another Mika project (mika if you're here don't even think of looking tsk)

DarkLight

there's a fan mail address in the faq section i've just asked a mod if that's the address i should use or if there is another one i should use

yeah seeing his reaction would be amazing

if he were to do a gig before valentines day it'd be cool as I could hand it to him personally, but i doubt that's gonna happen so it'll have to be posted to him

still it'll be cool all the same:punk:

aha....great:punk:

ah..personaly....i can't even imagine that ...lucky you...where r u from?:blink:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aha...england..i see

:wub2:

yup i've lived in various places in england over the years but i'm now back in my hometown of hull, I have lived in bridlington, manchester & lincoln also:punk: lincoln sucks though so don't ever think of going there it's a truly horrible place to be even just for a day trip & it's unbelievably boring too:thumbdown:

yup i've lived in various places in england over the years but i'm now back in my hometown of hull, I have lived in bridlington, manchester & lincoln also:punk: lincoln sucks though so don't ever think of going there it's a truly horrible place to be even just for a day trip & it's unbelievably boring too:thumbdown:

:nice...:roftl: tnx 4 telling me that...even if i think that i wont go there soon (maybe 4 like 1000 years lol )

i live here (in lepetane-montenegro) since ...ever:boxed: boooooooooooring!

:nice...:roftl: tnx 4 telling me that...even if i think that i wont go there soon (maybe 4 like 1000 years lol )

i live here (in lepetane-montenegro) since ...ever:boxed: boooooooooooring!

so is it not very good where you live then?

so is it not very good where you live then?

Well it's very little place...it's nice (every1 says it's beautiful----> the pic im my sigy) but it's very boring-no famous happening...no snow :tears: .... but it's also very peacfull ... so..

im off now...gotta sleep..it's ....... 1:07AM :shocked:

:bye:

xxx

Well it's very little place...it's nice (every1 says it's beautiful----> the pic im my sigy) but it's very boring-no famous happening...no snow :tears: .... but it's also very peacfull ... so..

im off now...gotta sleep..it's ....... 1:07AM :shocked:

:bye:

xxx

well at least it's peaceful which is more than can be said for lincoln it's a hell hole there & very dangerous too

ooh it's late here too & I've only had 3 hours 45 mins sleep too:thumbdown:

goodnight chat soon :punk::bye:

just thought i'd let you all know I'm gonna take a photo of my heart shaped digital photo keychain so you have an idea of what our photo's are going to be put on & given to Mika

I'm gonna buy him one the same as mine maybe in another colour though who knows??

i'll take a photo & upload it laters

have a wonderful christmas everyone : )

:newyear:

[

ok so the message inside that i've written on behalf of us all is as follows...

Yes Mika darling, we all love you!!! beacause you are a very special indvidual

you are so unique and special and you bring so much joy into all our lives! you're the light in our darkest times, the sunshine and the colour in our lives and without you our lives just wouldn't be the same!!! The world would be a very crummy, boring and dull place without you Mika darling, we all wish you all the love in the world and hope you have a wonderful valentines day and remember Mika sweet darling we all love you forever!!!

so how about that then what do you think???

Oooh Chantelle, this is so emotional,it's written from your heart isn't it? :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

But please,would you mind if I gave you some suggestions? Just try to avoid the repeatative words in the sentences,and maybe you can drop out so much "Mika darling", "sweet darling" and the word 'lives', hmmm maybe to switch it with some other word? :thumb_yello:

Lovely book you bought! :punk:

just thought i'd let you all know I'm gonna take a photo of my heart shaped digital photo keychain so you have an idea of what our photo's are going to be put on & given to Mika

I'm gonna buy him one the same as mine maybe in another colour though who knows??

i'll take a photo & upload it laters

have a wonderful christmas everyone : )

:newyear:

Sounds good Chantelle! And the book looks nice as well. :thumb_yello:

I already have an idea of how my photo is going to look. :naughty:

I've come up with an idea for a project for Mika from us all to him

My idea is this...

for valentines day which is fast approaching eekkk) I was thinking of buying a heart shaped digital photo keychain & getting you all to send me photo's of yourselves to put in it so he will have a photo keychain with us all on it

in the photo you could maybe hold up a sign saying happy valentines day or I love you Mika or whatever you like or something along those lines use your imagination...

and so he knows who each of us is, I was also thinking of making a photo album/scrapbook which I'll print out & stick in wallet sized copies of each photo along with each person's user name & 1st real name

also you could include a short valentines message & If you like also a card you make using computer software to go along with it

so what do you all think? anyone up for it?

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS WILL BE JANUARY 25TH OK :thumb_yello:

PEOPLE TAKING PART...

darklight (of course)

tayler

gracekelly85

daniella92

melaniejazmin

keti

clare

petitmika

lollipop_monkey

axie dentelle

racinghorse83

mika4life13

iadoremika

lala_lollies44

brilliant idea, count me in! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Edited by sofimica3212
typo

Ok here are photos of the scrapbook I have bought very cool & mika esque isn't it?!?:punk:

here is the front cover

it says on the front Mika we love you!!!

PICT0170.jpg

in the space in the middle (it's like a frame) I'm gonna put a lovely picture of Mika

here is a close up of some of the heart stickers on it

PICT0174.jpg

here's the inside in which I've put a message on behalf of us all (i've put the message below the photo's so you know what it says)

PICT0171.jpg

here is the inside at the back of the scrapbook it says valentines project by darklight on behalf of the mfc

PICT0172.jpg

and here is the back of the book

PICT0173.jpg

ok so the message inside that i've written on behalf of us all is as follows...

Yes Mika darling, we all love you!!! beacause you are a very special indvidual

you are so unique and special and you bring so much joy into all our lives! you're the light in our darkest times, the sunshine and the colour in our lives and without you our lives just wouldn't be the same!!! The world would be a very crummy, boring and dull place without you Mika darling, we all wish you all the love in the world and hope you have a wonderful valentines day and remember Mika sweet darling we all love you forever!!!

so how about that then what do you think???

THAT'S GREAT! :punk: Nice to be in the project!

OK GUYS LISTEN UP THIS IS A ROUGH EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT TO ME AS I HAVE SAID IN THE 1ST POST YOU NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF WITH MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE A BANNER SAYING I LOVE YOU MIKA OR HAPPY VALENTINES DAY OR HOLDING SOMETHING LIKE A FLOWER OR A TEDDY (OR A CHICKEN IF YOU PREFER:roftl:)

AND THE CARD YOU WILL MAKE YOURSELF EITHER USING COMPUTER SOFTWARE OF SOME KIND OR BY HAND & SCANNED IN & SENT TO ME

AS I SAY THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE THIS IS NOT THE PHOTO I WILL BE ADDING OF MYSELF AND NOR IS THE CARD OR MESSAGE THIS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW TO SEND STUFF TO ME OK

1ST YOUR PHOTO AND YOUR USER NAME AND REAL NAME

PICT0178.jpg

DARKLIGHT... CHANTELLE

THEN YOUR VALENTINES CARD YOU'VE MADE HIM

sz_v_cgc_60405.jpg

THEN YOUR MESSAGE...

DEAR MIKA ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE SUGAR IS SWEET AND SO ARE YOU, HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINES DAY LOTS OF LOVE DARKLIGHT(CHANTELLE)

SO AS I SAY THAT IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO SEND THINGS TO ME

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SEPERATE DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE IN/ON THE CARD JUST TYPE IT IN A PM TO ME OR AN EMAIL (PM ME FOR MY EMAIL AD)

DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR 1ST REAL NAME TOO...

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK OK:punk:

I'VE UNDERSTAND BETTER NOW! :thumb_yello:THANKS!

That's adorable

sign me up!

That's a great idea!! Add me please!! :)

I also said to the arggies to sign in!

brilliant idea, count me in! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Cool idea! Sign me up! =D

OMG OMG :woot_jump:

count me in!!!!!!

add me please! :D

ok you're all added:punk:

sorry I haven't been online a couple of days i've not been well i've had a cold but I'm ok now:punk:

Oooh Chantelle, this is so emotional,it's written from your heart isn't it? :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

But please,would you mind if I gave you some suggestions? Just try to avoid the repeatative words in the sentences,and maybe you can drop out so much "Mika darling", "sweet darling" and the word 'lives', hmmm maybe to switch it with some other word? :thumb_yello:

Lovely book you bought! :punk:

well it is supposed to be for valentines day:blink::boxed: what do you suggest?:blink: