had my heart broken (for me it's been twice sadly :crybaby:)

13. I've moved around a lot (only within the uk mind you, never out of the country)

14. I'm what he'd refer to as a mutt

15. I own a few swatches

16. I left school at an early age

17. i've always worn more than one watch on the same wrist (i used to actually wear between 6 & 9 watches on each wrist/arm) now it's just 2 or 3

that's about all I can remember for the moment (i'm half asleep lmao)

so what about you can you top that lot???:naughty:

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello !

My only similarities with him are my age (with the feeling to be mentally younger sometimes...:blink:) , I love to draw but that's all !

Oh No ! when I hear "sunday" in a sentence I begin to sing "sunday morning rain is falling still cover...la la la" I saw him in a video & when the journalist said the "fatal" word I began to sing before ! That was funny LOL !

Ahem....I know there's nothing really awesome :naughty:

Have a nice day everyone :wink2:

my non physical similarities with HIM are:

- I like to drawing (even if I'm not really good :bleh:)

- I like colorful clothes

- I like Winnie The Pooh

- I have Converse shoes

- I have a watch like one HE has got

- I like music of course

I think it's all at the moment...

Hello !

My only similarities with him are my age (with the feeling to be mentally younger sometimes...:blink:) , I love to draw but that's all !

Oh No ! when I hear "sunday" in a sentence I begin to sing "sunday morning rain is falling still cover...la la la" I saw him in a video & when the journalist said the "fatal" word I began to sing before ! That was funny LOL !

Ahem....I know there's nothing really awesome :naughty:

Have a nice day everyone :wink2:

lol i sing that song too whenever someone says sunday morning glad I'm not the only one:naughty:

Here we go... similarities...

# I moved around a lot as a child (7 times by the time I was 15), therefore feel like I don't really belong anywhere... but don't bitch about it like he does :naughty:...

# I like flashing the ting :naughty:

# I like to whinge about stuff :naughty:

# I love music (though mine's more like bagpipe music)

# We're the same age

# I was very much disliked at school (though it wasn't because I had a collection of bowties, I suspect it was more because my family didn't have as much money and we couldn't get really cool clothes)... I wouldn't go out on a limb and say I was severely bullied... though someone said I got thrown up against a fence in primary school (I don't remember anything like that happening)...

To be honest, I don't have too many similarities with Mika... And if we were at the same school, I doubt I would've had much to do with him... my friends and I were extremely weird, and liked to make fun of each other... I don't know if he would've enjoyed our sense of humour...

Here we go... similarities...

# I moved around a lot as a child (7 times by the time I was 15), therefore feel like I don't really belong anywhere... but don't bitch about it like he does :naughty:...

# I like flashing the ting :naughty:

# I like to whinge about stuff :naughty:

# I love music (though mine's more like bagpipe music)

# We're the same age

# I was very much disliked at school (though it wasn't because I had a collection of bowties, I suspect it was more because my family didn't have as much money and we couldn't get really cool clothes)... I wouldn't go out on a limb and say I was severely bullied... though someone said I got thrown up against a fence in primary school (I don't remember anything like that happening)...

To be honest, I don't have too many similarities with Mika... And if we were at the same school, I doubt I would've had much to do with him... my friends and I were extremely weird, and liked to make fun of each other... I don't know if he would've enjoyed our sense of humour...

hmm well If Id've been at the same school as Mika I reckon id've hung out with him as I feel he was/is quite like me so I reckon wed've got on well & If anyone picked on him Id've stuck up for him:punk:

oh cool.

i can't read sheetmusic either... :boxed: my piano teacher gave up after 2 months and so did i...

hmmm i like every coloured thing

i love suspenders. i've been wearing suspenders since i was 4. (i was always getting them from France... and i always associated them with France...when i saw mika for the first time i thought...he has something french in him:roftl:)

i have a huge collection of strippy and non strippy socks

i like watches and actually wore 2 or 3 at the same time until everyone told me i was a freak about 3 years ago...now i wear about 5 bracelets instead plus the watch :thumb_yello:(muhahaha)

and that's it i guess..

well as long as i noticed we have almost the same musical preferences, and i was raised listening only to jazz, flamenco, fado and stuff... and i'm proud.

i don't care really if i have much in common with mika or not...well i'm happy i have some things in common (i would be hypocrit not to confess :bleh:), but i like his music and i appreciate him no matter what he likes/does (apart from music)

this is another boring post... something happened lately i tend to start rambling a lot... i should go to bed...

oh and yeah...reading the upper posts made me realize this... though it never seemed something in common to mika... i shall post it.

i was hated in gymnasium school by mostly all of my colleagues and by all of my teachers (except the english and biology ones), (i still am hated by the majority of teachers in highschool but i don't give a damn anymore), so when i went to a new school i was the eccentric girl who did everything just to stay out of shade and try to find a place.

but i don't see it as something in common with mika, because i wasn't bullied (no-one cared even for that) and being bullied in school it's one of the things that has a lot of influence in your life, and i can't say i felt the same as mika did.

oooh p.s p.s p.s: i like winnie and snoopy and comics :D

Edited by ruxi

I like Tamagotchis (I already had 3 of all different versions before I found out he had one.)

Both like Winnie The Pooh ,drawing and cute Japanese stuff.

Both watched Taz of Tasmania. (For some reason I nearly burst into tears when he said he watched it, but laughed at the impromptu Taz impression because he forgot the raspberry at the end.)

Both hate Marmite and grapefruits.

And I got/still get picked on at school, but I wouldn't qualify this as I NEVER was bullied as severely as he was.:boxed:

EDIT: Aaand we both have days when we think we're ugly, even if a few say otherwise.

I've heard he likes The Simpsons too, but people who hate them are few and far between nowadays.

Oh, I saw "That Mr Bean episode" aaaaages ago. (New Years Eve 2005 I think)

Likeage of the randomage.:thumb_yello:

Edited by pinkfakecheez

Like colourful clothes and Converse

Dislike the smell on planes and confined space

Have changed locations many times

Have learned to play the piano

Have watched Big Lebovsky and Valentin

Hate manufactured pop

Speak (little) French

i don't have the mik'aish curls anymore :crybaby:

i cut my hair and now it's just a bit wavy on the ends :tears:

i miss my curls...

i hope they'll get back after i wash my hair... the one who cut my hair straightened it before i realize what she was doing :sneaky2:

I love the same kind of music, art, spiritualism, books as he does. I read "the alchemist" after mika recommended it In his "it must be a sign" blog and I loved it. So I think I'm a lot like him in that sense.

#i was severly bullied at school so i left and studied at home for three years, but i have to go back at the start of next year *cringe*

# i was born in new zealand and have lived in england, paupa new guinea and australia at different times (thats moving around alot.)