MIKA Parc des Princes DVD Giveaway!

dcdeb

FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS OF MIKAFANCLUB.COM ONLY!

MIKAParis_DVDCvr.jpg

Hi there, dear MFC Members!

We have seven (7) copies of Mika's newest DVD, MIKA: Live Parc des Princes Paris, and we want to give them away to YOU, our loyal members!

The DVDs are Region 0 so should be playable ON ALL TYPES of DVD players.

To be eligible to win, you must have been a registered, activated member of MikaFanClub.com as of December 15, 2008.

To enter, all you need to do is send an email to mfccontest@gmail.com, stating your MFC user name.

Entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. GMT Eastern Time on Sunday, December 21, 2008.

The complete rules:

1) You must be a registered, active member of MikaFanClub.com as of December 15, 2008. Send an email to mfccontest@gmail.com,

including your MFC username somewhere in your email. All ages, all countries are eligible!

2) Only ONE entry per household PLEASE! Multiple entries will be disqualified.

3) Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. GMT Eastern Time on December 21, 2008.

4) Emails sent to any email address other than the one specified will be disqualified. (That means no PMs or emails to mods or admins will be considered.)

5) Winners will be chosen at random by a random number generator software no later than Tuesday, December 23. Winners will be notified via email and on the MFC, and will be required to provide their mailing address at that time to receive the prize. Prizes will be shipped sometime between December 25

and January 1, 2009.

6) Winners have 10 days to acknowledge the email notification of winning a prize. If the prize goes unclaimed after 10 days, a new winner will be selected.

Any questions? Ask here in this thread or PM a mod/admin team member.

Good luck!

The MFC Mod/Admin Team

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mod the MFC .. thats enough it itself!! dont expect goodies as well:roftl:

WHAT?? No advantages? :shocked: And I've been modding this forum all this time in the hope Mika would invite us all to a posh restaurant one day! Pfffff :thumbdown::naughty:

I never had champ! It seems he waits for you to be around to buy drinks... he knows you well :naughty:

Follow me next year :roftl: .....

I want champagne at ALL the gigs I go to and and and I want him to look into my eyes AND nobody else and and and I want to have dinner with him and and and be his "fwendy" :wub2:

Follow me next year :roftl: .....

I want champagne at ALL the gigs I go to and and and I want him to look into my eyes AND nobody else and and and I want to have dinner with him and and and be his "fwendy" :wub2:

:lmao:

It's a really nice idea (giving DVD's that is) but I won't take part as I already have my Deluxe edition. :wub2: Good luck! :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:As the compulsive Mika buyer that I am, I already own 3 copies (promo, Blu Ray and Deluxe :roftl:) so I won't be entering this contest, but this is a lovely initiative and I wish everyone all the luck!!

I love the fact that the Mika machine (well, I guess they came from them:naughty:) has given these and I hope that it is a sign of good things to come!

:blush-anim-cl:As the compulsive Mika buyer that I am, I already own 3 copies (promo, Blu Ray and Deluxe :roftl:) so I won't be entering this contest, but this is a lovely initiative and I wish everyone all the luck!!

I love the fact that the Mika machine (well, I guess they came from them:naughty:) has given these and I hope that it is a sign of good things to come!

Yes, you can be sure I didn't go out and buy them -- I'm generous, but

I'm not THAT generous! :naughty:

I'm sorry that this drawing is coming so late, but it took a while to get

it all organized. Hopefully, it will give some who don't have the DVD

yet a nice Christmas present, though! :thumb_yello:

hmm I just read through the thread and see that lots of people can not get the dvd...wasnt aware of that.

I already have the dvd myself, but found it a nice present for my best friend...if I win.

Sooo, I'm thinking of getting out of this competition now...:shocked: